Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

face picture protocol

Jump to newest

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I've always used the premise if I contact first I'll send first..

I know sooner or later someone has to send first

It seems from the messages I get that single guys are expected to show first ..

What do you folk do ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have a picture on my profile and ask for one with first message. Cant be doing with childish games of who should send one first

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If we are discussing meeting we send a face picture. We never ask for one otherwise.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd have assumed it's whoever asked first would attach a face photo? But if the profile asks for a photo to be attached with the first message then I'd attach one.... I ask in my profile for a face photo to be sent with the first message or the message will be deleted. but if it's me who sends the first message and their profile doesn't ask for a face photo then I always attach one to the second message requesting one back if they like the look of me. If they then send me one back and I'm not attracted to them then the third message would then be sent explaining so... I hope that answers the question as reading back what I've typed looks too confusing for me at this time of night haha

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

If we make the initial contact we always attach face pics, we expect one back in return... Likewise if one is sent to us we will return ours.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

If I message first I will send a photo and I like the same from others. Nobody is forced to send one if they would rather not, you just pass that person by.

over a year ago

They send first. It's unlikely I'll send one back.

over a year ago

If I make first contact then I’ll send one, if they make first contact and they send one to me then I’ll return it. If they don’t send one, I usually don’t reply

over a year ago

"I've always used the premise if I contact first I'll send first..

What do you folk do ?"

I generally send a face pic with first message but as I rarely generate a introduction message it may be further down line

By *ionicfingerMan
over a year ago

I asked this before and you will not win. It’s expected males send a picture and ladies then block you and don’t reply with one back.

Welcome to Fab where the ladies pretty ugly complete idiots or not, believe because there are so many desperate males they can demand anything and everything.

Controversial and live it!!!

By *ionicfingerMan
over a year ago

Cough cough I’m not convinced lol

over a year ago

"I asked this before and you will not win. It’s expected males send a picture and ladies then block you and don’t reply with one back.

Welcome to Fab where the ladies pretty ugly complete idiots or not, believe because there are so many desperate males they can demand anything and everything.

Controversial and live it!!!"

Say what?

over a year ago

"I asked this before and you will not win. It’s expected males send a picture and ladies then block you and don’t reply with one back.

That's why I do it.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I've always used the premise if I contact first I'll send first..

What do you folk do ?"

When speaking to the male half of some couples he usually asks first,but that is totally different if i'm speaking to the female half. Not saying all are the same as most couples I've spoken to seem to demand one because i'm on a single man's profile but yet my girlfriend has spoken to the same couple and they don't mention jack about it until they start talking about meeting but me it's sometimes the 1st or 2nd message. Tell me how that works peeps?. Straight double standards.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Too much liquid refreshment?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not sure why there needs to be a "protocol" to be honest - I either send one with a first message or if it's a conversation off the back of a forum thread will drop one in at some point when it feels right to do so, I don't "expect" one back and certainly don't demand one, although might ask if I feel the conversation is going well and there's a likelihood of it potentially going further.

All common sense to me without needing to rely on anything else.

Post new Message to Thread