Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why no mature women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any mature women say 50+ don't want to give me the time to get to know each other,my profile stats my preference,i don't expect any special treatment regards meeting just intrigued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im an immature woman who is over 50 but i prefer men my own age or over..

Men your age just don't do it for me

over a year ago

I can’t talk for the other ladies but for me you’re much too young. I suspect that lots of us have children close to your age and that is a boundary many of us don’t cross. But there are women that like younger men you just have to sell yourself to them better x

over a year ago

"Any mature women say 50+ don't want to give me the time to get to know each other,my profile stats my preference,i don't expect any special treatment regards meeting just intrigued"

I feel the same way about young women

over a year ago

Try to get to the woman not her age and you'll get there tiger

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Try to get to the woman not her age and you'll get there tiger "

over a year ago

"Try to get to know* the woman not her age and you'll get there tiger

"

Corrected*

over a year ago

You could meet a young woman and just wait a few years

over a year ago

"Try to get to the woman not her age and you'll get there tiger "

Very romantic and heart winning.. any young women reading this pm me immediately

over a year ago

Because they’re not interested, simple as that really...

over a year ago

"Because they’re not interested, simple as that really..."

You are very smart

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Any mature women say 50+ don't want to give me the time to get to know each other,my profile stats my preference,i don't expect any special treatment regards meeting just intrigued"

No reply not interested .. .special treatment fella would be you getting a reply .

try a different approach..Einstein said to do the same things over and over again and expect a different result was a definition of insanity ..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

There are fewer women thanen on fab and of those women only a small percentage are 50 plus so that reduces your chances immediately.

there are plenty of older ladies who enjoy meeting younger men. Clubs run cougar and cubs events to cater for both. Have you considered trying that?

Otherwise continue to contact women you're compatible with and don't approach them from the point of view of their age unless they specifically say that they're in to that.

good luck

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 16/07/18 13:13:44]

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"There are fewer women thanen on fab and of those women only a small percentage are 50 plus so that reduces your chances immediately.

there are plenty of older ladies who enjoy meeting younger men. Clubs run cougar and cubs events to cater for both. Have you considered trying that?

Otherwise continue to contact women you're compatible with and don't approach them from the point of view of their age unless they specifically say that they're in to that.

good luck "

thanks

over a year ago

If you post around the forums or on the chat rooms you’ll get noticed. People will form an opinion on you and you might end up chatting to someone in the age range you like.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Maybe the ones you've contacted don't feel as though you're mature enough for them.

Maybe some feel as though you're contacting them based on their age rather than who they are.

Maybe some feel like a gimmick more than a person.

When I have guys younger than me referring to me as older or mature, it doesn't impress me.

over a year ago

Reading the responses there seems to be plenty of mature women don't want to give you the time to get to know each other.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"When I have guys younger than me referring to me as older or mature, it doesn't impress me."

Is this why my, “Hey, there, you sexy, wizened old hag,” line didn’t work? Fucksticks.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"When I have guys younger than me referring to me as older or mature, it doesn't impress me.

Is this why my, “Hey, there, you sexy, wizened old hag,” line didn’t work? Fucksticks."

Twas the wizened. I simply thought you'd misspelled widened and were implying my vag had a permanent wide on due to the years it's been active

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Twas the wizened. I simply thought you'd misspelled widened and were implying my vag had a permanent wide on due to the years it's been active "

Come on, now. You know full well I’d say ‘cavernous’ rather than just ‘widened’.

over a year ago

Introductory messages along the lines of " hiya are you chillin babes" from someone who has not finished his homework does not help their cause!

over a year ago

"When I have guys younger than me referring to me as older or mature, it doesn't impress me.

Is this why my, “Hey, there, you sexy, wizened old hag,” line didn’t work? Fucksticks."

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Twas the wizened. I simply thought you'd misspelled widened and were implying my vag had a permanent wide on due to the years it's been active

Come on, now. You know full well I’d say ‘cavernous’ rather than just ‘widened’."

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Is this why my, “Hey, there, you sexy, wizened old hag,” line didn’t work? Fucksticks.

Twas the wizened. I simply thought you'd misspelled widened and were implying my vag had a permanent wide on due to the years it's been active "

Echo echo echo ech ec e...

Sorry peach

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Go to a cougars and Cubs night. Possibly find another website that caters for your requirements.

Be patient. There will be someone who likes you.

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Works for me

By *ovingittwoCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I can’t talk for the other ladies but for me you’re much too young. I suspect that lots of us have children close to your age and that is a boundary many of us don’t cross. But there are women that like younger men you just have to sell yourself to them better x "

This (Mrs)

over a year ago

I can’t believe no one has said this yet.....

Have you tried a bingo hall Op?

over a year ago

"I can’t believe no one has said this yet.....

Have you tried a bingo hall Op?"

Or take up Golf. I always saw lots of older folk when i worked in a Golf Club.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The best place to find older people who swing is on a swingers web site or club. Same as younger people who swing really.

Post new Message to Thread