Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fun and exciting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well many people will have seen my posts in past about the up and downs I have had since my tibial operation.

Some people have been amazing and supportive although I have had some negative messages cos I posted a lot about the struggles I’ve had.

2 weeks about I tore my muscle in calf which had set me back lots with movement and prior I could dead lift my leg straight up in air as part of physio, but this is not to moan as each day I have fought doin physio and fighting pain but yesterday after struggling an slowly pushing physio I managed to deadlift Leg up 6 times...

Now this doesn’t seem a lot but to me felt amazing finally made me cry with happy emotions as after 2 weeks felt I reached a glimpse of were I previously was....

Sorry I post a lot and may bore people but due to circumstances previously stated in prior posts this is my outlet and where made some friends but this was exciting news to me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well done

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Well done you, it's awful to be incapacitated, especially for really active people.

over a year ago

"Well done you, it's awful to be incapacitated, especially for really active people."

Oh it’s crazy an frustrating.

And thank you

over a year ago

"Well done "

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm glad you're feeling better, Naruto. Keep on keeping on, dude.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m having an Op in three weeks that will immobilise me for at least a month.

You have certainly made me plan my recovery in social terms. Got some people lined up to come and see me and made my Man Cave accessible.

Will be sorting out my PS4 collection prior to the op for sure.

Well done op.

over a year ago

"I’m having an Op in three weeks that will immobilise me for at least a month.

You have certainly made me plan my recovery in social terms. Got some people lined up to come and see me and made my Man Cave accessible.

Will be sorting out my PS4 collection prior to the op for sure.

Well done op. "

Well I had man cave set up bought new iMac had ps3 and 4 set up but post op I couldn’t move leg so ended up moving PS4 downstairs so play that lots.

What you having op to??

Yeah I thought cos am usually independent and self sufficient be ok but have missed contact with ppl.

What games you gettin sorted

over a year ago

"I'm glad you're feeling better, Naruto. Keep on keeping on, dude."

Yeah finally feel got over a lil hurdle now I need try stop self from rushing dr keeps saying slow an steady no rushing

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Awww I welled up a little reading that.

You should be proud your hard work is paying off, but I agree with your doc... don't push too hard.

over a year ago

"Awww I welled up a little reading that.

You should be proud your hard work is paying off, but I agree with your doc... don't push too hard."

Awww thank you that made me

Yeah post op I had some drastic knock backs but I was doing great till last one an it knocked stuffing out me for lil bit but then kept fighting

Yeah I am used to just goin full steam an doin stuff odd to slow down cos part of op was to fracture tibial bone so obv broken bones take time heal an no rushing or anything will speed that up

Post new Message to Thread