Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....deal with the same person viewing your profile 10 times a day?

Just throwing this out there as we have the same person viewing our profile at least 10 times a day. Never sends a message (not that they’re our type)

We find it a little creepy, we don’t mind people doing this, it’s just the sheer amount of times this one person does it.

We’ve blocked them now, but we’re wondering how other people would deal with it? Do you take it as a compliment or would you find it a little odd?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

10 times a day? I don't get viewed by 10 different people a week

over a year ago

I do not know at less you getting a view loll

over a year ago

"....deal with the same person viewing your profile 10 times a day?

Just throwing this out there as we have the same person viewing our profile at least 10 times a day. Never sends a message (not that they’re our type)

We find it a little creepy, we don’t mind people doing this, it’s just the sheer amount of times this one person does it.

We’ve blocked them now, but we’re wondering how other people would deal with it? Do you take it as a compliment or would you find it a little odd? "

Ignore it. They are using it as wank material maybe!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I honestly wouldn't notice if they did, and it probably wouldn't bother me. Just block them if you don't like it.

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Honestly ,I don't look whose viewed mine, as it could be like I do ,and just be somebody having a nose, or drawn in by a forum post.

I wouldn't see it as someone was interested unless they messaged.

over a year ago

They creep me out too so I just block them!! X

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Don’t often look.

over a year ago

"They creep me out too so I just block them!! X"

over a year ago

It doesn’t bother me, i have a few “regulars” that view but never say hello. I guess they are having a polite rub.

Prefer that to some of those that view regularly but also send slightly creepy messages. Because once they’ve done that and then carry on perving the profile, it gets a bit hard to forget them. So then i block those ones.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I block if I'm bothered.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I deal with it by not looking at who has viewed my profile. All they're doing is looking at pics you've put online,thdy won't wear out.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I would wonder why they haven't turn ninja perv on

over a year ago

"They creep me out too so I just block them!! X"

Yeah we already have, we were just interested to see if others do this too or just put it down as part of the fun of fab

over a year ago

I never look at who's viewed me.

over a year ago

10 times a day is a bit extreme though, blocking is the way forward if it's creeping you out

over a year ago

Maybe you intimidate them and there trying to get you attention so you message first

over a year ago

"I would wonder why they haven't turn ninja perv on "

ninja perv! Haha we will use that term next time we turn it on

By *afadaoMan
over a year ago

Staines

We’ve blocked them now, but we’re wondering how other people would deal with it? Do you take it as a compliment or would you find it a little odd? "

I’ve just had a look at your profile for the 25th time today to see what the fuss is about - 10 seems very reasonable

over a year ago

"Maybe you intimidate them and there trying to get you attention so you message first"

Pretty much , think you got something there

over a year ago

Ok, so how many people just Checked out the ops profile on reading the post?

I resisted..for now.

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

If you're going to have a visible profile then it's going to be looked at! Surely it doesn't matter if the same person looks at it multiple times -they obviously like what they see. Maybe they're happy just looking and aren't messaging for any number of reasons (not meeting at present, distance an issue, cold feet, whatever). It'd only bother me if they contacted me and were rude or offensive, in which case I'd block but otherwise, it's harmless.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Block. It’s just weird.

over a year ago

"I would wonder why they haven't turn ninja perv on "

I'd be more worried about the ones that ninja perv 1,000 times a day.

over a year ago

I once got viewed

over a year ago

If it's someone I'd never meet and it's creeping me then I'd block. If it's someone out of my filters who can't message me and they aren't creeping me out then I'd leave it.

over a year ago

I normally shoot them

over a year ago

"Don’t often look. "

That's exactly what someone that looks a lot would say.

over a year ago

I usually block them. I’ve had single women keep viewing my profile. I don’t know why, I don’t ever have verifications on display.

over a year ago

"I once got viewed "

Did the the victim identify you?

over a year ago

Just a question for you. You have 45 very sexy pictures of yourselves on your profile. So I have to assume you like being looked at. Is it just that he didn't say hi that was the issue..? Speaking as a man that enjoys perving at a lot of people on this site..would you prefer a message saying..."just perving"

over a year ago

"I once got viewed

Did the the victim identify you?"

over a year ago

Several times a day every day. Doesn't bother us. We leave them be.

Mrs

over a year ago

"Just a question for you. You have 45 very sexy pictures of yourselves on your profile. So I have to assume you like being looked at. Is it just that he didn't say hi that was the issue..? Speaking as a man that enjoys perving at a lot of people on this site..would you prefer a message saying..."just perving" "

We have sexy photos there because we like putting them on here, in the hope that they intice people who we are looking for to talk to us. We don’t mind anyone viewing our profile and we have the regulars who view us often, it’s just the sheer amount of times per day that this one person views us that we find odd.

over a year ago

"Just a question for you. You have 45 very sexy pictures of yourselves on your profile. So I have to assume you like being looked at. Is it just that he didn't say hi that was the issue..? Speaking as a man that enjoys perving at a lot of people on this site..would you prefer a message saying..."just perving"

We have sexy photos there because we like putting them on here, in the hope that they intice people who we are looking for to talk to us. We don’t mind anyone viewing our profile and we have the regulars who view us often, it’s just the sheer amount of times per day that this one person views us that we find odd. "

Thank you. X ps nice pics lol X

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I can’t say I’ve ever noticed if anyone does that to me. I suppose if it bothers you for whatever reason then you could block them or just ignore it

over a year ago

I couldn't care less. They could look at mine 100 times a day if they wanted. I don't see that's any reason for an issue.

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

I do that some times when the person has that crazy block in place that stops non silver or gold members messaging or slightly out of the age range, or when they want to meet guys in the today or planned meets but blocked guys, also when they put the message up why does no one message me as you blocked every one.

usually i do that at get there attention

over a year ago

"10 times a day? I don't get viewed by 10 different people a week"

Was just gonna say we cant cos ya hidden

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I don't bother looking at who's looked at me.

Probkem solved

over a year ago

"They creep me out too so I just block them!! X

Yeah we already have, we were just interested to see if others do this too or just put it down as part of the fun of fab "

The majority are the ones outside my age range so cant message me x

Post new Message to Thread