Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Girls speaking to girls

Jump to newest

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

Okay I am not saying all women do this but it is strange....

So if you’ve ever read my profile. You’ll know I host threesomes gangbangs etc. One of my regulars (dominate hijaab)is wanting a girl orgy and asked me to organise, which in fact I’d thought good idea and thought why would she even ask me. She’s a hit with most girls and guys on fab. Many profiles just message me just to enquiry about her. But she says many women don’t reply to her back. Which had got me confused as I see many women block single men only asking for women and when a genuine woman comes to message they do not respond.

What do you feel the reasoning behind this is?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *khot1Couple
over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

Most single women.profiles on here are either fake or the women have no intention of actually meeting you.

Obviously not saying that your friend is but just from personal experience trying to have a conversation with a genuine woman on here is virtually impossible x

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Most single women.profiles on here are either fake or the women have no intention of actually meeting you.

Obviously not saying that your friend is but just from personal experience trying to have a conversation with a genuine woman on here is virtually impossible x "

I have to agree with this. I've had personal experience.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have no clue on the reason, there could be many factors.

A lot of single female profiles are fake, or aren’t actually single females so that could play a part in it.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Some (not all) single women who message me are after information about someone I've met or am friends with. If I suspect that at all, I ignore them.

over a year ago

if she is asking these women if they are interested in an orgy then perhaps they are not...

n my experience most women want to meet other women one to one so if she messaged me I would ignore her also

over a year ago

Many women just like the ego boost a full inbox gives them and never actually reply.

Or her messages may never get read because the women get millions of messages a day from desperate men so her message just disappears into oblivion.

over a year ago

I have found it very hard to speak to women on here, on this profile or my single one! Meeting at clubs seems much easier and more successful. I wonder if it's just a simple equation. If women are fairly picky and only reply say 1 in 10 messages, and probably only get messages from another woman occasionally, it makes your chance of success much smaller. I hardly ever get approached by women but much more so since me and sunny have been playing together. I love an ffm and sharing.

Tink xx

Post new Message to Thread