FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A coffee, a chat, everything fine and...

Jump to newest

By *aked Angel OP   Man
over a year ago

Hampshire / Surrey

...and vanishing !!

Why after an informal coffee, or a phone chat, to know better each other everything seems to work fine, agreed for a future meet and after a few days ignoring every kind of messages and sometimes also blocking?

We have met and talked, would be easier to tell immediately "no thanks"?

I am confused

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I'm guessing they wouldn't find it easier to tell you face to face.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because some people are just knobs

over a year ago

Haha happened to me as well...

She even held my hand and my arm as if we were a couple walking down the street haha then the next day I have never heard from her again

over a year ago

Some people are cowards.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Unfortunately I think it's just part of the cyber disposable and replaceable era we live in.

Possibly they enjoyed the thrill of the as yet unknown, and once the mystery was received, they moved on to the next mystery.

Don't beat yourself up about it, unfortunately it's a normal fab situation.

By *aked Angel OP   Man
over a year ago

Hampshire / Surrey

"Because some people are just knobs "

Yes but from the veris I see that they meet other people.... Hence I think the problem is me?

over a year ago

"...and vanishing !!

Why after an informal coffee, or a phone chat, to know better each other everything seems to work fine, agreed for a future meet and after a few days ignoring every kind of messages and sometimes also blocking?

I am confused "

At least they met you. That's further than I've managed to get so far.

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Had coffee meets like that and then the bloke became pushy. Texted every day about when we were meeting up for fun......first few I answered but in the end I had to tell him he wasn't for me. He didn't get it that I had a life outside fab and couldn't drop everything.

over a year ago

"...and vanishing !!

I am confused "

Happened to me too..

Although i haven't been blocked...yet

By *aked Angel OP   Man
over a year ago

Hampshire / Surrey

"Had coffee meets like that and then the bloke became pushy. Texted every day about when we were meeting up for fun......first few I answered but in the end I had to tell him he wasn't for me. He didn't get it that I had a life outside fab and couldn't drop everything. "

I am not pushy at all... And I also have veris about it... That's why I cannot understand

over a year ago

"Because some people are just knobs

Yes but from the veris I see that they meet other people.... Hence I think the problem is me?"

not your problem at all,they could atleast have had the common decency to just say sorry your not what I'm looking for or whatever

By *hispers-40Woman
over a year ago

up the garden path

"Had coffee meets like that and then the bloke became pushy. Texted every day about when we were meeting up for fun......first few I answered but in the end I had to tell him he wasn't for me. He didn't get it that I had a life outside fab and couldn't drop everything. "
I also get this a lot

over a year ago

I had a social last year where we met in a bar, chatted a while. I thought they seemed quite nice. We got ready to leave, I asked which direction they were walking, thinking we might as well walk together then say tara whenever.

Instead though they pretty much jumped up, legged it and hurried off down the street before I had even got my coat on. Call me precious but that to me was just downright fecking rude and I've not spoken to them since.

Point is (I'm sure I do have one), maybe it was me, and maybe your experience was you. But I don't think that's any excuse for shitty manners. You can't be everyone's cup of tea, don't stress yourself out trying x

By *aked Angel OP   Man
over a year ago

Hampshire / Surrey

Thanks everyone! I don't feel lonely anymore

Post new Message to Thread