Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Frustrated aint the word!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK, I know single guys do get a rough deal on here and there are more than your fair share of time wasters but why go through the trouble of arranging to meet. (you've added them as a friend, seen each others pics and are more than happy with each other). You've discussed the boundaries, so you know where everyone stands. Only to find that when the day is almost upon you, you have been removed from the friends list and blocked by them, no reason given for it, if they'd changed there mind they could have just said so, any other guys out there getting this sort of runaround or is it just me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oh god ! i feel a headache coming on .......

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Some people are too cowardly to say they have changed their minds unfortunately,so choose the easy option of block and delete

Not nice but it happens

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Plenty more sexy ones to choose from hey

over a year ago

If it hasn't happened to a single guy I'd be surprised. Hold on a sec! I didn't happen to me! I've never had this kind of messing about before but then I always arranged things with people I'd spoken to at length over time, prob met at a social and I knew them to be reliable and genuine swingers.

Here's a tip for you: If you see a photo of a very pretty girl it don't matter diddly squat if she turns out to be a fake or a timewaster. A pretty picture will always draw a man in and make him make decisions that his head is telling him is wrong. Follow your head and your cock will be happy with the results.

over a year ago

oddly enough they've travelled up to liverpool from down south, and they contacted me first, they where more than up for it to, suppose I got suckered into it.

Any genuine couples out there?

over a year ago

good tip, thanks xx

over a year ago

perhaps its coz yer the guy next door lol

over a year ago

erm

over a year ago

it sez so on yer profile ya dozy git

over a year ago

I know that! just dont understand why you thought pointing it out was relevant?

less of the dozy please...

over a year ago

ooo just a git then ... think whingey is more appropriate lol

over a year ago

I'm assuming its just the males from these couples that have decided to just have a personal attack, act your age!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

You're right Mally you asked a valid question and if people have nothing nice to say they should'nt say anything at all

We were all new on these forums at some point and its no wonder new people don't want to post on here when they get the piss taken out of them by others

The forums are for everyone and not just the regulars

I think people need to look at how they come across sometimes,It may be a joke but it does'nt always look like it when you read it

over a year ago

i think you'll find some just react as this is a common moan from single guys on here thats all... Nothing i'm sure is meant in a personal way..

As to your question though... Its just part and parcel of swinging eh! Happens, only you can know what happened between you and a couple eh... Every case will be different in some way surely..

As for are there any genuine couples on here though???? I doubt the site would be a site if not eh...

over a year ago

I agree 100%, that's why I'm reluctant sometimes to post on here as you do get the childish and down right rude with nothing better to do just having a pop for the hell of it.

over a year ago

"i think you'll find some just react as this is a common moan from single guys on here thats all... Nothing i'm sure is meant in a personal way..

As to your question though... Its just part and parcel of swinging eh! Happens, only you can know what happened between you and a couple eh... Every case will be different in some way surely..

As for are there any genuine couples on here though???? I doubt the site would be a site if not eh... "

was chatting to the female yesterday about arranging for thursday evening, log on today only to find I've been deleted and blocked? no reason either, I've emailed her but I doubt she'll reply.

over a year ago

"i think you'll find some just react as this is a common moan from single guys on here thats all... Nothing i'm sure is meant in a personal way..

As for are there any genuine couples on here though???? I doubt the site would be a site if not eh...

was chatting to the female yesterday about arranging for thursday evening, log on today only to find I've been deleted and blocked? no reason either, I've emailed her but I doubt she'll reply."

sensible answer now ....perhaps its the fact that you seem to be just attempting to talk to the female half that has put them off?

over a year ago

"

was chatting to the female yesterday about arranging for thursday evening, log on today only to find I've been deleted and blocked? no reason either, I've emailed her but I doubt she'll reply."

If it was me.. I'd have more self respect mate.. seriously! Ignore and wait to let them contact you maybe... Are they really the kind of people you'd want to know?? Sounds of you.. I doubt it, stuff em eh!!

over a year ago

I know what ya mean, just wonder why people play these silly games, ah well, part of the process I guess.

over a year ago

"I know that! just dont understand why you thought pointing it out was relevant?

less of the dozy please..."

I took it that PNP was joking you are the guy next door to those that blocked you, not saying there is a problem with the guy next door type.

W

over a year ago

"I know what ya mean, just wonder why people play these silly games, ah well, part of the process I guess."

It happens to everyone.. disappointing as it is, nothings perfect! Whatever their reasons...

It would have been crap if one or the other had doubts eh... I can't if either isn't happy, wouldn't want to even...

And as for all the banter in here... join in and laugh.. get known, you'll have more fun if you do.. no one means anything honest.. its just good humoured banter..

over a year ago

yeah i was joking....no offense meant

over a year ago

"yeah i was joking....no offense meant "

I dunno... those boots chaffin again eh...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I know what ya mean, just wonder why people play these silly games, ah well, part of the process I guess."

Exactly that. Nothing is a foregone conclusion until it happens.

You will get people who think they can do it but when it comes to it can't. People who don't like to be honest that they don't want to meet after all.

You will also get people who just like to talk but never do anything.

It is a case of ing people out. Make some checks of your own before getting down to any form of serious chat and go from there.

The worst scenario is you don't get what you thought you were about to get and are left feeling frustrated.

The best part is you get to chat to some sexy people which might turn into something you are after

over a year ago

I'm an optimist so I'll keep soldering on as they say

over a year ago

I think forum is a great way of making friends with singles and couples.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

So do I

over a year ago

I made one new friend so far from posting in the forum, lets see if it leads anywhere....

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

his happens to every one some time

had a 5 some arranged for sunday one local cpl and one who were staying near by over night on there way home from holiday chatted on day before they left and gave mob. no. still waiting to hear from them

still had fun with the local cpl

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I'm an optimist so I'll keep soldering on as they say"

Stay cool and don't fall out with your cancelled meet. It wouldnt be the first time i've had a meet cancelled at short notice - but by not thrwoing my toys out of the pram and staying calm - i've met the same person a few weeks later and had a great time.

There can be a myriad of reasons why people cancel meets, not all cancellers are timewasters.

over a year ago

your missing the point, they didnt contact me to cancel, they just removed me from their friends list and blocked me with no reason.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I made one new friend so far from posting in the forum, lets see if it leads anywhere...."

Stick around Mally, most people will check out your profile once you start posting.

And this lot are a funny bunch when they get going

over a year ago

ave got a thing about cyclists in lyrca. I just ave this thing as i drive past, seeing their bum in the air make me wana reach over and grab it. however if they aint all that, the impulse is to push em over

yeah pussy is off on a tangent changing the subject.

but the cyclist knows who he is

over a year ago

"I made one new friend so far from posting in the forum, lets see if it leads anywhere....

Stick around Mally, most people will check out your profile once you start posting.

And this lot are a funny bunch when they get going "

funny....moi......am deadly serious me

over a year ago

"your missing the point, they didnt contact me to cancel, they just removed me from their friends list and blocked me with no reason."

simple solution is stop dwelling on it, grow some, accept that its gonna happen and move on..shit happens to someone everyday and it really does suck when its your turn, how you deal with it defines who you are.

Plenty genuine people out there so happy hunting and good luck..

over a year ago

gunna stick around for as long as I can cause I can see now that some people here are worth at least chatting to, but I'm also now thinking on a change route when coming to work hehe

over a year ago

yeah you better had in case yer arse doesnt match ya face and a hand shoots out of a car window and pushes ya off.....now take that ya dozy git you will hear a blonde in a corsair say

over a year ago

it was a joke on pussys part oh yes some of us do have a sense of humour your a single male and we agree what happened was wrong and cowardly but hay shit happens you wouldnt believe what cpls have to put up with you just have to expect the fact there are timewasters on here and every other site just have to accecpt it harsh but true

over a year ago

ah dont worry he knows now am jesting. forgot to go easy on him,wot with him being a newie and all that. but got the lube ready for when I have him bent over and am wearing my strap on

over a year ago

be careful, I may enjoy that

over a year ago

"be careful, I may enjoy that "

not half as much as me

over a year ago

haha, mental note, buy wife strap on for xmas...

over a year ago

bring it to the social hunni lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/09 13:20:16]

over a year ago

if the social is after xmas i will