Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

oldest person still happily swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My Steve and I were thinking of giving up swinging as we are 61 now and past most people's top age limits and we were wondering who was the oldest swinger in town and what age most people give up although we will still enjoy the club's and naturist beaches. Especially Steve as he is very voyeuristic and loves watching people play.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am 65 in a couple of weeks time and have no intention of stopping swinging. Yes age is simply a number

over a year ago

"I am 65 in a couple of weeks time and have no intention of stopping swinging. Yes age is simply a number "

That's what Steve says but it's different for a woman

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

I'm 54 tomorrow and having thoughts about if it's time for me to stop, so well done for you two x storm x

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Similar thread done last week still active couple she is 72 .Quite a few older

over a year ago

I once had a message from an 87 year old man on here!! Safe to say that my filters got set after that!! Admittedly age is just a number and I plan on swinging until I'm in a box. However, I can't go below 20 as that's too close to my kids ages but also I wouldn't necessarily arrange to mset someone my parents age either! That's why I love going to parties and clubs as I'm too distracted to even worry about age

I really don't think you should give it up if its something you love and enjoy x

over a year ago

As long as all the bits are working and the urge is still there then why stop... although, personally i reckon i will hang up my swinging pants in another 7 yrs, when im 60

By *upidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

There was a couple in quest last week I'd say was at least in their 70's or 80's

over a year ago

"I once had a message from an 87 year old man on here!! Safe to say that my filters got set after that!! Admittedly age is just a number and I plan on swinging until I'm in a box. However, I can't go below 20 as that's too close to my kids ages but also I wouldn't necessarily arrange to mset someone my parents age either! That's why I love going to parties and clubs as I'm too distracted to even worry about age

I really don't think you should give it up if its something you love and enjoy x"

I would hate for someone to take a close look at me in the daylight with my wrinkles but steve says the club's are good for at least another 5 years as long as they don't upgrade the lighting system lol.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I once had a message from an 87 year old man on here!! Safe to say that my filters got set after that!! Admittedly age is just a number and I plan on swinging until I'm in a box. However, I can't go below 20 as that's too close to my kids ages but also I wouldn't necessarily arrange to mset someone my parents age either! That's why I love going to parties and clubs as I'm too distracted to even worry about age

I really don't think you should give it up if its something you love and enjoy x

I would hate for someone to take a close look at me in the daylight with my wrinkles but steve says the club's are good for at least another 5 years as long as they don't upgrade the lighting system lol. "

I think you two look good.

over a year ago

I would hate for someone to take a close look at me in the daylight with my wrinkles but steve says the club's are good for at least another 5 years as long as they don't upgrade the lighting system lol. I think you two look good. "

From what I can see, I agree

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I would hate for someone to take a close look at me in the daylight with my wrinkles but steve says the club's are good for at least another 5 years as long as they don't upgrade the lighting system lol. "

its entirely up to you and what you feel comfortable with. I'd never encourage anyone to continue doing something that made them feel bad but I would also say that you're never going to be any younger, life is very short and if you enjoy something why give it up?

If you're concerned about what other people will think of your body and can't get into the mind set of fuck 'em wear some lingerie.

The fun and intimacy that sharing sexual experiences with your partner brings (if both are happy) can't be underestimated in my opinion.

over a year ago

I would hate for someone to take a close look at me in the daylight with my wrinkles but steve says the club's are good for at least another 5 years as long as they don't upgrade the lighting system lol.

its entirely up to you and what you feel comfortable with. I'd never encourage anyone to continue doing something that made them feel bad but I would also say that you're never going to be any younger, life is very short and if you enjoy something why give it up?

If you're concerned about what other people will think of your body and can't get into the mind set of fuck 'em wear some lingerie.

The fun and intimacy that sharing sexual experiences with your partner brings (if both are happy) can't be underestimated in my opinion."

Steve says I'm mad as I like sex too much and I'll always be a slut. I do love sex. I think I would miss my fun with other girls to much to stop and I do just love sucking a cock with my Steve. I don't come on here much as Steve chats most days but I think I will now more often. And thankyou kind guys for the compliments.

over a year ago

High 5 from a fellow slut but honestly if you love it and really do enjoy yourself then you shouldn't feel that you have to stop because of a number xxx

By *ldguyMan
over a year ago

ongar

"I am 65 in a couple of weeks time and have no intention of stopping swinging. Yes age is simply a number

That's what Steve says but it's different for a woman "

Why should it...surely age is immaterial looks personality wit and charm supersede a thing that is just a number lots of people on here in their sixties that still have it.

over a year ago

My wife at 72 still enjoying an active sex life

over a year ago

"My wife at 72 still enjoying an active sex life"

That's so good. Is that with you and does she swing with you. X

over a year ago

"High 5 from a fellow slut but honestly if you love it and really do enjoy yourself then you shouldn't feel that you have to stop because of a number xxx"

Thank you and my Master Steve says I can't stop or he will spank me. Lucky me. I think I'll ask the question again when I hit 70.

over a year ago

I am a 70 yr old bloke and still as horny as any younger bloke but unfortunately it appears that not a lot of ladies or couples want to meet a bloke my age

over a year ago

"I'm 54 tomorrow and having thoughts about if it's time for me to stop, so well done for you two x storm x "

I just looked at your pics and you look so young. You have many years yet and you look fantastic

over a year ago

"I am a 70 yr old bloke and still as horny as any younger bloke but unfortunately it appears that not a lot of ladies or couples want to meet a bloke my age"

Some will. Have you tried the club's. You might be surprised like we were when we started to go to them.

over a year ago

"My Steve and I were thinking of giving up swinging as we are 61 now and past most people's top age limits and we were wondering who was the oldest swinger in town and what age most people give up although we will still enjoy the club's and naturist beaches. Especially Steve as he is very voyeuristic and loves watching people play. "
you still look very sexy I see quite a lot of older couples on the nudist beach who still look very fit and sexy but it's about how you feel at the end of day, their will always be someone interested in you no matter what age, whether that person is what you want is another thing entirely but good luck whatever you decide

over a year ago

There's a good few older couples go to Chameleons and they don't appear to suffer lack of attention.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I really don't think you should give it up if its something you love and enjoy x"

That makes me laugh.

How many over eighties are there on here that made you set your filters as if there'd be an avalanche of them messaging you ?

Was his writing wobbly ?

over a year ago

That makes me laugh.

How many over eighties are there on here that made you set your filters as if there'd be an avalanche of them messaging you ?

Was his writing wobbly ?"

No but the blue rinse kept dripping on the qwerty

over a year ago

That makes me laugh.

Was his writing wobbly ?"

No but the blue rinse kept dripping on the qwerty

over a year ago

I seen a guy in chams must of been pushing mid 70s with a blonde girl 20s/30s maybe she was his “company” for the evening

over a year ago

That makes me laugh.

Was his writing wobbly ?No but the blue rinse kept dripping on the qwerty "

Bearing in mind my hair is currently blue

I don't know how many more are on here over 80 but I have my filters set now for both sides of the age spectrum

By *umpsimusMan
over a year ago

Camberley

"There's a good few older couples go to Chameleons and they don't appear to suffer lack of attention.

"

My age has not diminished my urge for physical fun and enjoyment (not just FAB related), and I am stimulated and excited by people in my age bracket and older who understand and enjoy the pleasure their bodies can give them.

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Oldest guy we met was 70 and hosted parties for couples and singles. All I can say was he wasn't a voyeur and the 70 years of experience showed. x

Post new Message to Thread