Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Laughable

Jump to newest

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

So it's always the same men who moan about not getting meets who post statuses about their cock being ready for the right girl and wanting a filthy day...... and yet it's the same men who stand you up , go unlos then come back or who hide their profile after standing someone up.

Wish to fuck they would leave the site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So it's always the same men who moan about not getting meets who post statuses about their cock being ready for the right girl and wanting a filthy day...... and yet it's the same men who stand you up , go unlos then come back or who hide their profile after standing someone up.

Wish to fuck they would leave the site "

As do we all they just get in way of having a propper laugh with real people

over a year ago

I only meet men who are quietly horny. They say nothing and type with their penis. You know they are genuine.

None of this “which slut is going to drain my balls?” big talk. Talk is cheap!

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"I only meet men who are quietly horny. They say nothing and type with their penis. You know they are genuine.

None of this “which slut is going to drain my balls?” big talk. Talk is cheap!"

Very much so. Half of them can't indulge in normal human interactions

over a year ago

"I only meet men who are quietly horny. They say nothing and type with their penis. You know they are genuine.

None of this “which slut is going to drain my balls?” big talk. Talk is cheap!

Very much so. Half of them can't indulge in normal human interactions "

Which is why i love verifications they tell the story

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

If it's always the same men then just don't message or arrange anything with them.

over a year ago

There is another man you could try, called "wo man"!

over a year ago

Some of us are normal lol x

over a year ago

If it's the same men, you know who to avoid.

Simple

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"If it's the same men, you know who to avoid.

Simple "

I said that

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"There is another man you could try, called "wo man"!"

Women don't seem to meet in the north east. Tried for 2 yrs .... either fake profile or they refuse to meet.

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Simple

I said that "

Oh I don't arrange to meet them.... I just find it comical that after they've used their 3 strike and out they post all this shit. Think they forget people talk and will say if someone is a serial time waster

over a year ago

Simple

I said that "

I know, I'm just reinforcing it

over a year ago

I am normal lol x

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

None of this “which slut is going to drain my balls?” big talk. Talk is cheap!"

Great Post, well put.

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Simple

I said that

I know, I'm just reinforcing it "

Was the whole point of my post too.....

over a year ago

I've never met anyone from here and I'm not sure I would, still undecided on that but I would arrange a meet then not show.

Pretty childish behaviour but I imagine it's an occupational hazard for those of you who meet which must be very frustrating in more ways than one

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Sunday morning a little after 9... and ... tthe single guy slating has begun..

Same record different station...

If you know, you say you do know op ..if they message you delete block move on.. or proactively block move on..

over a year ago

"So it's always the same men who moan about not getting meets who post statuses about their cock being ready for the right girl and wanting a filthy day...... and yet it's the same men who stand you up , go unlos then come back or who hide their profile after standing someone up.

Wish to fuck they would leave the site "

A man stood you up??

Is he a fool!!

over a year ago

Simple

I said that

Was the whole point of my post too..... "

If it's the same men, you know who they are, but don't waste time with them then I don't get why you started this thread

over a year ago

Not all women meet on here and not all men. There are both sexes on here who just like to perv and maybe chat. Some it's the thrill of the chase and not the final "kill" so as there are so many who do meet why not concentrate on them. I have had my fair share of no shows and cancelled meets but it's the nature of an anonymous site like Fab.

Might be they thought they fancied you and then changed their mind or they got caught by their partner!!!! Shock horror people actually lie about their real status!!!

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"Sunday morning a little after 9... and ... tthe single guy slating has begun..

If you know, you say you do know op ..if they message you delete block move on.. or proactively block move on..

"

I'm not slating single men I am slating time wasters. I never said they message either I said you a see the same statuses and forgive me but I can post what I like as has everyone else the same right. I don't moan about similar threads that appear all the time. Don't like it don't message . Simple really

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

"Not all women meet on here and not all men. There are both sexes on here who just like to perv and maybe chat. Some it's the thrill of the chase and not the final "kill" so as there are so many who do meet why not concentrate on them. I have had my fair share of no shows and cancelled meets but it's the nature of an anonymous site like Fab.

Might be they thought they fancied you and then changed their mind or they got caught by their partner!!!! Shock horror people actually lie about their real status!!! "

I can't copy and paste the idiots on heres statues and I know people lie. I catch them out daily. Think missing the point but it seems to be what the forums are good are at present and have a go at OPs

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Simple

I said that

If it's the same men, you know who they are, but don't waste time with them then I don't get why you started this thread"

Because I can

Because I want to rant and it isn't Thursday

over a year ago

Simple

I said that

If it's the same men, you know who they are, but don't waste time with them then I don't get why you started this thread

Because I can

Because I want to rant and it isn't Thursday "

That's fair enough. Just seems you've wasted more time ranting about time wasters than they have actually wasted your time

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Simple

I said that

Because I can

That's fair enough. Just seems you've wasted more time ranting about time wasters than they have actually wasted your time"

Not really. I'm allowed to say what I feel . Again if you don't like it don't comment .... you aren't predisposed to comment on every thread

over a year ago

Simple

I said that

Because I can

That's fair enough. Just seems you've wasted more time ranting about time wasters than they have actually wasted your time

Not really. I'm allowed to say what I feel . Again if you don't like it don't comment .... you aren't predisposed to comment on every thread "

Just joining in on the discussion

Sorry if I don't 100% agree with you

over a year ago

"There is another man you could try, called "wo man"!

Women don't seem to meet in the north east. Tried for 2 yrs .... either fake profile or they refuse to meet.

"

I meet haha. But ye i get wjat your saying. Not many women meet our neck of the woods at all. Xx

Sweetmiss

over a year ago

Simple

I said that

Oh I don't arrange to meet them.... I just find it comical that after they've used their 3 strike and out they post all this shit. Think they forget people talk and will say if someone is a serial time waster "

I'm not sure how this affects the op though. If you know who they are and everyone else does then what's the problem?

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Simple

I said that

Oh I don't arrange to meet them.... I just find it comical that after they've used their 3 strike and out they post all this shit. Think they forget people talk and will say if someone is a serial time waster

I'm not sure how this affects the op though. If you know who they are and everyone else does then what's the problem?"

Does it have to affect me? I dislike idiots. That's predominantly what you see on fab. So I got nipped at that's all there is around here.

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

I meet haha. But ye i get wjat your saying. Not many women meet our neck of the woods at all. Xx

Sweetmiss "

No they really don't. Or they only want to meet if you add a guy into the equation xx

over a year ago

Simple

I said that

I'm not sure how this affects the op though. If you know who they are and everyone else does then what's the problem?

Does it have to affect me? I dislike idiots. That's predominantly what you see on fab. So I got nipped at that's all there is around here."

So you're ranting on behalf of others? Ok got ya.

By *arlo82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Simple

I said that

Because I can

Not really. I'm allowed to say what I feel . Again if you don't like it don't comment .... you aren't predisposed to comment on every thread

Just joining in on the discussion

Sorry if I don't 100% agree with you"

You don't have to. Beauty of ppl being different

over a year ago

Sweetmiss

No they really don't. Or they only want to meet if you add a guy into the equation xx"

I know i love a good girl on girl too xx

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Sunday morning a little after 9... and ... tthe single guy slating has begun..

I'm not slating single men I am slating time wasters. I never said they message either I said you a see the same statuses and forgive me but I can post what I like as has everyone else the same right. I don't moan about similar threads that appear all the time. Don't like it don't message . Simple really "

Ahhh must have missed the part in your opening post where you said timewasters.. all I saw was same guys .,I'll go have another read see if I can see it...

If you read my reply I said if they message you.. not they did.. you see their status(s) block proactively ..simple

You have every right to post a thread within the rules same as anyone else... and chances are the same record will be on tomorrow likely with a different dj..

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm quite curious as to how these people function and interact in real life

over a year ago

Baffling that they are luck enough to get a chance at a meet with a lass like the op and don’t show, If was able to meet and was given the same chance would crawl through miles of broken glass to get there haha

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Simple

I said that

Oh I don't arrange to meet them.... I just find it comical that after they've used their 3 strike and out they post all this shit. Think they forget people talk and will say if someone is a serial time waster "

It must be frustrating, but my advice to you would be stop giving them "3 strikes" as you put it. One chance is enough, two at a push!

over a year ago

Maybe they’re still reading your profile OP.

over a year ago

"If it's always the same men then just don't message or arrange anything with them. "

Not like you to say it how you see it

Post new Message to Thread