FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am i to you young to swing or is it my profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi people,

i have been on this site for a few months. I have only been with one person from this site is it my age or is it my profile not doing the job?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good luck dude.. hope yu get fun .

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"good luck dude.. hope yu get fun . "

Yes, good luck to you... personally for me... I cannot go with people of my kids' or parents' or granparents' age... but that is just me. And it is not about looks at all... it is about sharing a stage in life....Make sense?

over a year ago

i no what you mean. The thing is my age says im 22 but im much older than that but people dont give you the chance to show that.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"i no what you mean. The thing is my age says im 22 but im much older than that but people dont give you the chance to show that."

I am the same as the previous poster, someone my own kids age I couldn't play with, no matter how old you say you act.

One meet is good, some people don't even get that in the time you have been on.

over a year ago

Not too young at all... We notice many younger folk trying the scene, why not... If its all making someone happy its all good fun..

Enjoy.......

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

it can take time to build up a number of meets regardless of age ...there are younger people like yourself here , as well as oldies like me !

enjoy it as it comes xx

over a year ago

notts2for2 why cant more people like you be around. Iv never had colplaints with what i do they more seemed shocked by the size lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"notts2for2 why cant more people like you be around. Iv never had colplaints with what i do they more seemed shocked by the size lol"

More NOTTS... omg could we cope... steady on lol...

over a year ago

you not old at all. you as young as you want to be or the one you feel so come here xx

over a year ago

"Not too young at all... We notice many younger folk trying the scene, why not... If its all making someone happy its all good fun..

Enjoy....... "

Younger folks like us.......

over a year ago

"notts2for2 why cant more people like you be around. "

well... its often been said around here.. thats a fact. Not everyone is as level headed you see...

over a year ago

"Not too young at all... We notice many younger folk trying the scene, why not... If its all making someone happy its all good fun..

Enjoy.......

Younger folks like us....... "

You guys are like that film where no one gets older lol...

Great though..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Enjoy.......

City of Angels?

Great though.. "

over a year ago

Enjoy.......

Great though.. "

Thanks Mr Notts not to bad yourself!!

But back to the thread agree not to young.....dont see how an age limit can be but on such a pastime as this.....if you like it and all involved are happy hows counting the numbers???

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Hi people,

i have been on this site for a few months. I have only been with one person from this site is it my age or is it my profile not doing the job?"

When people stop seeing it as a race, slow down and take the time to read and reply with a conversation which doesn't sound like an add in the local paper selling a lawn mower or something or other... then things can happen (that's just general advice btw)

over a year ago

well is it my profile then. What do you ladies like to see on it?

over a year ago

"well is it my profile then. What do you ladies like to see on it?"

I guess everyone is different but i can tell you one thing that katie is fed up of seeing his cock pics!!!!!

Which by the way we know you havent got any on....was talking in general

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Take the text off about your hair and eye colour ,we can see that from the pic,

I like to see a bit of a sense of humour and never moan in your profile as no-one likes to read a whinging profile

Show some of your personality and originality,you have a huge amount of competition with all the other single males so need to stand out a bit

If you read your profile would you want to meet you? thats how you have to look at it

over a year ago

thats good i will have to sit down and think about it. i did it in a rush. would you add any more pics or not?

over a year ago

"thats good i will have to sit down and think about it. i did it in a rush. would you add any more pics or not?"

A few well placed pics are good... No meat and veg shots though.

over a year ago

"thats good i will have to sit down and think about it. i did it in a rush. would you add any more pics or not?

A few well placed pics are good... No meat and veg shots though. "

Seconded............

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Some people do like the meat and veg shots,some are very tasteful

its the ones where they have taken a 100 different angled cock pics with trousers round their ankles

Or they are so close up they poke your eye out when you look at a profile

over a year ago

"Some people do like the meat and veg shots,some are very tasteful

its the ones where they have taken a 100 different angled cock pics with trousers round their ankles

Or they are so close up they poke your eye out when you look at a profile "

Very true.... Can see your point.

sorry my little suger plum xxx

over a year ago

so you would like to see topless, face, cloths on and one that gets your mind wondering

over a year ago

You are way tooooo young for lots of folk on here but conversely you will be exactly what some women/couples are looking for.

You are a single guy which does not appeal to lots of folk in here but some women/couples love single guys.

There are folk on here for you but I would have to say you will probably not tick as many boxes as someone who is ten years older.

Patience may well be a virtue but in this game and, bearing in mind that statistically you are not in a very strong position, patience is something you are going to need.

Beef up your written profile as a woman needs something to really stand out, and I am not talking meat and 2 veg pics, if she is going to be sufficiently interested in sharing her most precious assets with you

over a year ago

hun hope u find lots of meets, but a word of advice fun is of the essence and happy happy. Your profile pic is so very serious, have u a happy smiling one that might help. Anyways good luck kiddo xx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Some people do like the meat and veg shots,some are very tasteful

Or they are so close up they poke your eye out when you look at a profile "

they only poke your eye out hun cos you look at em on LARGE scale!! LOL - i dont have that problem with most of them....lol

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

So what does make a good profile?

over a year ago

the most important thing on a profile is honesty - then probably wit, charm and something original and then finally really good pictures - although this could all be in reverse as far as most men are concerned. The easiest way of being original is by talking to people as human beings and not sex objects and showing empathy and being considerate when mailing. Neither of us had any problems getting meets as singles and now we are really happy together and engaged. Lol there's our twopennies worth - hope to see a few of you lot at our party xxxx

Post new Message to Thread