Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Comdons shops ( solihull )

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is ann summers a good place to buy a pack of condoms? I need to let the checkout woman know they need to fit 7 to 8ins cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't even think they sell them. And why do you need to let the checkout person know... any supermarket will sell them.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Is it cos you have a 7 to 8 inch cock, mine stays exactly the same length when erect

over a year ago

Wow you guys are lucky.. Mine's 8.5 - I buy condoms from any regular shop like any regular guy

over a year ago

"Is ann summers a good place to buy a pack of condoms? I need to let the checkout woman know they need to fit 7 to 8ins cock.

"

What happens if you are unable to let her know?

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

40 yrs old and not sure where to buy condoms .........??

over a year ago

Could you let her know that my friend Peter has a 5 inches one and that I have a 6 inches cut one.

Many thanks dude

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Is ann summers a good place to buy a pack of condoms? I need to let the checkout woman know they need to fit 7 to 8ins cock.

What happens if you are unable to let her know?"

A good plan is to just slap it on the counter and say "Measure this fucker you horny bitch"

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

A good plan is to just slap it on the counter and say "Measure this fucker you horny bitch" "

over a year ago

A good plan is to just slap it on the counter and say "Measure this fucker you horny bitch"

"

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I'd love an eight inch cock, instead of this great big monstrous thing I'm wielding at the moment!

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"

walk in slap your cock on the counter and and say have you got anything to fit this , preferably your fanny,

over a year ago

A good plan is to just slap it on the counter and say "Measure this fucker you horny bitch" "

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Maybe they have a yardstick stuck to the shop counter, in the same way as haberdashers do, for measuring fabric & ribbon..

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

But the truth is how did you measure it. Most people measure it incorrectly which can add extra inches. As you ask everyone they say I have a big cock yes. But the truth is it's average and measured incorrectly

over a year ago

"

Best to do it online cheaper they're not open at 6am how many you need

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Be careful OP, as soon as you mention that information in here you will be inundated with offers of sex from the hottest women, and I don’t think you want that!

over a year ago

"Be careful OP, as soon as you mention that information in here you will be inundated with offers of sex from the hottest women, and I don’t think you want that! "

He’s now very busy replying to all those messages

By *ts been emotionalMan
over a year ago

Solihull

What happens if they have gone metric? Mine is 17cm?

By *JcouplemidlandsCouple
over a year ago

Peak District

Think it worked and he is now in a relationship with the checkout girl from Anne Summers as he is now UNLOS!

over a year ago

"40 yrs old and not sure where to buy condoms .........?? "

To be fair he did specify in Solihull, I wouldn't know where to buy them in Solihull either.

over a year ago

I've been to Solihull.

Post new Message to Thread