Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ghost stories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A friend of mine tells me about his four year old daughter who sits and talks to "a boy" most night's,and many a time hear footsteps upstairs when all the family is downstairs.

Freak stuff....do you believe?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do yes!

This house and my last house had some freaky goings on which cannot be explained! Also had it confirmed by a neighbour that the previous tenant of my house died in my living room

over a year ago

Im on the fence,iv never experienced any paranormal shit but iv heard some weird stuff from people

over a year ago

I’ve not experience anything for certain that can 100% say is paranormal just very strange things that cannot be explained like yoghurt thrown up against a wall, attic door opening by itself and things moving on their own with no cause to. Very fascinated by it all but definitely do believe there is something

over a year ago

My friend had a dog that would not go into his new house....at all,something happened in the house after couple of months after moving in,he never told me what but they had it exercised by a priest,havnt seen him in 20 years

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Seen a few.

I saw border collie dog that we had when I was born.

I was about 20 something at the time I was upstairs and heard the dog walk through the house up the stairs, then I saw her walk into my bedroom and flop on the floor. I went into make a fuss of her only for the room to be empty, our current border collie was asleep in her kennel outside.

Also saw a ghost on a Boeing 757.

I was going into the cockpit of the plane as someone, has to sit up there when a plane is being towed on an airport. As I was waiting for the planes power system to warm up I checked the cabin, a good way down the plane someone was sitting in a seat. I went towards the person to tell them they had to leave, I noticed they were not all there. I locked myself in the cockpit till the tow was finished.

over a year ago

"Seen a few.

I saw border collie dog that we had when I was born.

I was about 20 something at the time I was upstairs and heard the dog walk through the house up the stairs, then I saw her walk into my bedroom and flop on the floor. I went into make a fuss of her only for the room to be empty, our current border collie was asleep in her kennel outside.

Also saw a ghost on a Boeing 757.

I was going into the cockpit of the plane as someone, has to sit up there when a plane is being towed on an airport. As I was waiting for the planes power system to warm up I checked the cabin, a good way down the plane someone was sitting in a seat. I went towards the person to tell them they had to leave, I noticed they were not all there. I locked myself in the cockpit till the tow was finished."

Weird stuff

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

I believe and have experienced a couple of strange things, although nothing for a few years.

over a year ago

I've seen a few things I can't explain.

over a year ago

One thing I can’t explain is why the fuck we can’t get a meet for tomorrow night after being on here non stop all week

By *inkyDom96Man
over a year ago

Yarmouth

As a amateur paranormal investigator I love all things paranormal and have many story’s.... good and bad ones

over a year ago

"One thing I can’t explain is why the fuck we can’t get a meet for tomorrow night after being on here non stop all week "

Because most of this site is chat, chat and only chat. Go to a club, they have real physical people in them! Lol

over a year ago

"As a amateur paranormal investigator I love all things paranormal and have many story’s.... good and bad ones "

What's been the scariest x

By *az-tankMan
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I was based in Germany when I was I. The army. Under our camp was a network of tunnels used by the nazis in ww2. Me and a few of the lads went down there to see what was there. We used our phones As voice recorders, we caught a German telling us to get out. Class A EVP.

over a year ago

Absolutely 100% have experienced paranormal things. Way too accurate and specific to not be true either.

So yeah, I believe

over a year ago

We did a ouji board when we were kids,we heard weard stuff but maybe we imagined it

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Yeah I believe. Had a few things happen. Been on a tour and stuff happened then as well.

Still yet to see anything so my mind is open

over a year ago

That programme most haunted gets on my tits

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"That programme most haunted gets on my tits"

I love it. I don't take it as gospel though. It's made for TV.

I used to think the same as Derek Accorah.

I went to see a live show, the people in the crowd must of been planted/in on it. Either that or he's very real in what he does.

over a year ago

Boo

over a year ago

I was once babysitting in one of the local big houses when I was a teen and I had a little girl play peekaboo!! Same house again, heard a noisr upstairs so went to check on the kids and got pushed down the stairs with enough force it broke my boot x

I didn't go in that house again

over a year ago

"A friend of mine tells me about his four year old daughter who sits and talks to "a boy" most night's,and many a time hear footsteps upstairs when all the family is downstairs.

Freak stuff....do you believe?"

noooooo it's over active imagination

over a year ago

"A friend of mine tells me about his four year old daughter who sits and talks to "a boy" most night's,and many a time hear footsteps upstairs when all the family is downstairs.

Freak stuff....do you believe?noooooo it's over active imagination "

So what if your just sat there watching tv and a vase flies across the room and smashes,imagination?

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Most little kids have imaginary or invisible friends , more a child’s mind than a ghost I suspect lol

over a year ago

Freak stuff....do you believe? Most little kids have imaginary or invisible friends , more a child’s mind than a ghost I suspect lol "

What about an adults mind or imagination?

over a year ago

I’ve seen a couple one a poltergeist the other just a old woman standing in a room facing a wall.

over a year ago

"I’ve seen a couple one a poltergeist the other just a old woman standing in a room facing a wall."

Poltergeist is german for noisy ghost

over a year ago

Yes I’m aware of that thank you

over a year ago

No it's all bollocks. When you're dead you're fertilizer. End of

By *inkyDom96Man
over a year ago

Yarmouth

"As a amateur paranormal investigator I love all things paranormal and have many story’s.... good and bad ones

What's been the scariest x"

It’s a long post so hope you all like to have a read

One night earlier this year me and a few friends took a drive to old abandoned church which was apparently haunted so I took some of my paranormal gear with me, after hours of walking around trying to find it in the small overgrown woodland we finally found it. The reason we wanted to go to this church and why it was “haunted” is because a witch was burned there and a dead tree grows in the spot she died. As I walked through the doorway (what was left of it anyway) and I turned on my camera I got out my spirit box (this device scans through radio frequencies in rapid succession to create “white nose” which spirits are apparently able to talk through) there was nothing until 5 minuets in and I touched the tree..... the spirit box stops, this had never happened before and I was very excited, I estarted walking round the tree as I was told that if you walk around it 3 times you would be cursed, but that didn’t phase me. After walking around d it i grabbed my voice recorder and put it on the tree, I also pulled out a EMF Detector (this shows when there if a Electromagnetic feild around, this is said to be what energy the paranormal gives off), it instantly starts increasing and rises to the magic number of 666 at this point I was shitting myself as I’l has never dealt with anything demonic before. A few moments later after taunting the spirit a little i felt pure anger and hatred towards my friends, I fell to the floor and it felt like it was as 100 degrees, (this happened a few weeks before the snow storms so it definitely wasn’t that hot) I knew I had to leave as soon as possible, I had what little strength I had left to stand up at that point the spirit box came back on and only 2 words came through “black.......magic” I grabbed everything and ran. when I got home in the early hours of the morning i looked to see if I got anything from the voice recorder and amazingly I did.....at the same time i was on the there was an evil cackle and some inaudible words being said.

This is one of the scariest moments in my short investigation career it’s definitely going to be memorable

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Sounds to good to be true

Xx

over a year ago

"As a amateur paranormal investigator I love all things paranormal and have many story’s.... good and bad ones

One night earlier this year me and a few friends took a drive to old abandoned church which was apparently haunted so I took some of my paranormal gear with me, after hours of walking around trying to find it in the small overgrown woodland we finally found it. The reason we wanted to go to this church and why it was “haunted” is because a witch was burned there and a dead tree grows in the spot she died. As I walked through the doorway (what was left of it anyway) and I turned on my camera I got out my spirit box (this device scans through radio frequencies in rapid succession to create “white nose” which spirits are apparently able to talk through) there was nothing until 5 minuets in and I touched the tree..... the spirit box stops, this had never happened before and I was very excited, I estarted walking round the tree as I was told that if you walk around it 3 times you would be cursed, but that didn’t phase me. After walking around d it i grabbed my voice recorder and put it on the tree, I also pulled out a EMF Detector (this shows when there if a Electromagnetic feild around, this is said to be what energy the paranormal gives off), it instantly starts increasing and rises to the magic number of 666 at this point I was shitting myself as I’l has never dealt with anything demonic before. A few moments later after taunting the spirit a little i felt pure anger and hatred towards my friends, I fell to the floor and it felt like it was as 100 degrees, (this happened a few weeks before the snow storms so it definitely wasn’t that hot) I knew I had to leave as soon as possible, I had what little strength I had left to stand up at that point the spirit box came back on and only 2 words came through “black.......magic” I grabbed everything and ran. when I got home in the early hours of the morning i looked to see if I got anything from the voice recorder and amazingly I did.....at the same time i was on the there was an evil cackle and some inaudible words being said.

This is one of the scariest moments in my short investigation career it’s definitely going to be memorable "

I saw that film

over a year ago

Never was a believer, but walking across Kinder Scout one evening with a friend and we both saw some one dressed in full WW2 (possibly 1) uniform, was a clear night and he was there one moment and gone the next, we both had that “did you just see that?” look on our faces but didn’t mention it until we were off the hill, needless to say we both picked up the pace after that!!

By *eplicant JoWoman
over a year ago

Sussex countryside

I do. Lots of paranormal goings on in my house and have been on an investigation or two.

By *inkyDom96Man
over a year ago

Yarmouth

This is one of the scariest moments in my short investigation career it’s definitely going to be memorable

I saw that film"

Doubt it, unless I left my camera there

By *inkyDom96Man
over a year ago

Yarmouth

“The witch of east somerton” look it up if you believe me

over a year ago

"“The witch of east somerton” look it up if you believe me "

Good story,her wooden leg grew into the oak tree at st.marys church

over a year ago

Nope, don't believe. Same as psychics and mediums

over a year ago

Never believed before, but since having children I have changed my mind, when ever I leave a bar of chocolate in the fridge it disappears and nobody knows where it went, plus all the munster munch gone missing. I feel it must be a demon type entity as it left a massive log in the bog, and yet nobody seen it, very creepy

over a year ago

"Never believed before, but since having children I have changed my mind, when ever I leave a bar of chocolate in the fridge it disappears and nobody knows where it went, plus all the munster munch gone missing. I feel it must be a demon type entity as it left a massive log in the bog, and yet nobody seen it, very creepy "

Haha

By *hototed54Man
over a year ago

leeds/ morley/tingley/ middleton

Watch a video of your favourite star or singer while they are alive and it’s great, but if you watch the same video after they have died their always seems to be something different, like their is something missing, or is it only me that finds this

Post new Message to Thread