Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Animals do the funniest things

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Stewart Lee would mock me for starting this thread. But I was just looking at a dog barking at the sea and it reminded me of when my cocker spaniel was a puppy and she used to freak out at plastic bags and holes in the ground

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My dog is always on a permanent mission to sit on someones feet

We think its a fetish

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"My dog is always on a permanent mission to sit on someones feet

We think its a fetish "

My dog definitely has a foot fetish; Anyone coming in my house barefoot will discover that she goes straight for the feet and starts licking them like there’s no tomorrow

By *andonmessMan
over a year ago

A world all of his own

My sisters dog barks at birds flying over head lol.

I keep fish (pond) and I think one of them is slightly demented. When I go to feed them, it zooms across the pond basically on it's tail, most of its body completely clear of the water. It then proceeds to do back flips or swim on it's side and do backwards circles trying to get the food. Mental.

over a year ago

We think its a fetish

My dog definitely has a foot fetish; Anyone coming in my house barefoot will discover that she goes straight for the feet and starts licking them like there’s no tomorrow "

Can I come to your house?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"My sisters dog barks at birds flying over head lol.

I keep fish (pond) and I think one of them is slightly demented. When I go to feed them, it zooms across the pond basically on it's tail, most of its body completely clear of the water. It then proceeds to do back flips or swim on it's side and do backwards circles trying to get the food. Mental. "

You should charge tickets to see the fish show

over a year ago

I have a African grey parrot that keeps saying right im off to work

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

We think its a fetish

My dog definitely has a foot fetish; Anyone coming in my house barefoot will discover that she goes straight for the feet and starts licking them like there’s no tomorrow

Can I come to your house? "

Of course but be advised - she literally will not stop; If you’ve had enough (it tickles like all hell) and move, she’ll literally chase you to get her foot themed fix(!)

Funny thing is also, the more she does it, she seems to become more and more what I can only describe as possessed or something and does it faster and faster and with ever increasing urgency and gusto

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have a African grey parrot that keeps saying right im off to work "

Ha ha, I've got two and when the doorbell rings one always say "oh fuck off".

Don't know who they got it off

over a year ago

We think its a fetish

Can I come to your house?

Of course but be advised - she literally will not stop; If you’ve had enough (it tickles like all hell) and move, she’ll literally chase you to get her foot themed fix(!)

Funny thing is also, the more she does it, she seems to become more and more what I can only describe as possessed or something and does it faster and faster and with ever increasing urgency and gusto "

She'd give up before me

Post new Message to Thread