Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Money

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What would you do if you had all the money in the world, how would you spend it or save it...i would buy any island and live on it on my own or maybe turn it into a get away place.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would probably give most of it away

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

It is said that money can’t buy one happiness....

......I’d have a good bash as disproving the saying

over a year ago

I would burn it all in a pit and laugh like a crazy man.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well if i had all the money in the world it would be bit pointless as noone else would have any so there would be nothing to buy

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I wouldn't tell anyone that's for sure! I'd buy a house but not a massive one and wouldn't actually change my life much or I'd give my secret away.

Is want people to like me for me, not my money..

I'd do nice things for family and friends but do it quietly.

I'd donate to charities under a pseudonym

over a year ago

Sort the family out.

Buy property

Then pick and chose what jobs I wanted to do to keep me busy without spunking it all haha

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

If I had all the money in the world, I'd actually be broke - not in some clever philosophical way (although that would also be true) but because another currency would have been found by every one else - which I wouldn't be able to get an exchange rate on as my money would be worthless if I was the only one with it

over a year ago

Racecars

All the racecars

In all honestly though, I’d spend the majority of it on on causes I feel personally about.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"If I had all the money in the world, I'd actually be broke - not in some clever philosophical way (although that would also be true) but because another currency would have been found by every one else - which I wouldn't be able to get an exchange rate on as my money would be worthless if I was the only one with it "
someone who.thinks like me

By *ookingforlustMan
over a year ago

northants

I’d buy a mahoosive house and estate in the country and spend the rest of my days rescuing and caring for dogs

over a year ago

"I would probably give most of it away"
to me......... Thanks

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

A simple life with some luxuries and help a lot of people out. Plus employ some fit blokes to help me out, more than I do at present

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Sort the family out.

Buy property

Then pick and chose what jobs I wanted to do to keep me busy without spunking it all haha "

id share it out and give lots away to the needy and people who are struggling x x

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"What would you do if you had all the money in the world, how would you spend it or save it...i would buy any island and live on it on my own or maybe turn it into a get away place. "

If I had all the money in the world that would mean nobody else has any money, which would effectively mean my money is worth fuck all.

I'd be like "Hey! Who wants to wipe my arse for 100,000 pieces of paper (money)?" and they'd be like "Sorry mate, your money (pieces of paper) are worthless. We all barter now. Wipe uour own arse." And I'd be like "I wasn't expecting that."

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I would have paid my staff of comedy writers to do a more witty reply to this thread

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I would love to own and fly a spitfire. That’s the dream, I would enjoy nothing more than to fly over the channel in one. And if I did somehow have one in my possession I would enable the last few of the remaining spitfire pilots free flights for them and their families for as long as it was capable.

I’d also love to own a huge car collection of both iconic cars from movies and tv shows ( like steeds Jag) and a load of classic cars which I would have in a warehouse showroom for people to view free of charge.

over a year ago

Buy a political party and corrupt the world, ah that's already been done, bugger.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/07/18 01:42:52]

over a year ago

I don't need all the money. Just enough to buy our cottage, do some refurbishments, create a "she shed" in the back garden (with hot tub and fairy lights) buy a reliable car, set my boys up and generally help out a few others. I don't wish for a flashy life, just one where money isn't a source of stress x

over a year ago

I don't need money doesn't make you happy trust me

over a year ago

Save some and spend some

over a year ago

"Save some and spend some "
ooooo thrifty eh

over a year ago

"Save some and spend some ooooo thrifty eh "

Got to leave something for the sprogs, when I'm incinerated

over a year ago

"Save some and spend some ooooo thrifty eh

Got to leave something for the sprogs, when I'm incinerated "

Oooooo Ashes to Ashes dust to dust we'll be sad when you leave us

over a year ago

"What would you do if you had all the money in the world, how would you spend it or save it...i would buy any island and live on it on my own or maybe turn it into a get away place. "

I would give a large portion to the charity Forward UK ((FGM) Female Genital Mutilation) i would buy an island and fill it with forestry and release tigers where they could multiply, snow leopards the same, then setup the NHS throughout the world.

then maybe i'd buy me a little cottage, with a pool, jaccuzzi and a camp site with a big bar and the stuff you'd find on a campsite. Where people could come stay then view all the cats that had been rescued, living in there new habitats.

over a year ago

Buy a top range medium format leica camera (we're talking over ten grand of camera), top range canon DSLR, and a good selection of lenses to go with them both, plus stuff like shoot lighting, more trigger and receiver units, and flashes. I'd get a decent computer and designers tablet for editing and networking. I'd buy a house and convert some of it for developing film, including buying all the developing equipment, including two enlargers; one analogue and one for developing digital images on photographic paper. I'd learn how to drive, and possibly fly. Then I would work on becoming a widely respected photographer, and able to make it on my own two feet and support myself. I'd probably do what I see fit with what money was left after that

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

Buy back British company's for British workers. And start the country up again.

over a year ago

"Buy back British company's for British workers. And start the country up again. "
too late for that dream

over a year ago

"Well if i had all the money in the world it would be bit pointless as noone else would have any so there would be nothing to buy

"

Exactly this

over a year ago

"I would love to own and fly a spitfire. That’s the dream, I would enjoy nothing more than to fly over the channel in one. And if I did somehow have one in my possession I would enable the last few of the remaining spitfire pilots free flights for them and their families for as long as it was capable.

I’d also love to own a huge car collection of both iconic cars from movies and tv shows ( like steeds Jag) and a load of classic cars which I would have in a warehouse showroom for people to view free of charge."

It would have to be free, no frigger else has got any money

Post new Message to Thread