Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Crying

Jump to newest

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I've always been a bit of a dafty and cried really easily.

I had to take myself off to the bathroom when me and my ex were watching only fools and horses because it was the one where del boy got beat up for Rodney but he dudnt know.

Just recently though the tears have been very near the surface all the time. Like if I even think of something That's a bit sad I can feel myself going. It can even be something that hadn't even happened.

I can be driving along, playing things out in my head then all of a sudden I'm crying.

Anyone else feel very emotional?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've always been a bit of a dafty and cried really easily.

I had to take myself off to the bathroom when me and my ex were watching only fools and horses because it was the one where del boy got beat up for Rodney but he dudnt know.

Just recently though the tears have been very near the surface all the time. Like if I even think of something That's a bit sad I can feel myself going. It can even be something that hadn't even happened.

I can be driving along, playing things out in my head then all of a sudden I'm crying.

Anyone else feel very emotional? "

Yes I have done usually because there’s something underlying

Also I’ve noticed as I get older I’m more susceptible to a tear. I’m quite an empathetic person which doesn’t help

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

Anyone else feel very emotional?

Yes I have done usually because there’s something underlying

Also I’ve noticed as I get older I’m more susceptible to a tear. I’m quite an empathetic person which doesn’t help "

I’m very emotional too, I’m even worse since I had my kids. I woke up really tearful Sunday morning, with no real explanation (hormones I think).

My ex used to say I had an “over developed sense of empathy”, but that’s probably only because there was actually a lump of rock where his heart should have been

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I don't often cry but some songs can do it

Sarah by declan o Rourke

Try listen and not cry

over a year ago

Yeah useally when I sing a song that brings back memories .

over a year ago

Being happy all the time would be unnatural methinks- same as being sad all the time x

over a year ago

Yes lately I have been, I was sitting in Costa a couple of weeks ago sobbing my eyes out. Tears are never very far away daily x

over a year ago

I watched a film the other night can't even remember what film but it really got me

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

There are lots of things that have happened in my life that would have brought the biggest man to his knees in tears, but the last time I cried was when I had to take ma Border Collie to his journey to the Great Kennel In The Sky

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"There are lots of things that have happened in my life that would have brought the biggest man to his knees in tears, but the last time I cried was when I had to take ma Border Collie to his journey to the Great Kennel In The Sky "

How sad. Im pretty tough but any sad animal stories reduce me to tears.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

A song set me off driving down the motorway yesterday! I get more tearful in general if there is pent up emotion over something, emotions are made to be expressed in my opinion, it's not good to bottle things up!

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I am a crier, and have been ridiculed for it by people significant in my life. I’m an emotional person and whether I’m angry or sad, or happy, my response is to cry.

If I see items on the news where people have been hurt, or suffering or treated unjustly that will set me off.

Also, if I hear/read things about issues that have had a direct impact on my life - particularly eating disorders, and brain injury, I’ll probably have a cry about that.

Music is a biggie too. I’ve been called weak, spineless, childish and stupid for crying so easily, but I’d rather that than be an emotionally stunted robot.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Not normally.

But I did have a silly moment yesterday when I read about the Mule that won a dressage competition. It was a bit of a Babe Sheep Pig thing I think.

over a year ago

"I am a crier, and have been ridiculed for it by people significant in my life. I’m an emotional person and whether I’m angry or sad, or happy, my response is to cry.

If I see items on the news where people have been hurt, or suffering or treated unjustly that will set me off.

Also, if I hear/read things about issues that have had a direct impact on my life - particularly eating disorders, and brain injury, I’ll probably have a cry about that.

Music is a biggie too. I’ve been called weak, spineless, childish and stupid for crying so easily, but I’d rather that than be an emotionally stunted robot.

"

cliff Richard his treatment by media was very upsetting poor man

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I wear my heart on my sleeve and I cry openly, I’m not embarrassed, emotions are best let out, I would combust if I tried to keep everything bottled up just lately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I cry less now. I know it means I'm locking myself down but it's necessary at the moment.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I cry when people are thoughtful towards one another, when people protect one another, when I see genuine love.

I cry (not all the time) at a bee or bitterly, because it's so beautiful and it's makes me sad that others take them for granted or don't see their beauty

Be mean to me and I'll throat punch you, be nice to me and I'm reduced to tears!

over a year ago

"I cry when people are thoughtful towards one another, when people protect one another, when I see genuine love.

I cry (not all the time) at a bee or bitterly, because it's so beautiful and it's makes me sad that others take them for granted or don't see their beauty

Be mean to me and I'll throat punch you, be nice to me and I'm reduced to tears!"

awwww you Lil sweety

over a year ago

I struggle to cry

#pokerface

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Yes, wait until you get near the menopause you will be crying when they announce the buffet is being served at a party

over a year ago

"Yes, wait until you get near the menopause you will be crying when they announce the buffet is being served at a party"
Ha, why?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I struggle to cry

#pokerface"

You'd cry if I poked your face.

Do you feel that you can't or that you shouldn't?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Yes, wait until you get near the menopause you will be crying when they announce the buffet is being served at a partyHa, why?"

Because they didn't have any sausage rolls of course

over a year ago

"Yes, wait until you get near the menopause you will be crying when they announce the buffet is being served at a partyHa, why?

Because they didn't have any sausage rolls of course"

ha

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I cry when people are thoughtful towards one another, when people protect one another, when I see genuine love.

Be mean to me and I'll throat punch you, be nice to me and I'm reduced to tears!awwww you Lil sweety "

Just spotted my fucking auto correct. Bitterly should have been butterfly!

over a year ago

Be mean to me and I'll throat punch you, be nice to me and I'm reduced to tears!awwww you Lil sweety

Just spotted my fucking auto correct. Bitterly should have been butterfly!"

I got that and butterflies are out in big numbers at the minute

over a year ago

"I struggle to cry

#pokerface

You'd cry if I poked your face.

Do you feel that you can't or that you shouldn't?"

Both I guess

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Watching this morning.... It's got me now.

Lad with autism going to the prom on his own. Car of 4 girls all glammed up, pull the car over and give him a lift. Spend the rest of the night with him, he was in their prom photos etc.

By *aenMan
over a year ago

Here and There

Two occasions where I cried uncontrollably. Both within 2 years when I found myself burying 2 dogs I’d had to have put to sleep. Both were 4 years old. The first broke his neck in a freak accident and 2 years later the 2nd broke his back in a similar freak accident. Both whippets and both running off the lead at full speed.

over a year ago

"Watching this morning.... It's got me now.

Lad with autism going to the prom on his own. Car of 4 girls all glammed up, pull the car over and give him a lift. Spend the rest of the night with him, he was in their prom photos etc.

"

Awwww love that.

over a year ago

Play The Littlest Hobo music and/or show me the scene where Mufasa dies in The Lion King and my bottom lip'll be wobbling and a bit of grit will be making my eyes leak

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

"Play The Littlest Hobo music and/or show me the scene where Mufasa dies in The Lion King and my bottom lip'll be wobbling and a bit of grit will be making my eyes leak "

The Littlest Hobo music still gets me to this day. Full on sobbing

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

Probably seeing other people cry gets me going the most

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’m getting much better. The beginning of this year was a constant cry-fest. The smallest thing would set me off. Now my head is screwed on right I only cry at stupid, sad films. And books. And the news.

I had to plead with my daughters very sensitive friend not to read anymore of ‘A Monster Calls’. It will break her poor little heart. She wouldn’t listen. Not even when I reminded her about the incident with ‘The Champ’. I predict a river of tears.

over a year ago

Boys always make me cry...

over a year ago

Very much so. From soaps to wedding programmes, music to just thinking about stuff.

There's nothing wrong with being sensitive/emotional/empathetic etc as long as it doesn't impact on your daily life functioning.

I think crying can be a good release and for myself, watching progs like "say yes to the dress" and getting emotional makes me feel better somehow. I've no idea why that show does this to me though. It's happy tears not sad ones.

By *ottie_84Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I full on ugly cried at the end of sons of anarchy because my brother died in a very similar way

I can’t listen to specific songs without tearing up

By *ir_anthonyMan
over a year ago

kenilworth

It’s strange two things made me cry Fools and Horses and MASH FAREWELL GOODBYE Then I had a heart attack and I can swell up at stupid times and things

I’ve been told it’s the psychological damage done by the heart problems

Crying at Finding Dory is not a good look for a Dom

over a year ago

A couple of songs do it for me that remind me of funerals I've been to. Had to make my excuses and leave a work function when Eva Cassidy's cover of Somewhere Over The Rainbow came on recently.

over a year ago

No grrrrr not me grrrrr

over a year ago

I cried in the car today. Listening to the radio and The living years by Mike and the mechanics came on.

For very personal reasons.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Serial blubber here - cry at the slightest hint of an emotional scene - John Lewis ads, DIY SOS you name it - and my epic blub through the last 15 mins of Toy Story 3 is the stuff of family legend!!

over a year ago

"Serial blubber here - cry at the slightest hint of an emotional scene - John Lewis ads, DIY SOS you name it - and my epic blub through the last 15 mins of Toy Story 3 is the stuff of family legend!!"

Aww

over a year ago

"Serial blubber here - cry at the slightest hint of an emotional scene - John Lewis ads, DIY SOS you name it - and my epic blub through the last 15 mins of Toy Story 3 is the stuff of family legend!!"

To be fair, Toy story 3 ending would make the hardest men cry like babies

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Serial blubber here - cry at the slightest hint of an emotional scene - John Lewis ads, DIY SOS you name it - and my epic blub through the last 15 mins of Toy Story 3 is the stuff of family legend!!

To be fair, Toy story 3 ending would make the hardest men cry like babies "

I was worse than that - tears, snot, audibly choking the absolute works!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I cry less the older I get. I also cry less at real life than drama. No idea why.

Post new Message to Thread