over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm a regular night owl, so will be up for a while longer yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Me to! "

Me three ... can’t sleep

What’s the story? Does it start once upon a fab time?

over a year ago

Me as always

over a year ago

Meee i even did a forum post, but youre getting a better response than Mine. I really need some new photos and update my profile a little

over a year ago

I am awake been having trouble sleeping the last few months

over a year ago

"I am awake been having trouble sleeping the last few months "
havent we all... daym heat

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Alot of people awake I think this heat makes people horny aswell,,,tell the truth people!! ??

over a year ago

Me!!

over a year ago

Always have trouble sleeping, happy to chat to anyone until I fall asleep

over a year ago

I'm awake. I'm far too hot to sleep and think I've been bitten by an insect, irritating little buggers.

over a year ago

"I'm awake. I'm far too hot to sleep and think I've been bitten by an insect, irritating little buggers."

Oh no they are out in force at the moment iv been killing alot with my electric bat!

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I'm way to hot to sleep x

By *apstarMan
over a year ago

Harpenden

Is going 2 get hotter. Can't handle this muggy heat

over a year ago

I dunno why people say heat stops them sleeping I love sleeping when warm weather

Yes heat and warm weather makes horny lol

Still can’t sleep but I haven’t for 7 weeks except 1-2 hours a day

over a year ago

"Is going 2 get hotter. Can't handle this muggy heat "

Yh as hot as 34 degrees apparently hotter than america ??

over a year ago

"I'm awake. I'm far too hot to sleep and think I've been bitten by an insect, irritating little buggers.

Oh no they are out in force at the moment iv been killing alot with my electric bat!"

I wouldn't dare have one of those, as I might start using it on a few irritating people

By *apstarMan
over a year ago

Harpenden

"Is going 2 get hotter. Can't handle this muggy heat

Yh as hot as 34 degrees apparently hotter than america ??"

Is not even nice heat .. Is muggy

over a year ago

I honestly don't know how you guys who live in London cope with the heat. I struggle to cope with London in cool weather, but then I'm a country girl.

over a year ago

"I'm awake. I'm far too hot to sleep and think I've been bitten by an insect, irritating little buggers.

Oh no they are out in force at the moment iv been killing alot with my electric bat!

I wouldn't dare have one of those, as I might start using it on a few irritating people "

Haha

By *oftandGentle2Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I wouldn't dare have one of those, as I might start using it on a few irritating people "

Lol Ruby...

over a year ago

Me

By *arrasicMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I wouldn't dare have one of those, as I might start using it on a few irritating people

Lol Ruby...

"

I'm awake but to hot to wank it usually sends me to sleep

By *apstarMan
over a year ago

Harpenden

Having a shitty Monday? Remember you're somebody's reason to masturbate

over a year ago

"I'm awake. I'm far too hot to sleep and think I've been bitten by an insect, irritating little buggers."

Awake here too. Just trying to wind down after a hectic last night at a festival. To top it off, also have an annoying insect flying around the van.

Mornin' all.

Never happy, are we, us Brits? Too cold. Too hot. Weather today has been incredible!

over a year ago

Awake here too. Just trying to wind down after a hectic last night at a festival. To top it off, also have an annoying insect flying around the van.

Mornin' all.

Never happy, are we, us Brits? Too cold. Too hot. Weather today has been incredible!"

Ohhh a festival. That's a great reason to still be awake

By *oftandGentle2Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Me "

Wowzers!!!

over a year ago

Mornin' all.

Never happy, are we, us Brits? Too cold. Too hot. Weather today has been incredible!

Ohhh a festival. That's a great reason to still be awake "

Not a bad one, for sure! Relatively early finish by festival standards. Must be getting old.

There are other good reasons to still be up at this time, of course! That'll have to wait until the festival blues have gone and I'm fine eating my own body weight in Maccy D's!

Done any festivals yourself this summer?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Am I the only 1 working. Tipical lazy sods

over a year ago

"Am I the only 1 working. Tipical lazy sods"

Haha yeah you are and I enjoy bein lazy haha

over a year ago

I'm asleep

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Am I the only 1 working. Tipical lazy sods

Haha yeah you are and I enjoy bein lazy haha"

May your bollex shrivel up like little raisins

over a year ago

"I honestly don't know how you guys who live in London cope with the heat. I struggle to cope with London in cool weather, but then I'm a country girl."

Has London moved hemisphere?

London is generally a few degrees warmer but it doesn’t have a different weather system.

Perceptions really are a revealing thing haha

over a year ago

Mornin' all.

Not a bad one, for sure! Relatively early finish by festival standards. Must be getting old.

There are other good reasons to still be up at this time, of course! That'll have to wait until the festival blues have gone and I'm fine eating my own body weight in Maccy D's!

Done any festivals yourself this summer?"

Unfortunately not

over a year ago

"I honestly don't know how you guys who live in London cope with the heat. I struggle to cope with London in cool weather, but then I'm a country girl.

London is generally a few degrees warmer but it doesn’t have a different weather system.

Perceptions really are a revealing thing haha"

The density of London means it really does hold heat a lot more, even than other cities. It's proper stuffy in this weather. It's horrible.

over a year ago

Mornin' all.

Unfortunately not "

Shame!

over a year ago

"I honestly don't know how you guys who live in London cope with the heat. I struggle to cope with London in cool weather, but then I'm a country girl.

Perceptions really are a revealing thing haha"

It is a good 10 degrees cooler then where my house is located and a lot less breezier. Also being in amongst buildings and cities, having to use underground's etc makes you feel a lot hotter than being in vast open areas of countryside.

over a year ago

Mornin' all.

Unfortunately not

Shame!"

I do plenty of other fun activities to make up for it

over a year ago

The density of London means it really does hold heat a lot more, even than other cities. It's proper stuffy in this weather. It's horrible."

over a year ago

So the moral of the story is everyone can't sleep cos they are too warm. Anyone any random chat. I'm night shift and bored. Found out my colleague has a snake. Worked with her for over 3 years and only just found this out. It also doesn't have a name. It's just called snake lol x

over a year ago

It is a good 10 degrees cooler then where my house is located and a lot less breezier. Also being in amongst buildings and cities, having to use underground's etc makes you feel a lot hotter than being in vast open areas of countryside. "

Not sure where you are but London is rarely, if ever 10 degrees warmer than elsewhere in England haha

I take your point on the countryside being cooler

over a year ago

It is a good 10 degrees cooler then where my house is located and a lot less breezier. Also being in amongst buildings and cities, having to use underground's etc makes you feel a lot hotter than being in vast open areas of countryside.

Not sure where you are but London is rarely, if ever 10 degrees warmer than elsewhere in England haha

I take your point on the countryside being cooler"

Well I don't know where you live but I can guarantee the temperatures can often be 10 degrees different here on this wild hill top. Take into consideration the heights above sea levels.

over a year ago

"So the moral of the story is everyone can't sleep cos they are too warm. Anyone any random chat. I'm night shift and bored. Found out my colleague has a snake. Worked with her for over 3 years and only just found this out. It also doesn't have a name. It's just called snake lol x"

I’m not the snake will lose anything by being unnamed but more pressing is what’s wrong with your colleague?

Keeping snakes is a red light

over a year ago

"So the moral of the story is everyone can't sleep cos they are too warm. Anyone any random chat. I'm night shift and bored. Found out my colleague has a snake. Worked with her for over 3 years and only just found this out. It also doesn't have a name. It's just called snake lol x"

What kind of snake are we talking about?lol

over a year ago

Hey everyone, another non sleeper here!!

How are you all? xx

over a year ago

Well I don't know where you live but I can guarantee the temperatures can often be 10 degrees different here on this wild hill top. Take into consideration the heights above sea levels."

Your talking shite. Maybe at night isolated parts might drop a bit but overall temperatures in England don’t differ by 10 degrees

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Wide awake here... Have been asleep for an hour or two but now awake. It's steaming hot, the fan is on and I'm naked( ) on top of the bed. He's sound asleep and snoring like a walrus, which definitely is not helping.

Somebody entertain me, thankyouplease.

over a year ago

Well I don't know where you live but I can guarantee the temperatures can often be 10 degrees different here on this wild hill top. Take into consideration the heights above sea levels.

Your talking shite. Maybe at night isolated parts might drop a bit but overall temperatures in England don’t differ by 10 degrees"

I shan't argue, you obviously like to think you're right. Carry on

over a year ago

"So the moral of the story is everyone can't sleep cos they are too warm. Anyone any random chat. I'm night shift and bored. Found out my colleague has a snake. Worked with her for over 3 years and only just found this out. It also doesn't have a name. It's just called snake lol x

What kind of snake are we talking about?lol"

She thinks it's 12ft. It's a python. We think she should call it Jake x

over a year ago

Me! Just had a bad dream, so I’ve gone downstairs to cuddle my dog..

over a year ago

"So the moral of the story is everyone can't sleep cos they are too warm. Anyone any random chat. I'm night shift and bored. Found out my colleague has a snake. Worked with her for over 3 years and only just found this out. It also doesn't have a name. It's just called snake lol x

What kind of snake are we talking about?lol"

Knew it...

You know when you hope someone doesn’t say the least original joke but fully expect someone to do it?

Take a bow

over a year ago

She thinks it's 12ft. It's a python. We think she should call it Jake x"

I thought she had a snake at first ???? not the pet kind ????lol

over a year ago

She thinks it's 12ft. It's a python. We think she should call it Jake x"

F that I hate snakes :0

over a year ago

Your talking shite. Maybe at night isolated parts might drop a bit but overall temperatures in England don’t differ by 10 degrees

I shan't argue, you obviously like to think you're right. Carry on "

Are we arguing?

I just thought we had a difference of opinion and yes I think I’m right but if not I’ll say so.

I assume you also like to think your right?

over a year ago

F that I hate snakes :0"

She's scared of dogs. I'm truly baffled tonight x

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I shan't argue, you obviously like to think you're right. Carry on "

over a year ago

She's scared of dogs. I'm truly baffled tonight x"

Scared of dogs but owns a snake...thats different

over a year ago

I shan't argue, you obviously like to think you're right. Carry on

"

Hahahahaha...

Words fail me hahaha

over a year ago

Scared of dogs but owns a snake...thats different "

Yeah the conversation started out about fear of dogs and then we were talking about pets. To be fair I don't think she's too keen on the snake either lol x

over a year ago

Morning all

Not happy with this new waking up at 3am routine my body has developed

Mrs x

over a year ago

Yeah the conversation started out about fear of dogs and then we were talking about pets. To be fair I don't think she's too keen on the snake either lol x"

I don't blame her!

over a year ago

"Morning all

Mrs x"

No, it's far too early isn't it.

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

yeah i'm still up can't sleep

over a year ago

Me too.

over a year ago

"Morning all

Mrs x

No, it's far too early isn't it."

When do the clocks change??

over a year ago

Yeah the conversation started out about fear of dogs and then we were talking about pets. To be fair I don't think she's too keen on the snake either lol x

I don't blame her! "

Any suggestions to what my colleague can call her 12 year old nameless python. Didn't know they lived for 25 years x

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I don't blame her!

Any suggestions to what my colleague can call her 12 year old nameless python. Didn't know they lived for 25 years x"

Only 1 name posibly. Monty

over a year ago

Monty, surely that’s got to be it?

over a year ago

"Any suggestions to what my colleague can call her 12 year old nameless python. Didn't know they lived for 25 years x"

Stretch

over a year ago

"Monty, surely that’s got to be it?"

My neighbours dog is called that and it's a chihuahua loool better as a name for a python ??

over a year ago

I don't blame her!

Any suggestions to what my colleague can call her 12 year old nameless python. Didn't know they lived for 25 years x"

Bob

over a year ago

Oh the joys of being awake because it's to hot

over a year ago

"Any suggestions to what my colleague can call her 12 year old nameless python. Didn't know they lived for 25 years x

Stretch "

Ha I like that one. I thought Medusa or Kai from Jungle book x

By *aughtyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

I’m up! Anyone else?

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?"

Quite a few people on this thread. Join in to some of the conversations already going x

By *aughtyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Quite a few people on this thread. Join in to some of the conversations already going x"

I see wasn’t sure who still up x

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Quite a few people on this thread. Join in to some of the conversations already going x

I see wasn’t sure who still up x"

You got any random chat x

By *r_PinkMan
over a year ago

london stratford

insomniacs of the world UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

Am up wide awake an horny as ever lol

By *aughtyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"I’m up! Anyone else?

You got any random chat x"

Head full of horny thoughts!

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Head full of horny thoughts! "

Ah was wanting more random funny lol

I'll leave you too it then x

By *aughtyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"Am up wide awake an horny as ever lol"

How may we help you?

By *aughtyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"I’m up! Anyone else?

I'll leave you too it then x"

Soz x

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Head full of horny thoughts! "

Sharing is caring lol

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x"

It's fine I just thought on a night time chat thread there would have been a lot more funny random chat. All I got was "I'm hot" "I'm horny" lol x

By *apstarMan
over a year ago

Harpenden

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

It's fine I just thought on a night time chat thread there would have been a lot more funny random chat. All I got was "I'm hot" "I'm horny" lol x"

By *aughtyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Sharing is caring lol"

I’m a hotel, wondering what naughty things you horny lot have gotten up to? Dares?

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

It's fine I just thought on a night time chat thread there would have been a lot more funny random chat. All I got was "I'm hot" "I'm horny" lol x"

You need to poke Jim for that. His nocturnal thread is still running I believe x

By *aughtyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

You are hot! And making me horny!

By *ohn-doe200Man
over a year ago

doncaster

Alright fabbers stuck in work so no rest for the wicked anyone around doncaster

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

It's fine I just thought on a night time chat thread there would have been a lot more funny random chat. All I got was "I'm hot" "I'm horny" lol x

Having a shitty Monday? Remember you're somebody's reason to masturbate"

No I'm dandy just on a night shift and wanted random chat to pass the boredom lol x

By *aughtyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

No I'm dandy just on a night shift and wanted random chat to pass the boredom lol x"

Send us a pic to pass the time x

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

No I'm dandy just on a night shift and wanted random chat to pass the boredom lol x

Send us a pic to pass the time x"

Fuck that. I'd rather play candy crush x

By *apstarMan
over a year ago

Harpenden

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

Fuck that. I'd rather play candy crush x"

Nothing wrong with a bit of candy crush

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

Nothing wrong with a bit of candy crush "

I'm on level 856 It's in no way connected to the quality of chat on here hahaha x

over a year ago

"Am up wide awake an horny as ever lol

How may we help you?"

Mmmmm I bet we could find a way hehe

By *rego69Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Awake early again. Bed just after 9 asleep despite the heat by 10

Awake at 4am!!!

Bloody guys wheeling and calling.

By *rego69Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Is it just me or do the lady posters who are awake have fab nipples

By *aughtyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"Is it just me or do the lady posters who are awake have fab nipples "

Don’t know you tell us..? X

over a year ago

I'm still awake

over a year ago

I would have to agree with you there

By *ohn-doe200Man
over a year ago

doncaster

Amazing nipples on

By *argar90Man
over a year ago

lucan

Can't sleep

over a year ago

"Is it just me or do the lady posters who are awake have fab nipples "

Always up for a bit of research.... Will have a look and let you know my opinion

Mrs x

over a year ago

"Is it just me or do the lady posters who are awake have fab nipples

Always up for a bit of research.... Will have a look and let you know my opinion

Mrs x"

Appears you are correct

By *apstarMan
over a year ago

Harpenden

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

I'm on level 856 It's in no way connected to the quality of chat on here hahaha x"

How long u had it for

By *argar90Man
over a year ago

lucan

You can't beat perky sexy nipples

over a year ago

I’m awake

over a year ago

"You can't beat perky sexy nipples "

Oh yes you can, with a paddle or flogger

over a year ago

"I’m up! Anyone else?

Soz x

I'm on level 856 It's in no way connected to the quality of chat on here hahaha x

How long u had it for "

Been playing it on and off for years. I got a new phone in Jan and it wiped the game so I had to start from the beginning. I was on level 300 something. So started from scratch again. I play it every day but only for bout 5 or 10 mins or if I'm night shift I can play it for a bit x

By *ohn-doe200Man
over a year ago

doncaster

"You can't beat perky sexy nipples

Oh yes you can, with a paddle or flogger "

Love it ????

over a year ago

Love it ????"

Oooohhhhh yes

By *ohn-doe200Man
over a year ago

doncaster

Love it ????

Oooohhhhh yes "

Do you realize your donning the top of the perky nipple list with those beautys

over a year ago

Love it ????

Oooohhhhh yes

Do you realize your donning the top of the perky nipple list with those beautys"

Yay!!!! Well done girls, high five... Ok, nipple tweek it is

over a year ago

Me fucking tooth ache

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Insomniacs of the world unite!

Only 3 sleeps till Christmas