Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Woman who reversed into me - thread 369

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this thread isn’t about the woman who reversed into me but the people who expressed their feelings that it was my fault! Seriously! Are you lot real?! What did you eat for breakfast?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did not think you were to blame and understandably your annoyed as you will have foot the repair bill my advice offered was invest in dash cam I had damage done to my car and culprit was caught bang to rights just an idea,for you

over a year ago

"I did not think you were to blame and understandably your annoyed as you will have foot the repair bill my advice offered was invest in dash cam I had damage done to my car and culprit was caught bang to rights just an idea,for you"

On it Brother x

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Surely if someone reverses into you it's their fault.

over a year ago

"I did not think you were to blame and understandably your annoyed as you will have foot the repair bill my advice offered was invest in dash cam I had damage done to my car and culprit was caught bang to rights just an idea,for you

On it Brother x"

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Do you have a Dash cam if not maybe you need one? Perhaps she was playing Cash for Crash alot of it about.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Are still banging on about this? Admit it, you weren't quick enough to get out of her way!!!

over a year ago

I can't remember if I asked on the other thread why you didn't reverse when you saw her reversing.... but I thought it. I had a bacon butty for breakfast.

Even if you had time or space to reverse I still wouldn't think it was your fault though.

She might have panicked at the sight of the tractor and figured reversing into another car was better than getting squished.

As for leaving the scene of an accident without leaving her details... disgusting behaviour.

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

I had shreddies for my breakfast.

Lesson learnt. Buy a Dashcam

Ss

over a year ago

Haha where are those nazis lol who were saying it’s my fault?!

Post new Message to Thread