Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Amazing text

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

just received this email... Hi, am XXX looking for sex!

Guy has no profile, picture or anything...

Told him that people generally did not expect a knitting circle on this site.. so could he please say some more about himself. I fully expect to be blocked...

Your views???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"just received this email... Hi, am XXX looking for sex!

Told him that people generally did not expect a knitting circle on this site.. so could he please say some more about himself. I fully expect to be blocked...

Your views??? "

Fussy..........

over a year ago

If I said what I thought I'd probably be barred from the forums.......... but to put it politely a complete idiot!!

I'd point him in the direction of cards you apparently find in telephone boxes!!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Your views???

Fussy.......... "

Fair enough... shall I apologise for my precious behaviour and shag him then?

over a year ago

Your views???

Fussy..........

Fair enough... shall I apologise for my precious behaviour and shag him then? "

You never know he could look like ricky martin and not yet got round to putting pictures online then you'll kick yourself

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Your views???

Fussy..........

You never know he could look like ricky martin and not yet got round to putting pictures online then you'll kick yourself "

Well just had a second message saying... he would ring me if I give him my number... to see if I like him... they did take gullible out of teh dictionary, dint they eh?

over a year ago

Your views???

Fussy..........

You never know he could look like ricky martin and not yet got round to putting pictures online then you'll kick yourself "

Text? how did he get your number?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Your views???

Fussy..........

You never know he could look like ricky martin and not yet got round to putting pictures online then you'll kick yourself

Text? how did he get your number? "

Not text as in SMS ... text as in wording of his initial email...sorry the linguist talking here lol

over a year ago

Your views???

Fussy..........

Well just had a second message saying... he would ring me if I give him my number... to see if I like him... they did take gullible out of teh dictionary, dint they eh? "

yeeeeah..............i'll ring ya if you give me your number do you think he was the slow one at the back of the class?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Your views???

Fussy..........

Well just had a second message saying... he would ring me if I give him my number... to see if I like him... they did take gullible out of teh dictionary, dint they eh?

yeeeeah..............i'll ring ya if you give me your number do you think he was the slow one at the back of the class? "

well... I can forgive slowness in people, male and female.. although not the most patient myself.. HOWEVER...lol.. I cannot forgive anybody thinking that I AM SO STUPID.. therein lay his crime de passion...

over a year ago

Your views???

Fussy..........

yeeeeah..............i'll ring ya if you give me your number do you think he was the slow one at the back of the class? "

You should just meesage back and say well go look in the tv/ts or couplesection or what ever is opposite to what you yourself are ........because you wont find it here lol

Post new Message to Thread