FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex in The Cities

Jump to newest

By *ity Slickers Parties OP   Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Milan, Italy

[Removed by poster at 06/12/11 19:13:01]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ity Slickers Parties OP   Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Milan, Italy

I wonder if you have had the chance of getting a copy of this book, if not I would highly recommend it to you!

At long last someone has had this brilliant idea for putting together a well documented listing of all Clubs and places to go in UK and Europe, and if you are keen in discovering more about the scene and also in finding out which place suits you best, this book is a must!

It’s truly an interesting reading discovering all those secret places for those adult, liberated people, carefully bounded into a well written manual that promotes and enhance the everlasting enjoyment of swinging together with Fabswingers for which we all love and cherish.

Well done for doing that I truly enjoyed reading it and I could not recommend it highly enough.

By *irlnextdoorWoman
over a year ago

brighton

In the middle of reading this book. Can't seem to put it down. It has some really interesting stories and interviews about swinging and the club reviews are done really professional. It's like having a 'guide book' on swinging in the UK. I'm thinking of giving it away for christmas to a good friend I made on this site.

Post new Message to Thread