Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How Stupid...

Jump to newest

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

...have you been today so far?

I thoughtlessly sprayed aftershave on my freshly shaved (and slightly knicked) balls.

Not something I'll be repeating soon. No idea what was happening in my head to do it in the first place!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am stupid because I haven't slept 8 hours

over a year ago

"...have you been today so far?

I thoughtlessly sprayed aftershave on my freshly shaved (and slightly knicked) balls.

Not something I'll be repeating soon. No idea what was happening in my head to do it in the first place!

"

Why do guys do that? The after shave down there thing.

Just use the Femfresh spray (I know, I know totally marketed for us ladies) and enjoy the dryness and coolness for the whole day

Plus it’s actually skin friendly post shaving!

By *ensualflingMan
over a year ago

SW

Try “fresh and dry balls” from mankind! Far less like self flagillation!

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"

"

It was not intentional, just a strange follow on action from spraying my face!

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Try “fresh and dry balls” from mankind! Far less like self flagillation! "

I have some from Below the Belt, it's basically like liquid talcum powder (Asda do that).

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Stupid is as stupid does.

Ss

over a year ago

I'm never stupid

over a year ago

I accidently sent a message meant for a meet to colleague with the same name....

Now I have 2 meets

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"I accidently sent a message meant for a meet to colleague with the same name....

Now I have 2 meets

"

Sometimes stupidity pays off!

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Stupid is as stupid does.

Ss

"

Unfortunately, this is very true.

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"I'm never stupid

"

Hmmmmmm...

By *hingy2Woman
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Just use the Femfresh spray (I know, I know totally marketed for us ladies) and enjoy the dryness and coolness for the whole day

Plus it’s actually skin friendly post shaving! "

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"I am stupid because I haven't slept 8 hours

"

I rarely do these days. Bloody neighbours talking in garden till 12:30 last night did not help either...

over a year ago

"

did you read about that guy who was Dared by his mates to stick a jetwash up his arse which he did completely wrecked all his internal organs as you would but he lived now what a waste of NHS resources that was

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

did you read about that guy who was Dared by his mates to stick a jetwash up his arse which he did completely wrecked all his internal organs as you would but he lived now what a waste of NHS resources that was

"

Those things hurt if you catch your leg with it. I cannot imagine what that must have been like.

By *hingy2Woman
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Try “fresh and dry balls” from mankind! Far less like self flagillation! "

over a year ago

Those things hurt if you catch your leg with it. I cannot imagine what that must have been like.

"

he's in pain the rest of his life

By *hingy2Woman
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

did you read about that guy who was Dared by his mates to stick a jetwash up his arse which he did completely wrecked all his internal organs as you would but he lived now what a waste of NHS resources that was "

Omg

over a year ago

Omg "

Can you believe anyone British could be that stupid?

over a year ago

Send a naughty message to another David in Phone....

over a year ago

"Send a naughty message to another David in Phone.... "
Well that's cryptic

By *umpsimusMan
over a year ago

Camberley

Turned down coffee with a good friend because I'm sat at my computer doing paperwork.

It's early in the day though,

Plenty of time to do something really stupid.

over a year ago

I answered a message from my daughter. Now I'm stuck looking for a piece of music she needs for tonight,that she doesn't know where she saved it or how she renamed it.

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Send a naughty message to another David in Phone....

"

Hopefully not your child's teacher, or the bank manager (actually do bank managers still exist?)...

over a year ago

"I answered a message from my daughter. Now I'm stuck looking for a piece of music she needs for tonight,that she doesn't know where she saved it or how she renamed it."
It's gotta be ' do you really wanna hurt me, do you really wanna make me cry '

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"I answered a message from my daughter. Now I'm stuck looking for a piece of music she needs for tonight,that she doesn't know where she saved it or how she renamed it.

"

Family IT Support, I get caught for it all the time.

By *rwhite30Man
over a year ago

deptford London

Plus it’s actually skin friendly post shaving! "

is that a deoderant?

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Turned down coffee with a good friend because I'm sat at my computer doing paperwork.

It's early in the day though,

Plenty of time to do something really stupid.

"

Bad mistake, don't let work get in the way of real life!

By *rwhite30Man
over a year ago

deptford London

"I accidently sent a message meant for a meet to colleague with the same name....

Now I have 2 meets "

not stupid....genius

By *oftandGentle2Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"

Ouch... did that on a tattoo once!!!

Now THERES pain!!!!

over a year ago

Not all put aftershave down there, I don’t even use fragranced soap down there lol

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I've turned down a FWB meet....pretty stupid I'm sure.

over a year ago

"I've turned down a FWB meet....pretty stupid I'm sure."
yes you fool go hide yourself in shame call yourself a swinger omg

By *atural-born-thrillerMan
over a year ago

oulton broad

Walking the hound round the park when a squirrel appeared usually the hound ignores them but this one decided to head towards him ...wasn’t really paying that much attention as was admiring a couple of fit ladies on the tennis courts ...suddenly the lead goes tight... I’m up there with usain bolt for 2secs ...really should have let go of the lead as trees hurt.but if I had done that would have spent the next 40 minutes chasing him round the park trying to catch him .so then you have that jump up swear at the hound moment and hope no one saw you x

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"I've turned down a FWB meet....pretty stupid I'm sure.yes you fool go hide yourself in shame call yourself a swinger omg "
Fair enough, head hanging in shame.

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

"Try “fresh and dry balls” from mankind! Far less like self flagillation!

I have some from Below the Belt, it's basically like liquid talcum powder (Asda do that)."

Strangely enough and a bit of a detour from hamster (normal) footage thou many (links) on to the same subject from this Was this video of this guy being Waxed from a young coloured ladie, The Guy was in a high state of arousal but she took It all (no pun Intended) In her stride, she waxed him back and front, he hardly flinched during the process, the Internet never fails to amuse..

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Walking the hound round the park when a squirrel appeared usually the hound ignores them but this one decided to head towards him ...wasn’t really paying that much attention as was admiring a couple of fit ladies on the tennis courts ...suddenly the lead goes tight... I’m up there with usain bolt for 2secs ...really should have let go of the lead as trees hurt.but if I had done that would have spent the next 40 minutes chasing him round the park trying to catch him .so then you have that jump up swear at the hound moment and hope no one saw you x "

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"

Shouldn't you change your profile name to "nickonballs"

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

"

over a year ago

"I am stupid because I haven't slept 8 hours "

Well depends on your reasons for lack of sleep

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"

Lol

Very good.

But no.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Lol

Very good.

But no."

You know that's we're all going to call you now though......

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Walking the hound round the park when a squirrel appeared usually the hound ignores them but this one decided to head towards him ...wasn’t really paying that much attention as was admiring a couple of fit ladies on the tennis courts ...suddenly the lead goes tight... I’m up there with usain bolt for 2secs ...really should have let go of the lead as trees hurt.but if I had done that would have spent the next 40 minutes chasing him round the park trying to catch him .so then you have that jump up swear at the hound moment and hope no one saw you x "

Yup, the quick scan to see if anyone noticed is the sensible first action.

Then you can decide whether to nonchalantly walk off, or collapse and cry...

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Stupid as stupid goes. I opened up to someone whom I thought I was close to but I obviously am a bad judge of character But hey on the bright side I do have a nice box now where no one can bother me

By *ittleAcorn OP   Man
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Stupid as stupid goes. I opened up to someone whom I thought I was close to but I obviously am a bad judge of character But hey on the bright side I do have a nice box now where no one can bother me

"

Sorry to hear that. But fuck them! Ultimately it's useful when people show their true colours...

over a year ago

"I answered a message from my daughter. Now I'm stuck looking for a piece of music she needs for tonight,that she doesn't know where she saved it or how she renamed it.It's gotta be ' do you really wanna hurt me, do you really wanna make me cry ' "

over a year ago

"I answered a message from my daughter. Now I'm stuck looking for a piece of music she needs for tonight,that she doesn't know where she saved it or how she renamed it.It's gotta be ' do you really wanna hurt me, do you really wanna make me cry '

"

Ha was it?

over a year ago

This morning while walking in a local woodland I needed a pee. In my haste did not notice nettles!

over a year ago

"This morning while walking in a local woodland I needed a pee. In my haste did not notice nettles!"
omg did you get chandler to pee on you?

Post new Message to Thread