Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What Am I Missing?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The new Specsavers advert seems to imply you can go in to their shops and view yourself on screen to see what you look like wearing different glasses...... what's wrong with just putting a pair of frames on and look in the mirror?

What adverts confuse you, fellow Fabsters?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The new Specsavers advert seems to imply you can go in to their shops and view yourself on screen to see what you look like wearing different glasses...... what's wrong with just putting a pair of frames on and look in the mirror?

What adverts confuse you, fellow Fabsters?"

Maybe they don't have all the frames in all the sizes sometimes?

over a year ago

I can't just put on frames and look in the mirror. Without my prescription lenses I can't see anything properly.

over a year ago

OP you can go on specsavers website and turn your webcam video on and try all the different frames on to see what ones suit your face and they also measure your face too to see what style of frames suit your face lol

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

"The new Specsavers advert seems to imply you can go in to their shops and view yourself on screen to see what you look like wearing different glasses...... what's wrong with just putting a pair of frames on and look in the mirror?

What adverts confuse you, fellow Fabsters?"

I'm so short sighted I can't see more than six inches in front of my face. Trying to see what frames properly look like is therefore near impossible with my nose all but pressed against a mirror. The only way I can see is to put lenses in, so actually this new thingamajig sounds like a good idea.

over a year ago

"I can't just put on frames and look in the mirror. Without my prescription lenses I can't see anything properly. "

That would appear to be what the op is missing

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The Go Cat one, why the f*ck did they need any artificial colouring or preservatives in the first place?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

That woman spouting gibberish in the giffgaff adverts. What the hell is she prattling on about?

over a year ago

"I can't just put on frames and look in the mirror. Without my prescription lenses I can't see anything properly. "

This

over a year ago

Another one, Farmfoods with The Hoff, his wife's relatives quiz him how much things are but the cards they hold up actually have the price on!

over a year ago

"I can't just put on frames and look in the mirror. Without my prescription lenses I can't see anything properly.

That would appear to be what the op is missing "

I didn't see it!

Post new Message to Thread