Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

TFI Thursday....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank Fuck Its Thursday....AKA Moan Day, as I want to have a moan!

Had a social meet arranged for tonight, and turned a playmeet down for it, as the social one was previously arranged- and now he's cancelled

Not moaning about him, he's lovely and has to look after his son unexpectedly, just all horny and no one to play with grrrr!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thank Fuck Its Thursday....AKA Moan Day, as I want to have a moan!

Had a social meet arranged for tonight, and turned a playmeet down for it, as the social one was previously arranged- and now he's cancelled

Not moaning about him, he's lovely and has to look after his son unexpectedly, just all horny and no one to play with grrrr! "

Mail the play meet and tell them you've changed you mind, you never know they may be pleased.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

woo hoo, this has just cheered me up, I was thinking it was Wednesday, yes I'm a happy Bunny now.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

As it's Thursday I'm gonna moan... I've only just got home from work - 13 hours after starting.

Had a shit day. And the arseholes in my team have all gone out of their way to piss me off in one way or another today. If I had my way, I'd fire the lot of 'em. Although then that would make every day like today.

And relax....

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Would have stepped in as a last minute replacement testarossa, but as it's now Friday I suppose I can't moan.

Post new Message to Thread