Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ooopsies

Jump to newest

By *revorAndTracey OP   Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

is It bad when you read something and automatically think of an innuendo? Or when your chatting in a group and the other person says something that you know they don’t mean , but can’t help but answer with a innuendo and then you think , shit wrong group of people !!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *antegravesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Persistanly, I'm used to working in a very... vocal team. Didnt take long on the new team for a harsh scorn to be shot across the room when someone couldn't find their chair, so, i naturally suggested my face. Got an email about that one.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Reminds me of the gag about the correct use of capital letters - there is a big difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Persistanly, I'm used to working in a very... vocal team. Didnt take long on the new team for a harsh scorn to be shot across the room when someone couldn't find their chair, so, i naturally suggested my face. Got an email about that one. "
yeah I could get away with that one in my industry .... love it

over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Reminds me of the gag about the correct use of capital letters - there is a big difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

"

where do put these melons ? was asked

Post new Message to Thread