Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Christmas Trees and Decorations

Jump to newest

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

What kind/colour do you have? Modern or traditional? Do you have a Xmas decoration colour scheme?.

These days I have a fibre optic tree that has red and gold baubles, my living room is always red and gold with white fairy lights. My dining room/kitchen is red and green with multi coloured lights.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

purple and silver on the tree with clear fairy lights and lights on both windows.

I wanted lights on the tree outside but kev is bahumbug and wouldn't do it

Mine have been up since 22nd of November same day every year

kat x x

By *icarswife45Woman
over a year ago

wiltshire town near Bath

silver and crystals,clear lights.

I have been collecting crystal decorations from Austria for years.

over a year ago

We have our main tree which tends to have white lights only and a mix of red, gold & sliver bauble & tinsel. Our other 'tree' is a spiral that hangs from the ceiling that has white lights and all coloured tiny little baubles. People always comment on how unique it is.

Don't ceiling decs as I think they're a bit naff tbh.

By *ocialitesCouple
over a year ago

La La Land

Our tree has white twinkly lights with green and gold baubles .... looks very nice even though I say so myself !

By *errible_TwoCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We have a white tree with black red and crystal decorations to match the colours in my room

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

We don't have any this year as father is decorating lounge...but then for me Xmas is busy time and I am not ally invested this year

over a year ago

traditional tree with a collection of baubles and ornaments stretching back to wen our kids were small, and all around the world, all the places we have lived and visited.... sentimental old me, can tell u where we got every single one! lol

over a year ago

Hubby is bahumbug boring old fart dont like xmas dec thinks there all messy and dust colectors

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"traditional tree with a collection of baubles and ornaments stretching back to wen our kids were small, and all around the world, all the places we have lived and visited.... sentimental old me, can tell u where we got every single one! lol

"

I think thats really nice. I actually have some baubles and decorations that my mum when I was a child. Most of them still come out at Christmas. I always get all sad and soppy when I get them out of the box.

over a year ago

I like a big one so traditional 7ft tree with white lights, crystal baubles and several home made decorations that the boys did when they were little

over a year ago

Main tree is white lights with black and silver....only one ole glass angel goes on yr after yr for a special person i lost.all rest is new,other tree is white with purple baubles.....ohhh i love christmas

Post new Message to Thread