FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's it called and where can I get one ?

Jump to newest

By *sm OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liskeard

Hi guys I love giving a bit of CBT and the extensive research kicks up new toys and ideas all the time ,

Now I have seen a bonger ! Like a soft mallet type thing with a bit of give in it and I want one ? But can I bloody find one ?

Nope !

I've searched under CBT toys and bonger but no joy ,

So has it got a special name ? Has anyone bought one ? Where if so ?

And sensible help is much appreciated

Thank you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Hey up Missus, where've you been hiding? xx

Sorry I can't help you with your enquiry

By *sm OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liskeard

"Hey up Missus, where've you been hiding? xx

Sorry I can't help you with your enquiry "

I've been mostly in my blanket fort or swearing at my computer and pretending to be a mature !! student !!! Lol

How's you my sweet ?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Hey up Missus, where've you been hiding? xx

Sorry I can't help you with your enquiry

I've been mostly in my blanket fort or swearing at my computer and pretending to be a mature !! student !!! Lol

How's you my sweet ? "

I do a lot of swearing at my pc as well

I was in hospital with pneumonia a few weeks ago, but I'm all good now

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"Hi guys I love giving a bit of CBT and the extensive research kicks up new toys and ideas all the time ,

Now I have seen a bonger ! Like a soft mallet type thing with a bit of give in it and I want one ? But can I bloody find one ?

Nope !

I've searched under CBT toys and bonger but no joy ,

So has it got a special name ? Has anyone bought one ? Where if so ?

And sensible help is much appreciated

Thank you x "

Ask your GP!

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Try searching 'bongers massage'

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Try searching 'bongers massage'"

They look good

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

You can get padded paddles (as it were) are we allowed to name sites other than Love Honey here? Extreme restraints. Though watch out for import duties- I had to pay 20 quid on the doorstep to a courier with one of their deliveries Another site is Über kinky.

The best thing to do, is improvise. Most of my toys have been originally intended for another purpose. Kitchen implements such as spatulas for flogging. Ikea offers so many possibilities

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

Ok, I like a challenge and the dedicated sex toy sites came up with nothing like what you’re describing. Undaunted, I thought outside the box:

Firstly there are soft mallets. These are still pretty hard and are usually used for panel beating or glazing. So soft-ish but probably not as much of a Bonger as you would like.

I then thought about reflex hammers that doctors would use. They’re fairly padded but can still give a whack.

Finally, try searching for Bass Drum Mallets. Nice long handle, tough enough to not fall apart with use, yet with a nice soft head.

By *witch4Fun24Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

Or get a standard short handled mallet, pop a strong balloon(like giant one) over the head and partially fill with either air, soft toy stuffing or thick liquid like shampoo and tie off with cable tie. The filling will soften the blow of the mallet considerably but you'll still have a sturdy enough implement to use. I personally would go for thick liquid filling as good amount of give in it as it moves around inside balloon with impact.

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Tap....wooden surdo bass drum beater into a well know auction site. The ends are made of felt which could be softened up if required.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

A magic wand also has a padded head and has some “weight” to it. You can get extra attachments for them and incorporate using it into your play

Post new Message to Thread