Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Targeting 3 year olds with acid.

Jump to newest

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

Where has this country gone so very wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its a disgrace!!!! There is so much evil in this world that for me serious crime needs to be punished with serious punishment. For me the scum who did this need to be tied down and acid poured over their cocks before a heavy prison sentence.

How can anyone do that to a child or anyone? Sick sick f**ks

over a year ago

I have absolutely no idea why someone who do something like that. It can't even be explain with words. So much hate

Losing my faith in humanity.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

How the fuck can you plan it and still carry it through?

It's not a spur of the moment thing, it could of taken weeks where at least one person involved can get thoughts of 'hang on a minute this is sooooo wrong'

over a year ago

What sort of person is capable of this?

over a year ago

"Where has this country gone so very wrong?"

How long have you got!

It’s so sad and very disgusting!

over a year ago

"I have absolutely no idea why someone would*** do something like that. It can't even be explain with words. So much hate

Losing my faith in humanity. "

Corrected* ffs

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I have absolutely no idea why someone who do something like that. It can't even be explain with words. So much hate

Losing my faith in humanity. "

I was going to try and comment ; but you have put it spot on . I can't even comprehend why anyone would do this??

By *udistcpl1Couple
over a year ago

Wirral

It is obviously completely sick of course. However, I suspect there is more to this story i.e., why was the child a target?

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Appalling crime. Let's wait for the trial to discover the truth about it, though.

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

"It is obviously completely sick of course. However, I suspect there is more to this story i.e., why was the child a target?"

Acid attacks seem to be motivated by a twisted and sick sense of revenge. I read this, not quite believing what I was reading, and my gut instinct is that a disgruntled ex is going to be behind this … maybe the acid was intended for the toddler's mother, or maybe the child was always the target but either way the mother will be devastated. And then you start thinking, if that's the case, it's possible the child's father was involved - which is just beyond horrifying. I just hope that all those involved, the instigator and the perpetrator(s) get the very long sentences they deserve and that the child hasn't sustained life changing injuries.

over a year ago

Soft cunts pickin on a baby

over a year ago

"Soft cunts pickin on a baby "

exactly this

over a year ago

"It is obviously completely sick of course. However, I suspect there is more to this story i.e., why was the child a target?"

I reckon to get back at the mother.

3 men have been arrested. So (if they are all guilty), not just 1 - but 3 - men capable of being part of this.

over a year ago

There's often stories of a parent killing their kids then themselves, as some sick revenge on their ex. It's not a new thing.

By *r laidbackMan
over a year ago

London & New Brighton

I was just browsing and saw the headline and thought WTF, ive not heard of this story i dont even know if i want too going by reading what i have here, if any child is hurt in this disgusting manner then Death would be to good for them, give them to the public to do as they wish.

over a year ago

Some stories you see on the news and can't quite believe what you are seeing/hearing. This was one of them for me. That poor little child.

over a year ago

"There's often stories of a parent killing their kids then themselves, as some sick revenge on their ex. It's not a new thing. "

I unfortunately came across someone who did.

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS
over a year ago

Paris, France & not in

It broke my heart reading it...

over a year ago

Absolutely disgusting. Three years old for fucks sake, what is this world coming too?. That poor poor child is going to be constantly reminded of that attack going through life if the burns are as serious as they say they may be.

The people responsible should be put down...

over a year ago

Acid attacks are just cowardly disgraceful behaviour but to go even lower and attack a defenceless 3yr old what is this country coming to when maniacs like that are running around the streets

over a year ago

"There's often stories of a parent killing their kids then themselves, as some sick revenge on their ex. It's not a new thing.

I unfortunately came across someone who did. "

xx

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"It is obviously completely sick of course. However, I suspect there is more to this story i.e., why was the child a target?

3 men have been arrested. So (if they are all guilty), not just 1 - but 3 - men capable of being part of this. "

Not neccessarily the father attacking the child. It could be thugs doing it because they have an axe to grind with the mother or the father. Gangsters and thieves have never had any honour, no matter what fans of the Krays etc might say.

over a year ago

"It is obviously completely sick of course. However, I suspect there is more to this story i.e., why was the child a target?

3 men have been arrested. So (if they are all guilty), not just 1 - but 3 - men capable of being part of this.

Not neccessarily the father attacking the child. It could be thugs doing it because they have an axe to grind with the mother or the father. Gangsters and thieves have never had any honour, no matter what fans of the Krays etc might say."

This was my thinking to be honest, rather than a disgruntled ex.

It’s appalling, regardless.

By *orseydaveMan
over a year ago

Norwich NR5

What is more frightening, is that it was yet another islamic attack on UK citizens, but the press & media have been prevented from reporting.

Last month an 14yo cyclist on his way to school was deliberately run over, his attacker had posted on fb minutes before " Allahu Akbar", as have the attackers been reported from shouting before this horrific this weekend.

The limp-wristed lefties and Corbyn lovers do everything in their power to stop any of this being reported, just as they did when the IRA were bombing the UK.

Since 1st Jan.2018 there have been 17 attacks against UK citizens, all carried out by islamic groups, yet this country is too shit scared to allow the press to report it.

Not every Catholic was responcible for the IRA attacks, and similarly not every Muslim is responcible,but if anyone is in any doubt they should read the Koran chapter 9 verse 5.

I do not believe I am racist simply by being white & British, but I do believe that the little boy this weekend deserves a free life and not one threatened by these fanatics. And if there belief threatens his or your children's safety, then they need taking out, and not protected by the wishy-washy left wingers who are blighting our country.

over a year ago

The penalties available via justice system no longer act as a deterrent and increasing liberalism has made everyone feel justified in doing what they damn well like regardless of the consequences for others. Everyone has a woe is me justification for their shitty behaviour.

Freedom is a double-edged sword.

over a year ago

"What is more frightening, is that it was yet another islamic attack on UK citizens, but the press & media have been prevented from reporting.

Last month an 14yo cyclist on his way to school was deliberately run over, his attacker had posted on fb minutes before " Allahu Akbar", as have the attackers been reported from shouting before this horrific this weekend.

The limp-wristed lefties and Corbyn lovers do everything in their power to stop any of this being reported, just as they did when the IRA were bombing the UK.

Since 1st Jan.2018 there have been 17 attacks against UK citizens, all carried out by islamic groups, yet this country is too shit scared to allow the press to report it.

Not every Catholic was responcible for the IRA attacks, and similarly not every Muslim is responcible,but if anyone is in any doubt they should read the Koran chapter 9 verse 5.

I do not believe I am racist simply by being white & British, but I do believe that the little boy this weekend deserves a free life and not one threatened by these fanatics. And if there belief threatens his or your children's safety, then they need taking out, and not protected by the wishy-washy left wingers who are blighting our country."

I truly thought that it would have taken longer before someone writes something like that...

over a year ago

"Appalling crime. Let's wait for the trial to discover the truth about it, though.

"

Post new Message to Thread