Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I’m stripping

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wallpaper in this heat, had to strip to my underwear though, since when did decorating become more appealing than sex! Send help and bring a scraper!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Are you all sticky?

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"My wallpaper in this heat, had to strip to my underwear though, since when did decorating become more appealing than sex! Send help and bring a scraper! "

If you’re wearing any of the undies from your pics, I’m sure you’ll not be short of offers

By *ike rotchticklesMan
over a year ago

oldham

You do the high bits ... i will hold the ladder

over a year ago

"Are you all sticky? "

A little!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My wallpaper in this heat, had to strip to my underwear though, since when did decorating become more appealing than sex! Send help and bring a scraper! "
use a steamer increase the heat

over a year ago

"My wallpaper in this heat, had to strip to my underwear though, since when did decorating become more appealing than sex! Send help and bring a scraper!

If you’re wearing any of the undies from your pics, I’m sure you’ll not be short of offers "

Haha I am actually

over a year ago

"My wallpaper in this heat, had to strip to my underwear though, since when did decorating become more appealing than sex! Send help and bring a scraper! use a steamer increase the heat "

Steamer is already in use!

over a year ago

"My wallpaper in this heat, had to strip to my underwear though, since when did decorating become more appealing than sex! Send help and bring a scraper! use a steamer increase the heat

Steamer is already in use! "

oh hey I sympathise with you then still in this heat gets hot quicker so should in theory take you less time to do it can you video it for me please purely instructional needs to learn how to strip

over a year ago

Hey a bladed scraper and wet the paper, lots and leave it to soak in, add some all purpose cleaner like flash, helps loosening the old paste, peel from the bottom it’s usually easier,

I used to do it for a living x

over a year ago

If you need someone to prick the wallpaper before steaming, I'm your guy

Post new Message to Thread