Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gloryholes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do any guys, couples use or provide gloryholes?

My health is a big thing for me and I can’t help but think people providijngthe. Or using them are putting their health at risk!

Or am I being daft lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m yet to see a woman offering gloryhole.. come on ladies chop chop! Up your game

#bigupyourselves

over a year ago

"I’m yet to see a woman offering gloryhole.. come on ladies chop chop! Up your game

#bigupyourselves "

over a year ago

Ive only used a glory hole once. I like to see the person but it was fun not actually knowing who was giving the blow job. Male or femail.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can’t bear the thought of sticking my cock through a hole for someone to suck it. I had a dream that I did and someone fastened a mousetrap on the end and then I couldn’t get it off. It woke me up in a sweat, so no....never.

over a year ago

"I can’t bear the thought of sticking my cock through a hole for someone to suck it. I had a dream that I did and someone fastened a mousetrap on the end and then I couldn’t get it off. It woke me up in a sweat, so no....never. "

Brilliant

over a year ago

"I can’t bear the thought of sticking my cock through a hole for someone to suck it. I had a dream that I did and someone fastened a mousetrap on the end and then I couldn’t get it off. It woke me up in a sweat, so no....never. "

Hahaha hahaha a mouse trap oh dear that's made my day. I can just imagine it.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I can’t bear the thought of sticking my cock through a hole for someone to suck it. I had a dream that I did and someone fastened a mousetrap on the end and then I couldn’t get it off. It woke me up in a sweat, so no....never. .

Hahaha hahaha a mouse trap oh dear that's made my day. I can just imagine it. "

It was a toilet wall so the mousetrap prevented me pulling my cock back out and of course I couldn’t pull it off either. I woke up then.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Mouse traps aside, lots of guys and a few couples provide glory hole facilities, in private settings.Very few public ones apart from clubs and gay saunas.

As a rule it is mainly oral sex provided and therefore is low risk in terms of sti's.

Hope this helps.

over a year ago

"I can’t bear the thought of sticking my cock through a hole for someone to suck it. I had a dream that I did and someone fastened a mousetrap on the end and then I couldn’t get it off. It woke me up in a sweat, so no....never. .

Hahaha hahaha a mouse trap oh dear that's made my day. I can just imagine it.

It was a toilet wall so the mousetrap prevented me pulling my cock back out and of course I couldn’t pull it off either. I woke up then. "

can imagine the next person going into the room and just seeing a mouse trap banging against the wall with a cock in it hahaha

over a year ago

You are horrible mate!

Post new Message to Thread