Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

problem online ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So apparently 90 % of attraction is body language and presence , therefore only 10 % is words and profile . is this why it is so difficult to meet on sites like this , perhaps the way forward would be a short video or similar , I would be quite reluctant to do that , but know I would get as many meets and offers as I wanted , What do you think ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I think a short video on a profile is very unlikely to tempt me to chat with most single men on fab.

After all most will only post a video of themselves wanking to go along with the cock pictures

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"

After all most will only post a video of themselves wanking to go along with the cock pictures "

Very true!

XX

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How do you know you would get as many meets as you wanted with a video?

It would need commentary. 'Here we have Want it Now, Ooh look at those hips move, he has an excellent cock swing, show us some thigh. One last turn for us...aaand, Thankyou very much Mr Want It."

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"How do you know you would get as many meets as you wanted with a video?

It would need commentary. 'Here we have Want it Now, Ooh look at those hips move, he has an excellent cock swing, show us some thigh. One last turn for us...aaand, Thankyou very much Mr Want It." "

I claim the voiceover job

over a year ago

"So apparently 90 % of attraction is body language and presence , therefore only 10 % is words and profile . is this why it is so difficult to meet on sites like this , perhaps the way forward would be a short video or similar , I would be quite reluctant to do that , but know I would get as many meets and offers as I wanted , What do you think ?"

You could say the same about any online dating app, people seem to manage.

over a year ago

"I think a short video on a profile is very unlikely to tempt me to chat with most single men on fab.

After all most will only post a video of themselves wanking to go along with the cock pictures "

This made me laugh...and so true.

over a year ago

Excellent idea but what immediately went through my mind was Eddie Hitler's dating agency video in Bottom!

over a year ago

It would need commentary. 'Here we have Want it Now, Ooh look at those hips move, he has an excellent cock swing, show us some thigh. One last turn for us...aaand, Thankyou very much Mr Want It." "

... Or you can just write the commentary on your profile. I've seen it done.

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"So apparently 90 % of attraction is body language and presence , therefore only 10 % is words and profile . is this why it is so difficult to meet on sites like this , perhaps the way forward would be a short video or similar , I would be quite reluctant to do that , but know I would get as many meets and offers as I wanted , What do you think ?"

Why bother with making a video when you can pop into the cam room for a look?

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"I think a short video on a profile is very unlikely to tempt me to chat with most single men on fab.

After all most will only post a video of themselves wanking to go along with the cock pictures

This made me laugh...and so true."

I posted the same thing on a thread recently on the same topic and I (along with everyone else who disagreed) got a load of abuse and got called fake users because we didn't dare to show our faces on the site!

Be careful!

over a year ago

It would need commentary. 'Here we have Want it Now, Ooh look at those hips move, he has an excellent cock swing, show us some thigh. One last turn for us...aaand, Thankyou very much Mr Want It."

I claim the voiceover job "

Can I be wardrobe mistress?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I claim the voiceover job

Can I be wardrobe mistress?"

Not sure he wants a C S Lewis type video...

Post new Message to Thread