Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi Curious GF

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Folks, I’ve been seeing a girl for a while now. She’s bi curious. But I don’t want to introduce her to fab. Anyone any ideas how to go about getting a girl to join us for soft swing fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why don’t you want to introduce her to fab?

Maybe suggest a club? If she’s bi-curious I would strongly reccomend fab. I’m bi-curious and I’m not currently looking for women but when I do, I can get to know them a wee bit first and explain I pretty much have no experience (not for many many years) with women. At a club she may not get that opportunity - and she may be put off

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Consider visiting a place with her, where there are bi women or lesbians, if she is after 1on1 sex. Or she could use apps that would let her explore

over a year ago

Surely introding her to fab would be the best option?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi Folks, I’ve been seeing a girl for a while now. She’s bi curious. But I don’t want to introduce her to fab. Anyone any ideas how to go about getting a girl to join us for soft swing fun "

Does she want a woman to join you?

over a year ago

"Hi Folks, I’ve been seeing a girl for a while now. She’s bi curious. But I don’t want to introduce her to fab. Anyone any ideas how to go about getting a girl to join us for soft swing fun

Does she want a woman to join you?"

yes that’s what she wants

over a year ago

"Why don’t you want to introduce her to fab?

Maybe suggest a club? If she’s bi-curious I would strongly reccomend fab. I’m bi-curious and I’m not currently looking for women but when I do, I can get to know them a wee bit first and explain I pretty much have no experience (not for many many years) with women. At a club she may not get that opportunity - and she may be put off "

I think Fab would

Scare her off

over a year ago

"Hi Folks, I’ve been seeing a girl for a while now. She’s bi curious. But I don’t want to introduce her to fab. Anyone any ideas how to go about getting a girl to join us for soft swing fun

Does she want a woman to join you? yes that’s what she wants "

Does she know you’re here? Or is that why you’d rather not introduce her to here?

over a year ago

So you not single that should be clear in your profile too!

You both make a poster and stand in high street ! If the ladies are interested they will join you.

over a year ago

Does she want a woman to join you? yes that’s what she wants

Does she know you’re here? Or is that why you’d rather not introduce her to here? "

she’s no idea I’m here. It’s only got serious recently

Post new Message to Thread