Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cut or uncut cock, what is better ?

Jump to newest

By *xb82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

kent

I want to know opinions of men and women, cut or uncut cock?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer uncut myself but it certainly wouldn’t and hasn’t put me off.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 19/08/18 10:15:04]

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Do I have the option to sew it back on if that's what the ladies prefer ?

over a year ago

"I want to know opinions of men and women, cut or uncut cock?

"

Cut for vaginal sex

Uncut for anal

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

Uncut is best. I should point out though, for obvious reasons I may be slightly biased.

over a year ago

I like to think uncut is best

But that’s probably because I’m uncut

What do you guys think

over a year ago

All cock is good but prefer uncut

over a year ago

Cut....

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

Well I like my forskin

over a year ago

Look how many qualify for anal sex already

over a year ago

Uncut is the norm in this part of the world. I'm uncut myself.

Uncut cock is more sensitive at the tip and does allow for more pleasure than a desensitized cut cock head which is great.

Cut cock is definitely more hygienic than uncut cock but nothing a daily wash doesn't sort when your uncut

over a year ago

Been cut since I was very young so can’t compare but I like mine and so does the wife. Mines easy to keep clean

over a year ago

Prefer cut myself, I like no hidden surprises

over a year ago

"Prefer cut myself, I like no hidden surprises "

Hugs it is

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"Prefer cut myself, I like no hidden surprises "
I have to say I did just chuckle at this

By *utsidenakedMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

My cock is the best

over a year ago

I prefer cut.

By *edonisthenryMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I prefer being cut for the cleanliness and the sensation of the scar rubbing in a well lubricated pussy. Aesthetically it looks very pleasing and ready for action too. One of the best things I have done as an adult.

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'm not fussed as long as it's clean. However, I do like uncut for giving a hand job

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'll take one of each please.

over a year ago

Cut always. Neither are better. Just my preference.

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Cut from a week old I believe

I've seen uncut ones at the gym. I'm eternally thankful to my parents for getting me sorted.

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

"

Do a forum search. It gets asked twice a day on average. You might find your answer in there.

over a year ago

"Uncut is the norm in this part of the world. I'm uncut myself.

Uncut cock is more sensitive at the tip and does allow for more pleasure than a desensitized cut cock head which is great.

Cut cock is definitely more hygienic than uncut cock but nothing a daily wash doesn't sort when your uncut "

You need a bit more than a daily wash . .. would you only wash your pussy once a day?!

By *sdacamMan
over a year ago

Mansfield

Personally prefer cut, ??

over a year ago

Both

At the same time

Yoloooooo

By *horecruxCouple
over a year ago

SE4

Uncut is the noobs choice

Cut for the real dick enthusiasts

over a year ago

"I'll take one of each please. "

Greedy

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I'll take one of each please.

Greedy "

Equal opportunities

over a year ago

"Prefer cut myself, I like no hidden surprises I have to say I did just chuckle at this "

Too many cheesy cock stories to tell, I like my men clean,

over a year ago

"Prefer cut myself, I like no hidden surprises I have to say I did just chuckle at this

Too many cheesy cock stories to tell, I like my men clean, "

I'll send you crackers and a knife

over a year ago

"Prefer cut myself, I like no hidden surprises I have to say I did just chuckle at this

Too many cheesy cock stories to tell, I like my men clean,

I'll send you crackers and a knife "

DEFINITELY not edible, or it wouldn't be an issue, would it

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Cut cock is definitely more hygienic than uncut cock but nothing a daily wash doesn't sort when your uncut

You need a bit more than a daily wash . .. would you only wash your pussy once a day?!"

I wash mine twice a year. Whether it needs it or not.

over a year ago

You need a bit more than a daily wash . .. would you only wash your pussy once a day?!

I wash mine twice a year. Whether it needs it or not."

Are you the queen, otherwise why do you have two birthdays?

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

For me uncut is by far the best, as long as the foreskin is fully retractable. I find it much easier to wank an uncut cock.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Prefer cut

Mrs

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"For me uncut is by far the best, as long as the foreskin is fully retractable. I find it much easier to wank an uncut cock."
fell free to try my one lol

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I prefer chorizo

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"I'll take one of each please. "
you filthy thing

By *oman wantedCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire/Liverpool/Manchester

Cut x

By *ymaleMan
over a year ago

nr Bradford

Uncut, but then it's the only option I have to offer

By *rrol.BMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

Having once cut mine accidentally whilst shaving I can say without a doubt I preferred it uncut.

over a year ago

When you cut a cock you lose an inch, hence ladies complain about size and shit

over a year ago

"Cut x"

Why?

over a year ago

"Prefer cut

Mrs"

Why?

over a year ago

"Cut...."

Why?

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"Prefer cut

Mrs

Why? "

I feel it's more hygienic.

over a year ago

I'd like to think mine wasn't a problem

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

Prefer uncut

over a year ago

I've only ever been with uncut but I can say I wouldn't know what to do with a cut cock, I like to play with the foreskin too- moving it with my hand, sucking it slightly.

The only cocks I've had issues with are ones with foreskin too tight so it cant retract- where's the fun in that? Plus I always worry if it's not retractable that it's harbouring some real dick cheese

over a year ago

"Prefer cut

Mrs

Why?

I feel it's more hygienic. "

Hmmm so do u cut off your fingernails it would be more hygienic?

If it sounds like im being cuntish im not

By *ediMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"

I’m cut and love the look of mine

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I’m sorry but saying it’s more hygienic to have a cut cock is the equivalent to saying it’s more hygienic to have a completely shaved/waxed cunt.

It’s really demeaning and shaming to those who don’t fit in suggesting that they’re dirty and don’t look after themselves. That they’re unhygienic and don’t know how to wash and keep their bodies clean.

It’s a bit childish really. Certainly what we’d be saying to fellas who said the same on a waxing/shaving thread.

over a year ago

"Prefer uncut "

Why?

over a year ago

"Cut always. Neither are better. Just my preference."

Why?

over a year ago

"Both

At the same time

Yoloooooo"

That’s a bit greedy

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"Prefer cut

Mrs

Why?

I feel it's more hygienic.

Hmmm so do u cut off your fingernails it would be more hygienic?

If it sounds like im being cuntish im not "

That's why I said I feel. I didn't say it is.

I feel that way because it's the culture I've been brought up in.

over a year ago

My cocks very hygienic thank you

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

"I’m sorry but saying it’s more hygienic to have a cut cock is the equivalent to saying it’s more hygienic to have a completely shaved/waxed cunt.

It’s really demeaning and shaming to those who don’t fit in suggesting that they’re dirty and don’t look after themselves. That they’re unhygienic and don’t know how to wash and keep their bodies clean.

It’s a bit childish really. Certainly what we’d be saying to fellas who said the same on a waxing/shaving thread."

In my opinion it is cleaner and more hygienic to have a shaved pussy, you don't have to agree. But I certainly won't be going down on anybody who isn't shaved or waxed as I don't like the feeling or the thought of what I'm doing. I'm sure the women that don't shave can cope without my attention just fine.

And if you feel offended by anybody else's opinions and preferences, well tough shit really. It's going in my wife's mouth and she'll do what the hell she wants thanks.

If it was me doing it, I would have exactly the same preference. And for the same reason, no facts to back it up, just an instant response to asking why.

It's like snowflake central around here at the moment, and the men are so much worse, lol.

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

"I’m sorry but saying it’s more hygienic to have a cut cock is the equivalent to saying it’s more hygienic to have a completely shaved/waxed cunt.

It’s a bit childish really. Certainly what we’d be saying to fellas who said the same on a waxing/shaving thread.

In my opinion it is cleaner and more hygienic to have a shaved pussy, you don't have to agree. But I certainly won't be going down on anybody who isn't shaved or waxed as I don't like the feeling or the thought of what I'm doing. I'm sure the women that don't shave can cope without my attention just fine.

And if you feel offended by anybody else's opinions and preferences, well tough shit really. It's going in my wife's mouth and she'll do what the hell she wants thanks.

If it was me doing it, I would have exactly the same preference. And for the same reason, no facts to back it up, just an instant response to asking why.

It's like snowflake central around here at the moment, and the men are so much worse, lol. "

Liking or not liking is a different matter and one that is completely fine.

But to say that it is unhygienic is where the problem lies. It implies that someone cannot wash themselves because they have hair or are uncut. Or simply don’t match your criteria. That is the issue I have.

No snowflake

I just think it’s an unjustified response, an unnecessary response and a childish reaction.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

It's like snowflake central around here at the moment, and the men are so much worse, lol.

But to say that it is unhygienic is where the problem lies. It implies that someone cannot wash themselves because they have hair or are uncut. Or simply don’t match your criteria. That is the issue I have.

No snowflake

I just think it’s an unjustified response, an unnecessary response and a childish reaction. "

Which part of I feel did you not understand? It's an opinion not a fact. I made that perfectly clear. I also explained that it is also cultural. So are you offended by a whole culture?

Mrs

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

No snowflake

I just think it’s an unjustified response, an unnecessary response and a childish reaction.

Which part of I feel did you not understand? It's an opinion not a fact. I made that perfectly clear. I also explained that it is also cultural. So are you offended by a whole culture?

Mrs"

My post wasn’t actually directed at yourselves

It was a post directed at the forum as a number of people had made the same comments.

There is no need to take it as a personal dig, I never quoted you or anyone else when I made my comment, so taking an aggressive approach is really unnecessary and one which actually I have no interest in following through on.

Thank you for your time

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

No snowflake

I just think it’s an unjustified response, an unnecessary response and a childish reaction. "

It wasn't a reaction, it is a preference, you need to learn the difference. Lol.

As a complete by the way, why do you think all food prep areas, by law, have to cover hair, is it because people can't look after their hair and are dirty, and you think all food prep operatives should be offended by that. It is just a fact that hair attracts and retains dirt and sweat, etc. You can be as offended as you like about it.

And I'm afraid attempting to bully people into agreeing with you with various judgemental statements will not make either of us change our preferences.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

No snowflake

Mrs

My post wasn’t actually directed at yourselves

It was a post directed at the forum as a number of people had made the same comments.

There is no need to take it as a personal dig, I never quoted you or anyone else when I made my comment, so taking an aggressive approach is really unnecessary and one which actually I have no interest in following through on.

Thank you for your time "

Lol you directly called her preference childish, go and reread your own post. So don't try that bollocks about it being a general statement, you quoted her and were very direct in who had offended you. I suggest you steer clear of any threads where people ask for preferences, you'll be getting all upset at women preferring younger men next

over a year ago

Cut here but I couldn't care less if you like it or not I'd still fuck your ass with it

#youknowwhoyouare

over a year ago

I’m cutcock1 names say it all it’s cut clean and very hygienic as all the women I’ve met have said sucking my cock compare to uncut

By *ediMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I’m cutcock1 names say it all it’s cut clean and very hygienic as all the women I’ve met have said sucking my cock compare to uncut "

On a lighter note your cock is so long and thick covering your torso, thought you were wearing a tie

over a year ago

"I’m cutcock1 names say it all it’s cut clean and very hygienic as all the women I’ve met have said sucking my cock compare to uncut

On a lighter note your cock is so long and thick covering your torso, thought you were wearing a tie "

Lol

Post new Message to Thread