Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Violent world

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Working on the doors and what a night never thought it but guns were involved police smashed up pub out numberd makes me think i should call it a day love the job but its not worth the risk any more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichiebigMan
over a year ago

nenagh

Man I feel for you

Young people now no respect for themselves or others, don't give a fuck, I was in the armed forces and we learned respect for guns, but first we learned respect for other people, you sound like a man who served in the military and learned these values, I admire you man

over a year ago

I did my bit but a local pub on a sunday night all over 250 pound

By *ast_And_CuriousMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Why would the police smash up the pub?

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS
over a year ago

Paris, France & not in

"Working on the doors and what a night never thought it but guns were involved police smashed up pub out numberd makes me think i should call it a day love the job but its not worth the risk any more "

Happened in Leicester? Where? It’s not something I find happens in the city. Are you ok?

over a year ago

Im fine a little shook up but ok on the outskirts of Leicester ive done this for 17 years but never seen this not this bad

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Probably drug related if guns were involved?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Im fine a little shook up but ok on the outskirts of Leicester ive done this for 17 years but never seen this not this bad "

What pub ?

over a year ago

I blame a fall in police numbers among other things.

I've lived in my current area for 4yrs this summer.

It's not the most pleasant of areas, but have watched the community fall to pieces since moving here with drugs and antisocial behaviour rocketing; this seems to run in line with police patrols disappearing.

Can't even call them out, they just give a crime reference number over the phone and say they're too busy to attend.

We have had a lot of violence on the streets around here and they've only attended the near death or murder incidents, all others have gone ignored which only escalates the problems as the crooks feel untouchable.

over a year ago

Better than many tines in history though. Medieval torture. Romans. Greeks. Aztecs. To name a few :/

over a year ago

I deal with shit like that a lot more unfortunately, I’ve nearly been shot 3 times I’ve been stabbed bottled ect. The respect is gone these days. Our local XX put local head cases on the doors so the idiots new who they were it actually worked. Kind of fight fire with fire. Every one had licences from sia not just on the door. I am in the process of leaving the doors not sure it’s all worth it

over a year ago

It's always been a violent world and always will be. It's just the technology that changes.

Post new Message to Thread