By *endoverhappy OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

What happened on this day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he people watcher1Man
over a year ago

Greetland

To cut a long story short..she was just about to put my cock in her mouth and her 8 year old son walked downstairs..I didn’t even know the kids was in the house

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I drove a few 100 miles to meet a woman I'd chatted to for some weeks and within 5 minutes I was in my car driving back home. Unbelievably it turned out she was sending me pics of her daughter who apparently was the double of her....... at her age. Sadly that age had long since departed.

By *eelouWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I drove a few 100 miles to meet a woman I'd chatted to for some weeks and within 5 minutes I was in my car driving back home. Unbelievably it turned out she was sending me pics of her daughter who apparently was the double of her....... at her age. Sadly that age had long since departed."

OMG that's awful. Mine is kinda similar, turned up at a guys house.. he opened the door and I thought it was the guys dad. Turns out he was sending me pics of himself 20 years ago. Thankfully I'd told my mate where I was going and done the age old 'call me with and emergency' thing. Couldn't get out there fast enough. Thankfully it was only about 10 mins away.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What happened on this day"

Liver, didn't have any dinner.

over a year ago

"What happened on this day"

Let's just say it involved her being intimate with someone else in front of me for starters so I was offended by that disrespect as it was not discussed beforehand.

I sleep at night knowing she will do it to others over and over and will therefore never have a successful meet as a cuck won't cut it because she wants an involuntary cuck.

What she should do is take her bf's to clubs her ex is at and do it that way as Fab is not the place for people like her tbh.

I've had some great meets here and won't be deterred by someone like her.

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

House was an absolute shit tip. Dirty plates everywhere, saucepans with mould in. She freely made a brew as if nothing was wrong!?? I pretended work called for an emergency. Absolutely rancid!

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

A well verified lady messaged to say she was organising a 'dogging' meet at a location my then Fwb and I had often been dogging before very successfully. She had also used the location with another lady but the other woman was not available this particular occassion.

We chatted via messages then texts for a couple of days, my Fwb and I were cool with the meet and looked forward to it.

On the day/evening I text her details of the car we would be in, she text back hers and all was good to go.

We arrived at 7pm as arranged and there were 3 other cars in the carpark... None hers.

We waited a while, chatting in the car about what was to follow... All the while a couple more cars with single men in turned up... Again, not hers.

It was a warm evening so we got out of the car, by now it was about 7.30pm and I text her to see where she was? ... No reply.

A couple of single men came over, we had met them before and we were just chatting, killing time, then my Fwb suggested we head on into the arranged area of woodland, she would see my car and catch us up.

Off we went, me, my Fwb and 3 single men...

Within 10minutes of getting to to spot we were descended upon by, without exaggeration, 50-60 single men!!

It was scary! We called time on the play, which hadn't really even got started, apologised for her absence and began to retreat to the safety of the car again... Followed by a frustrated/angry baying crowd of men.

We quickly got in the car and left, whilst he drove us away I came online to see if she had messaged... No messages but she had posted a meet (the one she didn't attend!) and on further investigation she had a forum up with all the details for all to see!

I messaged her and told her what had happened, I was furious, it was genuinely a really scary event.

She messaged back later that evening "sorry I got a better offer".

Never again.

By *_and_LCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

His ‘neighbour’ turned up part way through, calling upstairs for him then coming up. He blocked the door to stop her entering the bedroom. There was a slanging match at the closed door. Eventually she stormed off downstairs where she found my bag, went through my purse and got my name from my driving licence. I had to sidle out past them while he held her back.

over a year ago

"To cut a long story short..she was just about to put my cock in her mouth and her 8 year old son walked downstairs..I didn’t even know the kids was in the house "
omg and did he say dad long time no see?

over a year ago

Yet to have one iv been very lucky so far

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

All my meets have been great, for some really horrible experiences you’ll have to ask the ones who have met me for their story

over a year ago

"Yet to have one iv been very lucky so far"
cmon spill the beans

over a year ago

"Yet to have one iv been very lucky so farcmon spill the beans "

Thats what verifications are for

over a year ago

"Yet to have one iv been very lucky so farcmon spill the beans

Thats what verifications are for "

ahhhh that's what they're for........ Oh he's a keeper, don't miss out on this one, I'm going back for more

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"His ‘neighbour’ turned up part way through, calling upstairs for him then coming up. He blocked the door to stop her entering the bedroom. There was a slanging match at the closed door. Eventually she stormed off downstairs where she found my bag, went through my purse and got my name from my driving licence. I had to sidle out past them while he held her back. "

Holy. Hell. This is why I do hotel meets.

Those have their drawbacks too, though. I’d met one gentleman from here for 3 or 4 lunchtime socials which had been great. He was good looking, charming, intelligent, had me in giggles...definite chemistry.

He could only meet during the day so I figured he was married and didn’t want to admit to it. Given that’s not an issue for me, I was more than happy to jump at the chance when he said he had a hotel room booked one afternoon and I merrily skipped over. He gave me the room number and when I walked in he seemed jumpy, distracted and a bit intense. He immediately started taking his clothes off, then paused and said, “Erm, may not have mentioned this to you yet but, well...” and took off his trousers to show a police tracking anklet. That’s when I saw the lines of on the dresser half snorted.

Needless to say I gave Usain Bolt a run for his money.

over a year ago

Thats what verifications are for ahhhh that's what they're for........ Oh he's a keeper, don't miss out on this one, I'm going back for more "

No no no im no keeper girls dont want to be kept im not a pet jack russell

over a year ago

"His ‘neighbour’ turned up part way through, calling upstairs for him then coming up. He blocked the door to stop her entering the bedroom. There was a slanging match at the closed door. Eventually she stormed off downstairs where she found my bag, went through my purse and got my name from my driving licence. I had to sidle out past them while he held her back.

Those have their drawbacks too, though. I’d met one gentleman from here for 3 or 4 lunchtime socials which had been great. He was good looking, charming, intelligent, had me in giggles...definite chemistry.

He could only meet during the day so I figured he was married and didn’t want to admit to it. Given that’s not an issue for me, I was more than happy to jump at the chance when he said he had a hotel room booked one afternoon and I merrily skipped over. He gave me the room number and when I walked in he seemed jumpy, distracted and a bit intense. He immediately started taking his clothes off, then paused and said, “Erm, may not have mentioned this to you yet but, well...” and took off his trousers to show a police tracking anklet. That’s when I saw the lines of on the dresser half snorted.

Needless to say I gave Usain Bolt a run for his money. "

you did a 100 m in 2 minutes 30?

over a year ago

Thats what verifications are for ahhhh that's what they're for........ Oh he's a keeper, don't miss out on this one, I'm going back for more

No no no im no keeper girls dont want to be kept im not a pet jack russell "

cmon even jack Russells love a stroke

over a year ago

Only had two and both went well at the time.

But one of them gave me her number afterwards, and ya went by and I sent a text saying hi it’s x I had great fun yada yada.

What I got in return was about 30 text messages a day, i thought ok she’s keen and messaged her back at first but it just escalated into constant what are you doing where are you messages and even more texts, endless missed calls and what’s app messages.

By *ottie_84Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Wasn’t a worst meet the meet was amazing however I started to throw up & had to go home turns out I had a bug my kids passed on to me

By *bwlookingforfunWoman
over a year ago

crawley

Im not very lucky with meets.

First- guy felt asleep after bj. He didnt wake up for next 2h so i left him alone in the hotel i paid for.

Second- just pushed his dick without any protection. No, i did not expect that as we both agreed its a big NO.

Third- didnt take a shower so as soon as we met i could feel this strong, sweaty smell. It almost made me sick.

There is a few more

over a year ago

"Im not very lucky with meets.

First- guy felt asleep after bj. He didnt wake up for next 2h so i left him alone in the hotel i paid for.

Second- just pushed his dick without any protection. No, i did not expect that as we both agreed its a big NO.

Third- didnt take a shower so as soon as we met i could feel this strong, sweaty smell. It almost made me sick.

There is a few more "

oh my

By *_and_LCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"His ‘neighbour’ turned up part way through, calling upstairs for him then coming up. He blocked the door to stop her entering the bedroom. There was a slanging match at the closed door. Eventually she stormed off downstairs where she found my bag, went through my purse and got my name from my driving licence. I had to sidle out past them while he held her back.

Needless to say I gave Usain Bolt a run for his money. "

He sounds lovely!

Worst thing about mine was he was a well known guy in chat in another site and we’d been meeting regularly to go to a club so I thought I knew him fairly well!

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

When you have to wipe your feet on the way out of their house!

By *ottie_84Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"When you have to wipe your feet on the way out of their house! "
eewwww!!!

over a year ago

Thats what verifications are for ahhhh that's what they're for........ Oh he's a keeper, don't miss out on this one, I'm going back for more "

Or for the females that have hundreds of veri's "genuine lovely woman - treat her with respect"

over a year ago

Someone try to steal one of my kidney while having a gangbang, let me tell that I wasn't happy about it ! And had to put a stop to it straigh away !

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Does anyone else wonder when incidents that hit the news such as the very recent hilton Manchester incident could be swinger related

over a year ago

Darlington

There is a few more "

Bork lol

over a year ago

Darlington

"Does anyone else wonder when incidents that hit the news such as the very recent hilton Manchester incident could be swinger related"

What's happen in Manchester like Hilton hotel

over a year ago

I'd only been on fab for a couple of months at this point, and I got talking to someone via the forums. He was very very secretive about his personal life and I'd only ever seen one blurred face photo of him, and obviously now that would be ringing alarm bells. So he came up to see me after talking for about four months. He looked about five years older than his actual age, receding hairline, his accent set my teeth on edge, came across as being really creepy, and although he said he was 5'10" I was taller than him in flat shoes.

My fab experience got better, thankfully.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Met one bloke socially years ago

He looked about 55,claimed on profile to be in his 30s.

He'd used really old pics ,had a drink and left .

Bugs me why people feel the need to lie,they usually get caught and he obvs didn't think I'd notice

By *irenGuy70Man
over a year ago

Cirencester

There is a few more "

Seems like all's well that ends well considering you've met Mr Perfect, but it's a crying shame that you've had to experience these situations.

By *he people watcher1Man
over a year ago

Greetland

"To cut a long story short..she was just about to put my cock in her mouth and her 8 year old son walked downstairs..I didn’t even know the kids was in the house omg and did he say dad long time no see?"

No his dad was wanking himself off on the other couch lol

over a year ago

I've only had good meets.

Not too sure if I'm disappointed or not.

over a year ago

Darlington

"I've only had good meets.

Not too sure if I'm disappointed or not."

Your a boring guy then please don't comment any more lmao

Post new Message to Thread