Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I don't need to be here...

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yes or No – do you find it in anyway offensive when someone says to you “I don’t NEED to be here” (here = on a swinging site)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes or No – do you find it in anyway offensive when someone says to you “I don’t NEED to be here” (here = on a swinging site)

"

Not offensive as such but would then question WHY they are here then lol xx

over a year ago

"Yes or No – do you find it in anyway offensive when someone says to you “I don’t NEED to be here” (here = on a swinging site)

"

Sounds a little condescending and incredibly vain to me......just tell them to F*** off then and go somewhere they're wanted

over a year ago

Not offensive as such but would then question WHY they are here then lol xx "

I did more than that

over a year ago

"

they the same people who only NEED to take their head out their arse to breathe?

over a year ago

Not offensive as such but would then question WHY they are here then lol xx

I did more than that "

I bet lol xx go girl xx

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

invariably this is a reverse psychology trick ...attempting to sound all mysterious and alluring....i tried it once....did fek all fer me lolololol

seriously tho ...if u on here, u only here for one thing....SEX..

over a year ago

I need a new hobby, pmsl, I'm addicted to here! Oh, and not the least bit ashamed of that either :P

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

"I need a new hobby, pmsl, I'm addicted to here! Oh, and not the least bit ashamed of that either :P "

can we be addicts together lol

over a year ago

"invariably this is a reverse psychology trick ...attempting to sound all mysterious and alluring....i tried it once....did fek all fer me lolololol

seriously tho ...if u on here, u only here for one thing....SEX.. "

Nah came here to discuss deep n meaningful things, like religion, politics, philosophy, geography........

over a year ago

"invariably this is a reverse psychology trick ...attempting to sound all mysterious and alluring....i tried it once....did fek all fer me lolololol

Sex? i thought it was a christian reading room forum

over a year ago

"I need a new hobby, pmsl, I'm addicted to here! Oh, and not the least bit ashamed of that either :P

can we be addicts together lol

"

LMAO, isn't that what forums are for

over a year ago

"

Oh no - because you can be too much into the swinging side of things for sex....

over a year ago

"

Oh no - because you can be too much into the swinging side of things for sex.... "

PMSL!!!!!!

over a year ago

Fair play though... and shoot me if ya must but we don't need to be here...

We want to be lol....

over a year ago

Nah came here to discuss deep n meaningful things, like religion, politics, philosophy, geography........"

yes, and biology!!

over a year ago

"Fair play though... and shoot me if ya must but we don't need to be here...

We want to be lol.... "

It's pretty much what I said in reply... give or take a few f's

It's just that idea some TWATS have that swinging sites are where the desperate come for a shag.... actually that's not too far from the truth just lately

over a year ago

Very rarely offended by anything in here, usual reaction is giggle at just about everything

over a year ago

bless them ....

offer them a mirror wipe as it's a bassa's when it steams up after he/she kisses it..

over a year ago

"Very rarely offended by anything in here, usual reaction is giggle at just about everything "

Your sides must be splitting lol....

over a year ago

dont make mr two bonks laff coz he wets himself and will have to whip out his incontinence pads again

over a year ago

"

Yes just had a mail which half way down says.......... i can get sex anytime, like anyone on here ........ So I thought .... Why spoil his run? ... n left him to it.

over a year ago

Yes just had a mail which half way down says.......... i can get sex anytime, like anyone on here ........ So I thought .... Why spoil his run? ... n left him to it. "

lol granny yer a cracker

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Had the person who said they did'nt need to be here just been turned down or in the process of being turned down?

We have to be here.......the contract that we signed when we joined says we have to stay for at least another 10 yrs

You must have all signed it too

over a year ago

"dont make mr two bonks laff coz he wets himself and will have to whip out his incontinence pads again "

Only the really really silly topics cause that to happen, in general just giggle

over a year ago

It sounds very much like they are trying to convince themselves that having no strings sex isn't some sort of taboo. If it's a guy saying they don't NEED to be on a swinging site then it smacks of him thinking that swingers are dirty and that he has just as much luck with women outside of swinging, ie. in the vanilla world.

If someone said anything like that to us then we'd steer clear of him/her as we don't want to meet and play with people who clearly have hang ups, not just about sex but in every aspect of their lives, I suspect.

Post new Message to Thread