Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Positions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What if any positions get You off most of the time ?

For me I love to be fucked from behind. One hand holding a fistful of my hair, the other reaching around to play with my clit. Always drives me over the edge.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like being on my back 69-big with a lady as her husband fucks her doggy. style.

I call it the ‘70’ or ‘soggy doggy’

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m a bit boring I guess, but missionary for me. The intimacy, kissing, looking into her eyes......’Tis most gratifying indeed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What if any positions get You off most of the time ?

For me I love to be fucked from behind. One hand holding a fistful of my hair, the other reaching around to play with my clit. Always drives me over the edge."

a personal fave

By *henightstagMan
over a year ago

London

Differs depending on the mood, but tonight ill go with pushing her against a wall, puling down her underwear and fucking her from behind hard and passionately. Allows my hands to run along her body and sometimes hold her throat firmly..

By *ir_anthonyMan
over a year ago

kenilworth

For me I love to be fucked from behind. One hand holding a fistful of my hair, the other reaching around to play with my clit. Always drives me over the edge."

On top either choking or pulling hair for rough hard sex

Gentle sex laying on my side her on her back her arm under me her other arm being held and leg entwined and spare hand for clit or breast

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Sometimes I find it difficult to cum, but the position that would tip me over the edge is with the lady on her side with her top leg pulled up while I kneel over the top of her bottom leg and enter her that way. Grabbing her hip as she looks back at me.

Don't know why but does it every time..

over a year ago

Personally. It’s from behind. Handful of hair and a red arse from my other hand!

over a year ago

Or a hand on your clit, the other one grabbing your tit, hard just before one of us cum

over a year ago

"I’m a bit boring I guess, but missionary for me. The intimacy, kissing, looking into her eyes......’Tis most gratifying indeed "

This for me but with pillow under bum and legs over shoulders or legs being held wide open in the air

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

aka The Enobled Archer

over a year ago

"I’m a bit boring I guess, but missionary for me. The intimacy, kissing, looking into her eyes......’Tis most gratifying indeed

This for me but with pillow under bum and legs over shoulders or legs being held wide open in the air "

I love this too

over a year ago

Yep. Me too. Awesome. Harder they pull my hair the harder I cum.

over a year ago

Standing face to face legs wrapped

Round me as she rides wildly or standing doggy if shes short pull her to the end of the bed so i can stand

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Love this position x

over a year ago

"Differs depending on the mood, but tonight ill go with pushing her against a wall, puling down her underwear and fucking her from behind hard and passionately. Allows my hands to run along her body and sometimes hold her throat firmly.."

Sounds so hot

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I like being sat with the lady in my lap facing me and her legs wrapped around me, pushing her boobs against me as we're kissing, nibbling and hands running all over each other's bodies. Can't beat some hard and fast from behind or some reverse cowgirl too though, especially with some self control and good chemistry so you both come at the same time

over a year ago

On my back with my legs over his shoulders, or cowgirl x

over a year ago

Love straddling on a couch or bed him sitting up, hands holding and pulling my ass open steering my body up and down on his hard cock. While his mouth is feeding on my nipples and I’m whispering filth in his ear

over a year ago

"Love straddling on a couch or bed him sitting up, hands holding and pulling my ass open steering my body up and down on his hard cock. While his mouth is feeding on my nipples and I’m whispering filth in his ear "

Oh this sounds so so good

over a year ago

OMG my fb loves that too !! Likes a little tight hand around the throat as well sometimes.

over a year ago

I really like missionary.

By *bmarley77Man
over a year ago

Nr Derby

Love missionary with a cheeky finger up my bum.

over a year ago

For me I love to be fucked from behind. One hand holding a fistful of my hair, the other reaching around to play with my clit. Always drives me over the edge.

OMG my fb loves that too !! Likes a little tight hand around the throat as well sometimes."

Sounds hot

over a year ago

This!!!!!!!!

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

Missionary - but pinned down with my hands above my head, or a hand lightly on my throat, and being told what a bad bad girl I am.

over a year ago

Doggy defo! hand full of ass cheek or hair is usually the way it goes down! One leg up nice and deep

over a year ago

Most any position where my cock is in a woman’s mouth is pretty good for me

over a year ago

"Missionary - but pinned down with my hands above my head, or a hand lightly on my throat, and being told what a bad bad girl I am.

"

Oooooooh this too

over a year ago

"Missionary - but pinned down with my hands above my head, or a hand lightly on my throat, and being told what a bad bad girl I am.

"

only if you have earned the title bad girl

over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

only if you have earned the title bad girl "

over a year ago

"

halo slipped fell off!

over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

halo slipped fell off! "

Busted

over a year ago

halo slipped fell off!

Busted "

over a year ago

"Most any position where my cock is in a woman’s mouth is pretty good for me "

Ha ha typical man

over a year ago

Oh definitely this!

over a year ago

Oh it has to be doggy style.

I love doing other positions but then the doggy position to finish off with.

over a year ago

"I like being on my back 69-big with a lady as her husband fucks her doggy. style.

I call it the ‘70’ or ‘soggy doggy’ "

That is great. I love to watch a woman getting fucked as I'm licking. Damn I need to meet a couple asap!

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I love cow girl, seeing a beautiful pair of tits bouncing around and looking down to see my cock entering a woman is a splendid sight.

over a year ago

"Most any position where my cock is in a woman’s mouth is pretty good for me "

Just lazy dude

over a year ago

Doggy is good but one I want to try is where the girl is on top but with her back to me. I have two free hands and can fuck her from the bottom

over a year ago

"Doggy is good but one I want to try is where the girl is on top but with her back to me. I have two free hands and can fuck her from the bottom "

So reverse cowgirl ?

over a year ago

"Doggy is good but one I want to try is where the girl is on top but with her back to me. I have two free hands and can fuck her from the bottom

So reverse cowgirl ?"

Sort of but they're leaning all the way back so my chest is against their back. It's not the same I don't think.

over a year ago

Missionary position if I want to kiss, make eye contact, whisper in her ear, hear her moan. I can reach round and grab her arse, pull her into me more...she can dig her nails into back...the harder they dig the faster and deeper I can go.

Doggy position in front of a mirror...I can grab hair, shoulders, breasts, hips, arse, clit. I can watch her as I fuck her deeper...spank her arse...

over a year ago

I love reverse cowgirl, so does he

He loves to watch as my arse cheeks, bounce of him,I do my squats on him

Doggy style with him gripping my hip with one hand and grabbing my hair with the other.

So many positions we love doing, which is why we are at it all day and night, And now we know we love another woman in the mix, we don't have enough hours in a day to do it all

over a year ago

"Doggy is good but one I want to try is where the girl is on top but with her back to me. I have two free hands and can fuck her from the bottom

So reverse cowgirl ?

Sort of but they're leaning all the way back so my chest is against their back. It's not the same I don't think. "

Yah I think I get you.

over a year ago

Anything standing

over a year ago

"Anything standing"

You stand and I'll get on my knees

over a year ago

So reverse cowgirl ?

Sort of but they're leaning all the way back so my chest is against their back. It's not the same I don't think.

Yah I think I get you."

If you're still unsure I'm willing to give a practical demonstration but I need a volunteer

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/07/18 12:37:08]

over a year ago

So reverse cowgirl ?

Yah I think I get you.

If you're still unsure I'm willing to give a practical demonstration but I need a volunteer "

Love it

By *lim Jim 68Man
over a year ago

Guernsey

"I’m a bit boring I guess, but missionary for me. The intimacy, kissing, looking into her eyes......’Tis most gratifying indeed "

I wouldn't disagree..my favourite too

over a year ago

"I’m a bit boring I guess, but missionary for me. The intimacy, kissing, looking into her eyes......’Tis most gratifying indeed

I wouldn't disagree..my favourite too"

I think this might also be my favourite for the same reasons. But the one that gives me the most physical pleasure is doggy.

over a year ago

So reverse cowgirl ?

Yah I think I get you.

If you're still unsure I'm willing to give a practical demonstration but I need a volunteer

Love it "

I'm sure you would

Post new Message to Thread