Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A new years resolution to help fabswingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why don't you delete the "legal disclaimer" if you have it on your profile and free up server space, for the new year

Question in forum

We've noticed a legal disclaimer paragraph that some people have on their profiles. Should we have one too? What are they about? Do they do any good?

Answer

The "legal disclaimer" is pointless nonsense and all does is take up extra space on our servers. Please remove it if you have it on your profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I rather like my 'legal disclaimer'...

'To Sydney University: You naughty blighters. Bad institution – no biscuit. If a 20 year old art student wants a snapshot of my cock, I’d be only too happy to provide it as long as she took it in person!'

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

An even better new year resolution would be to tell people about the site, if you like this site

Admin x

over a year ago

"I rather like my 'legal disclaimer'...

'To Sydney University: You naughty blighters. Bad institution – no biscuit. If a 20 year old art student wants a snapshot of my cock, I’d be only too happy to provide it as long as she took it in person!'

"

so do I

over a year ago

"An even better new year resolution would be to tell people about the site, if you like this site

Admin x"

Ive told me mam....;-);-)

Honest...

Post new Message to Thread