Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

verification

Jump to newest

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

As a single guy it can be difficult to get a meet.. to be 'meet verified'...and I can't think of many reasons why a couple or a single lady would try and pass off as a single guy anyway..

As a single lady it should be easier to be meet verified.

If a single lady has been on the site for a few months and is neither meet or picture verified ..would you be suspicious ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Maybe, but to be quite frank, the messages you get from the second you join can be enough to put the fear of God into ya and scare you off meeting until you've built your confidence

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

A bit. But not really for the reason Peach gives. You sort of get a feel if a profile is fake or not and I'd rather go with that.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I wouldnt be suspicious if she had been here 6 months without meeting, same for a chap to be honest.

Takes time for people to find their feet, make their connections and feel comfortable enough to meet anyone.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"A bit. But not really for the reason Peach gives. You sort of get a feel if a profile is fake or not and I'd rather go with that."

That too.

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"A bit. But not really for the reason Peach gives. You sort of get a feel if a profile is fake or not and I'd rather go with that."

Yep..I know what you mean.. I have my process that I follow to try (up-to press it's been successful) and out the fakes and fantasists.

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Patience is a virtue matey

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Exactly this. I’ve had messages from SF profiles that have set my alarm bells ringing, not because of the lack of profile substance but because of the message wording and content.

over a year ago

Any tips for spotting a fake one then please x

over a year ago

"A bit. But not really for the reason Peach gives. You sort of get a feel if a profile is fake or not and I'd rather go with that.

Exactly this. I’ve had messages from SF profiles that have set my alarm bells ringing, not because of the lack of profile substance but because of the message wording and content. "

I've been suspicious of SF profiles because they've actually sent me a message.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"A bit. But not really for the reason Peach gives. You sort of get a feel if a profile is fake or not and I'd rather go with that.

Exactly this. I’ve had messages from SF profiles that have set my alarm bells ringing, not because of the lack of profile substance but because of the message wording and content.

I've been suspicious of SF profiles because they've actually sent me a message. "

Understandable.

over a year ago

"Any tips for spotting a fake one then please x"

You'll know instinctively xx

over a year ago

Exactly this. I’ve had messages from SF profiles that have set my alarm bells ringing, not because of the lack of profile substance but because of the message wording and content. "

I got offed a 3some the next day but to qualify i had to go watch i bloke wank in a bush that night lol some dope will have fell for that to my suprise they were removed by the next morning ni trace to be found

By *apstarMan
over a year ago

Harpenden

"Any tips for spotting a fake one then please x"

Try get them 2 verify with pic or cam or somthing asap so u no if ya wasting you're time or not

over a year ago

I've been suspicious of SF profiles because they've actually sent me a message.

Understandable."

You're still not above my suspicions.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I don't know why people don't just jump in the chatroom on webcam and just get verified by someone there. At least then everyone knows you're actually a real person

over a year ago

"As a single guy it can be difficult to get a meet.. to be 'meet verified'...and I can't think of many reasons why a couple or a single lady would try and pass off as a single guy anyway..

As a single lady it should be easier to be meet verified.

If a single lady has been on the site for a few months and is neither meet or picture verified ..would you be suspicious ?"

Yes.

over a year ago

You can usually tell a few messages in, if someone is posing as the opposite sex. The flow is completely different. If someone isn't photo or meet verified, they wouldn't get past my filters anyway, since I reintroduced filters

Post new Message to Thread