Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A good first mail

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A pictures paints a thousand words, so they say, now I don't profess to being an oil painting, so I have a concern for the words my profile pic is painting.

How can I combat this, how do you like to be contacted initially, what makes a good first mail. (To you personally)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try to be mild and say you are only interested in the social side of swinging.

over a year ago

"Try to be mild and say you are only interested in the social side of swinging."

Hmmm but that would be lying lol

over a year ago

"Try to be mild and say you are only interested in the social side of swinging.

Hmmm but that would be lying lol"

Well you could change your mind abt only social things, and you want to bury your dick deep down into their lovely holes

over a year ago

Well you could change your mind abt only social things, and you want to bury your dick deep down into their lovely holes "

Hahhahahahahha

over a year ago

Well you could change your mind abt only social things, and you want to bury your dick deep down into their lovely holes

Hahhahahahahha"

It worked for me

over a year ago

"A pictures paints a thousand words, so they say, now I don't profess to being an oil painting, so I have a concern for the words my profile pic is painting.

How can I combat this, how do you like to be contacted initially, what makes a good first mail. (To you personally)

"

For me personally when i first recieve a message, i check out their profile..

If that's not up to much i don't even bother reading the message..

If profile is ok then a good message is one where they have read my profile and tailored the message to things we could possibly have in common...

They have to draw you in so going on about how good you are in bed/licking pussy etc would be a total turn off

over a year ago

"A pictures paints a thousand words, so they say, now I don't profess to being an oil painting, so I have a concern for the words my profile pic is painting.

For me personally when i first recieve a message, i check out their profile..

If that's not up to much i don't even bother reading the message..

If profile is ok then a good message is one where they have read my profile and tailored the message to things we could possibly have in common...

They have to draw you in so going on about how good you are in bed/licking pussy etc would be a total turn off"

Thank you I appreciate your help x

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I doubt any words you'd type would change a person's mind if they weren't attracted to you at all.

Honesty, humour, common interests, add a dash of politeness and if they find you appealing you'll get a positive response.

Post new Message to Thread