Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single men wanting to join me at clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have put on my status a few times that I’m going to Chams.

I am then inundated with messages from single guys telling me they would love to take me.

Why do they think I need taking anywhere? They all seem scared of going on their own ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep scared chickens lol.

over a year ago

Because going to a club as half of a couple massively increases the liklihood ofor them getting some action

over a year ago

They are scared

over a year ago

Isnt it cheaper for couples rather than single men?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Because going to a club as half of a couple massively increases the liklihood ofor them getting some action "

You beat me to it.

I used to have a line on my profile that I would post if I was going to a club and if they wanted to meet me there then I'd see them inside.

over a year ago

Why would you want to go with random single guys each time would have to sign up as a new couple much more fun going solo than being a babysitter x

over a year ago

"Why would you want to go with random single guys each time would have to sign up as a new couple much more fun going solo than being a babysitter x"

Exactly. I’m not sure what they think is in it for me. Unless they think as a woman I couldn’t possibly go on my own?

over a year ago

"Why would you want to go with random single guys each time would have to sign up as a new couple much more fun going solo than being a babysitter x

Exactly. I’m not sure what they think is in it for me. Unless they think as a woman I couldn’t possibly go on my own?"

I must admit in my early days of going I did take a couple of guys but ended up being more hassle but we all live and learn x

By *irk Diggler 02Man
over a year ago

Swindon

It’s cheaper as a couple I believe

over a year ago

It is much cheaper for them too!

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Because going to a club as half of a couple massively increases the liklihood ofor them getting some action "

This and possibly cost as well. I'm sure there are some genuine cases of being a bit anxious and not wanting to go alone when it's the first time etc. but I find so many of these single guy "don't want to go in to a club alone" posts/comments quite creepy and potentially dishonest.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

They can get in cheaper as part of a couple, they bypass the waiting list for single male membership and they are more likely to get some "action" than going alone.

I was asked by a single guy to go in as a couple at the attic on Saturday night - he approached me as I got out of my car. He was quite rude when I politely declined. I didn't see him in the club so maybe he was refused entry.

By *ayMyName123Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Went on my own first time in one met someone there but yeah it was scary but I grabbed my cahones and jumped in the deep end

over a year ago

"Went on my own first time in one met someone there but yeah it was scary but I grabbed my cahones and jumped in the deep end "

See it’s a little scary and outside the comfort zone but once you put your big boy pants on it’s good fun.

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

"I have put on my status a few times that I’m going to Chams.

I am then inundated with messages from single guys telling me they would love to take me.

Why do they think I need taking anywhere? They all seem scared of going on their own ??

"

The cheek of some men nowadays.

They will be offering to buy drink next. Tutt tutt

over a year ago

single guys(even permissioned male halves playing alone) can have a difficult time in the swinging scene..its hard to believe I know.

I've attended a good few clubs over the years as a single male, locally and fairly regular..I've also traveled afar for clubsocials(eurekas being the furthest I think)..now here it comes:-

There can be a complete difference to going to a club alone, or with a partner...

I've attended with relationship partners/fb's/one offs, and the startling reality is..more people talk to you if they consider you a couple for that evening at least.

The next week..they might barely bat an eyelid if you don't have that prize catch from last week.

a lot are saying now, they would rather meet at clubs, I think it'd be a bit strange..arranging to meet someone in a club(hopefully to be with each other through the night depending on sexual appetites). If I were asked to join someone in a club..I'll assume they'll want my company for the night---that sorta means not acting like a single.

Nobody else like the thought of at least the prospect of a committing sexual partner for the evening?- obviously if they do otherwise you know where you stand with them I guess.

I don't see the big issue of asking a woman to a club, granted there should have been good chatting etc throughout from start to finish.

As mentioned..yes cost can be an issue £50 entry, taxis,drink etc..its sometimes around £100 for a night for me.

Appears like us single men can't win at times...damned if you do , damned if you don't.

over a year ago

I wouldn't go to a club on my own, and I have very big girl knickers.

over a year ago

"single guys(even permissioned male halves playing alone) can have a difficult time in the swinging scene..its hard to believe I know.

I've attended a good few clubs over the years as a single male, locally and fairly regular..I've also traveled afar for clubsocials(eurekas being the furthest I think)..now here it comes:-

There can be a complete difference to going to a club alone, or with a partner...

I've attended with relationship partners/fb's/one offs, and the startling reality is..more people talk to you if they consider you a couple for that evening at least.

The next week..they might barely bat an eyelid if you don't have that prize catch from last week.

a lot are saying now, they would rather meet at clubs, I think it'd be a bit strange..arranging to meet someone in a club(hopefully to be with each other through the night depending on sexual appetites). If I were asked to join someone in a club..I'll assume they'll want my company for the night---that sorta means not acting like a single.

Nobody else like the thought of at least the prospect of a committing sexual partner for the evening?- obviously if they do otherwise you know where you stand with them I guess.

I don't see the big issue of asking a woman to a club, granted there should have been good chatting etc throughout from start to finish.

As mentioned..yes cost can be an issue £50 entry, taxis,drink etc..its sometimes around £100 for a night for me.

Appears like us single men can't win at times...damned if you do , damned if you don't.

"

But most of these guys haven’t spoken to me. They have literally messaged me and said I want to go but I’m worried about going on my own can I come with you or

I’ll come with you and protect you.

No chat, nothing.

over a year ago

"single guys(even permissioned male halves playing alone) can have a difficult time in the swinging scene..its hard to believe I know.

But most of these guys haven’t spoken to me. They have literally messaged me and said I want to go but I’m worried about going on my own can I come with you or

I’ll come with you and protect you.

No chat, nothing. "

Ok well I've fabbed yer tits..can I come to chams with ya?

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

Being in the north east going to Chams is a bit of a treck,

So when as a single guy on here I asked in the northern room if any ladies would like to go with me, I had booked a room for two nights. Within 20 mins I had 2 ladies who wanted to go with me.

I had allready met one so set up play meet with the other one.

The following week all 3 of us had a great time down at Chams, and yes you can fit 3 in one of their beds, and the wet room got well used too.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't go to a club on my own, and I have very big girl knickers."

Not even for a social they are great fun. Love putting names to faces forum socials are a blast x

over a year ago

"I wouldn't go to a club on my own, and I have very big girl knickers.

Not even for a social they are great fun. Love putting names to faces forum socials are a blast x"

We have both been to forum socials but I know I prefer going to a club as part of a couple. I’m sure sybarite may be the same.

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

"

Why put it on your status then?

I’d imagine guys feel like it must have some relevance otherwise they wouldn’t send you the message.

And yes, I imagine for some attending on their own is scary. I don’t think it’s right to make them feel as though that’s an inappropriate feeling though.

If you get the single women’s status updates on your feed you’d be able to see the number of ‘who’s taking me to club x later...?’ Or ‘anyone mind picking me up and giving me a list to club y...’

This in addition to the profile which simply promote clubs are tedious. You’re either going or you’re not. What difference the status?

over a year ago

"I wouldn't go to a club on my own, and I have very big girl knickers.

Not even for a social they are great fun. Love putting names to faces forum socials are a blast x"

Not even for a social.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

If it's Chams and they are not already a member then they wouldn't get in normally. I have heard there is a waiting list for single guys.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"

Maybe they're just being nice? Maybe take it on face value rather than trying to make it something it isn't? Do you feel the same way when a man holds a door open for you? Do you think he feels you couldn't cope with a door, or is scared of going through alone?

over a year ago

I'll accept a little bit of being scared but also the intimidating nature, cliqueness and to be honest ludicrous discriminating pricing.

over a year ago

"

maybe they think you're a bit shakey on your feet or that the zimmer isn't a good look entering the club

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 31/07/18 06:55:53]

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well maybe they are being nice, if I asked a lady to come with me to a party, it is just me being nice ,nothing else.

I really enjoy the single guy category contrary to what a lot of guys say, this is how I grade and check the score with myself and on numerous occasions I could enter the club with a girl or a couple of girls but that makes no difference to me.

Once I step into the party I instantly become a single guy and I navigate the party alone or with another male friend. This is what makes the party fun to me, or swinging fun to me, I like the process of meeting and playing with new girls.

Really that's what I enjoy in the whole swinging process.

over a year ago

It could be any or all these reasons, it's cheaper, they think it entitles them to fun with you and or it increases their chances of fun with another female.

I wouldn't do it but obviously it depends what you want x

over a year ago

Maybe they're just being nice? Maybe take it on face value rather than trying to make it something it isn't? Do you feel the same way when a man holds a door open for you? Do you think he feels you couldn't cope with a door, or is scared of going through alone?"

over a year ago

"Went on my own first time in one met someone there but yeah it was scary but I grabbed my cahones and jumped in the deep end "

This....

I was crapping myself the first time I went to a club. Subsequently I’ve managed to couple up beforehand and it is much more preferable as I had someone to walk around with, talk to, share a bowl of chips with ...and other stuff.

Also, men aren’t the only ones nervous about entering a swingers club alone... once or twice I’ve been asked by a woman if I wouldn’t mind accompanying her.

I still prefer going as part of a couple even though I’m not seeking much action, being a voyeuristic soft player.

over a year ago

I'd be scared to go!!! But wouldn't pester anybody else to go with me unless of course they were asking!

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

To save money single guys get charged often double or triple what a couple get charged

Post new Message to Thread