Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do men deal with it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

im on hrt now and my libido is through the roof. I can't make myself cum at the moment because my vibrator is out of battery, so I'm climbing the walls until I can get to a shop that sells the right size battery. I guess men have a bigger libido than women, how do you cope not being able to wank permanently?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m on TRT I feel your pain. I feel fantastic on it but the horn is outrageous. The side effects in the morning are a sight to behold.

It’s much easier for men to relieve the need though.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I would recommend a plug in wand. Good for sexes

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Yep hand diy

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Love honey one, can get it with attachments believe me I it’s good.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"im on hrt now and my libido is through the roof. I can't make myself cum at the moment because my vibrator is out of battery, so I'm climbing the walls until I can get to a shop that sells the right size battery. I guess men have a bigger libido than women, how do you cope not being able to wank permanently?!"

Mains powered toys are the way to go. We hear so much about the downsides of menopause, no one talks about the hugely increased sex drive that some of us experience. Fantastic but frustrating too.

over a year ago

"I would recommend a plug in wand. Good for sexes "

They don't work for me. Because of my spinal injury I can't keep my legs apart at all when I cum (unless it's doggy, weirdly), and a wand is too big to hit the spot with my legs closed.

And yeah, I guess it's easier for men.... As is everything

over a year ago

"im on hrt now and my libido is through the roof. I can't make myself cum at the moment because my vibrator is out of battery, so I'm climbing the walls until I can get to a shop that sells the right size battery. I guess men have a bigger libido than women, how do you cope not being able to wank permanently?!

Mains powered toys are the way to go. We hear so much about the downsides of menopause, no one talks about the hugely increased sex drive that some of us experience. Fantastic but frustrating too."

You feel me!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

In all honesty it's not something that's ever bothered me overly - I can usually wait until a time that I can take matters in hand so to speak.

By *abfella40Man
over a year ago

barrow in furness

My sex doll (real silicone) does the business for me. Feels very real, ejaculating is as heavy as real sex with someone, therefore way more satisfying than wanking

over a year ago

"im on hrt now and my libido is through the roof. I can't make myself cum at the moment because my vibrator is out of battery, so I'm climbing the walls until I can get to a shop that sells the right size battery. I guess men have a bigger libido than women, how do you cope not being able to wank permanently?!"

Sex drive varies from person to person, it’s more an individual thing. There’s plenty of males who have little to no interest in sex and plenty of women who can’t get enough. Middle aged women are at there sexual peak, so maybe it’s more to do with that.

The only time it’s a problem is when you’re hard and it won’t got down.

over a year ago

"im on hrt now and my libido is through the roof. I can't make myself cum at the moment because my vibrator is out of battery, so I'm climbing the walls until I can get to a shop that sells the right size battery. I guess men have a bigger libido than women, how do you cope not being able to wank permanently?!

Mains powered toys are the way to go. We hear so much about the downsides of menopause, no one talks about the hugely increased sex drive that some of us experience. Fantastic but frustrating too."

Are you on hrt as well? Did you /do you get acne from it? I do and its a fucking nuisance. Sudacreme works but omg, horrific look!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I have often wondered this myself..how do they control the urge?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I have often wondered this myself..how do they control the urge?"
We just think of beer or football , that usually works

over a year ago

I do notto wank to cum, as soon as I think of you I cum.

#youknowwhoyouare

over a year ago

Mains powered toys are the way to go. We hear so much about the downsides of menopause, no one talks about the hugely increased sex drive that some of us experience. Fantastic but frustrating too.

Are you on hrt as well? Did you /do you get acne from it? I do and its a fucking nuisance. Sudacreme works but omg, horrific look!"

No Mirena coil. Apparently it should take me through. I had a brief spell of hot flushes at the tail end of the last coil and before this one, but other than having to use lube more often, my main symptom has been an incredibly high sex drive and thicker hair. So far I think I’ve been very lucky and I really appreciate it.

Have you tried mini wands?

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"I would recommend a plug in wand. Good for sexes

They don't work for me. Because of my spinal injury I can't keep my legs apart at all when I cum (unless it's doggy, weirdly), and a wand is too big to hit the spot with my legs closed.

And yeah, I guess it's easier for men.... As is everything "

The end of the wands are massive so I could see that being an issue.

Buy the batteries in bulk?

over a year ago

I don’t need to wank permanently and wouldn’t have an issue going a week or two without

over a year ago

Are you on hrt as well? Did you /do you get acne from it? I do and its a fucking nuisance. Sudacreme works but omg, horrific look!"

Im post menopausal but i never took the HRT route (tried it and it wasn't for me) but I found my libido went through the roof... its still highish now I'm through it but I have never been a fan of toys..i just have a wank every couple of days

over a year ago

Are you on hrt as well? Did you /do you get acne from it? I do and its a fucking nuisance. Sudacreme works but omg, horrific look!

No Mirena coil. Apparently it should take me through. I had a brief spell of hot flushes at the tail end of the last coil and before this one, but other than having to use lube more often, my main symptom has been an incredibly high sex drive and thicker hair. So far I think I’ve been very lucky and I really appreciate it.

Have you tried mini wands? "

Thats great!

I guess one good thing for me is I don't need lube, I get wetter than I ever have before.

I haven't tried that wand. I'll Google. Thank you

over a year ago

What do you actually think it’s like to be a man ?!

over a year ago

And yeah, I guess it's easier for men.... As is everything

The end of the wands are massive so I could see that being an issue.

Buy the batteries in bulk? "

Yeah I have done but didn't check how many i had left. Doh!

over a year ago

Never had that problem unless I'm in public then it can be a bit awkward

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

We just go to the loo for a "number 3".

over a year ago

Im post menopausal but i never took the HRT route (tried it and it wasn't for me) but I found my libido went through the roof... its still highish now I'm through it but I have never been a fan of toys..i just have a wank every couple of days "

Yeah. Spinal injury means my fingers aren't enough

over a year ago

"I guess men have a bigger libido than women, how do you cope not being able to wank permanently?!"

We do

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I simply try to think other, less sexual thoughts:

‘What a lovely day it is today. My, those clouds are spectacular are they not? Oh wait...one of them looks a bit like a pair of breasts.....bugger, I need to masturbate urgently now!’

over a year ago

"I simply try to think other, less sexual thoughts:

‘What a lovely day it is today. My, those clouds are spectacular are they not? Oh wait...one of them looks a bit like a pair of breasts.....bugger, I need to masturbate urgently now!’ "

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I have often wondered this myself..how do they control the urge?

We just go to the loo for a "number 3"."

Posh.

over a year ago

I hope to start testosterone added to my HRT in about six months. Not great to hear about the acne as I already get that with the estrogen but hoping it will help to lift my mood, energy and sex drive. Glad you seem to be doing so well on it x

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"I hope to start testosterone added to my HRT in about six months. Not great to hear about the acne as I already get that with the estrogen but hoping it will help to lift my mood, energy and sex drive. Glad you seem to be doing so well on it x"

It works for me in terms of mood, energy and certainly sex drive. I can not recommend it enough

over a year ago

"I hope to start testosterone added to my HRT in about six months. Not great to hear about the acne as I already get that with the estrogen but hoping it will help to lift my mood, energy and sex drive. Glad you seem to be doing so well on it x"

Does the testosterone also cause acne? sudacreme does work, give it a go

over a year ago

Posh."

No, that’s with a condom

over a year ago

Get used to the pain of my blue balls

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Now imagine being a 30 year old virgin as well.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Now imagine being a 30 year old virgin as well. "

My mate is a 34 year old virgin Seeside. It could be worse mate.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Now imagine being a 30 year old virgin as well.

My mate is a 34 year old virgin Seeside. It could be worse mate. "

apparently it can

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Think I need myself some of that.

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

You do wank permanently. You wank until your balls begin to creak and echo cos they are so empty and you wank even more. But when your cock becomes the same shape as a wasp you do tend to consider cutting it down a tad. But ageing has stepped in for me and I don't get the urge nearly as often these days.

Hey, how about I jump into the car and bring you a battery delivery? I will as long as I can watch

over a year ago

Screwfix fittingly sell batteries of all sizes.

My wife's libido turned off like a switch when she went into early menopause,hence my presence here, and yes, sometimes walk around like a coiled spring...

over a year ago

Very very very long walks with Pooch

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

If you were closer I'd offer to lend you my tongue. It doesn't need batteries

over a year ago

Depending on how bad your skin is could you ask your GP to prescribe Adapelene? It's a prescription strength retinoid which can help with acne. Need to make sure you wear a sunscreen on your face though when using it.

Can't help with your other problem

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Posh.

No, that’s with a condom"

I've just been talking about this how peculiar

over a year ago

Not being able to wank

Permanently?

Like forever

Is this a thing

over a year ago

You do wank permanently. You wank until your balls begin to creak and echo cos they are so empty and you wank even more. But when your cock becomes the same shape as a wasp you do tend to consider cutting it down a tad. But ageing has stepped in for me and I don't get the urge nearly as often these days. "

that made me laugh, but also i found it a bit of a turn on

over a year ago

Acne breakouts are common during menopause and are caused by increase in testosterone. Ordinarily HRT provides estrogen to counter the increase in testosterone. If it hasn’t gone away within 3-6 months I would recommend going back to your GP and perhaps discussing different form of HRT x

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

You do wank permanently. You wank until your balls begin to creak and echo cos they are so empty and you wank even more. But when your cock becomes the same shape as a wasp you do tend to consider cutting it down a tad. But ageing has stepped in for me and I don't get the urge nearly as often these days.

that made me laugh, but also i found it a bit of a turn on "

Glad it gave you a buzz

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I’m questioning the premise that men have higher libido than women.

Is that true? It’s a cultural stereotype but in Victorian times the stereotype was that women had higher libido than men.

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Who says we control the urge

over a year ago

We don’t, we wank for Britain, if only they could harness the energy

By *layfulfoxMan
over a year ago

nowhere

Finally you understand our problems

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I’m questioning the premise that men have higher libido than women.

Is that true? "

Nope.

over a year ago

will power

over a year ago

I think men get a different urge, because they have semen and swimmers to get rid of.

I'm not 100% sure though.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I just have a wank

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I just sailed though the whole thing. No mood change, no body change etc etc. Never needed any meds. I just exercise that calms me. All the best girls

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

post a meet.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I think men get a different urge, because they have semen and swimmers to get rid of.

I'm not 100% sure though."

That sounds like an excellent excuse - um, analogy for me to use whenever I’m caught masturbating in public next.

In fact, from this moment on, I shall never more refer to the act as wanking, rather, The Changing Of The Guard(s)

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

"I’m on TRT I feel your pain. I feel fantastic on it but the horn is outrageous. The side effects in the morning are a sight to behold.

It’s much easier for men to relieve the need though."

Do you mind if I ask in what form tablets gels or injections?

over a year ago

"I think men get a different urge, because they have semen and swimmers to get rid of.

That sounds like an excellent excuse - um, analogy for me to use whenever I’m caught masturbating in public next.

In fact, from this moment on, I shall never more refer to the act as wanking, rather, The Changing Of The Guard(s) "

I'm going to Google it

over a year ago

Can you call on a FWB!?

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I can take or leave sex most of the time tbh, yes there are times when you just have to cum but they can be few and far between depending on other factors.

over a year ago

I don't need a toy, I can get myself to cum really easy with my fingers, and do so every day

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Have you tried mini wands?

Thats great!

I guess one good thing for me is I don't need lube, I get wetter than I ever have before.

I haven't tried that wand. I'll Google. Thank you "

If you struggle to keep your legs apart for the larger toys, what about the bullet? Its small but packs quite a punch.. i know 2 or 3 girls who found it very stimulating. Ann summers stores really pushed them at their tills when thye first came out, offering them for as little as £5

over a year ago

In fact, from this moment on, I shall never more refer to the act as wanking, rather, The Changing Of The Guard(s)

I'm going to Google it "

Sorry, you don't, according to anonymous on the internet. The sperm are absorbed into your body or released during wet dreams.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Ahhh replying is so hard trying to type one handed whilst the other is a blur.

Being more sensible its not really a problem for me as early morning and evenings is normally enough. The rest of the day can be filled up with more mundane things like work, gardening etc.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I'm going to Google it

Sorry, you don't, according to anonymous on the internet. The sperm are absorbed into your body or released during wet dreams."

Y....you mean.....I’m effectively ingesting my own sperm? Right, I’m going to masturbate even more now; I want a full jettison of my cargo

over a year ago

I usualy have to wank 3 times a day . Morning . Noon and night . But can go as many as 10 to 12 times . My big balls produce lots of jism .

over a year ago

Clap your hands once a second, each clap is 1500-2000 of the blighters. Fun fact.

Also the only human cell free living outside of the body. Clever blighters too!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/07/18 22:53:45]

over a year ago

Think you need to buy a mains wand x

over a year ago

I have a mini wand. Takes aa batteries and its smaller than a rabbit

By *rongstantineWoman
over a year ago

hull

Definitely check out Lelo toys. Mains chargeable and also controllable via app. Different shapes and sizes (as someone who hates both wands and rabbits) they've been a godsend.

By *ancavillMan
over a year ago

st agnes

Release the urge, donerelease the urge done, repeat

over a year ago

You can get mini wand

over a year ago

I can't imagine. My sex drive is already through the roof and I feel like climbing the walls as it is. Can't imagine what I'd be like on anything else.

But get imaginative and use your hands or get a toy that plugs in the wall.

~Mia

over a year ago

I love it when people don't read the whole thread

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I love it when people don't read the whole thread "

TLDR

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

I can recommended the Doxy, it's such a deep rumble that just pressing it against the public bone works, there's a smaller version the Doxy 3 which may suit as it's easier to manipulate.

over a year ago

We talk about football

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I love it when people don't read the whole thread "

Depends what they're responding to I'd guess.

If it's the last poster they won't have read the whole thing.

If they're only responding to the initial post they only need to read the initial post and not the other 150+.

over a year ago

"I love it when people don't read the whole thread

Depends what they're responding to I'd guess.

If it's the last poster they won't have read the whole thing.

If they're only responding to the initial post they only need to read the initial post and not the other 150+.

"

Ah well, if they want Repeat what's already been said / answered, that's to to them I guess.

over a year ago

Not very well im a juddering mess

over a year ago

I've had spinal surgery too, so I can partially relate. The urge to cum is a short-lived thing, so personally I find it much, much more satisfying with a little play but not all the way...save it for another time and the release is worth it. Good luck, x

over a year ago

except being on fab. Apparently.

By *ast_And_CuriousMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Haven't felt the need to wank permanently since I was like 18 as said elsewhere, women hit their sexual peak later on.

over a year ago

"I’m on TRT I feel your pain. I feel fantastic on it but the horn is outrageous. The side effects in the morning are a sight to behold.

It’s much easier for men to relieve the need though."

TRT ?????

By *inchyorksMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

I manage to sneak 5 a day, like the government recommends!!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Rechargeable batteries are the thing to have - especially the type that come pre-charged

over a year ago

Get a mains powered wand!! But until then I'd be humping the corner of the bed or other object!! What about using something phallic shaped instead? Or is it the vibrations you're after? Electric toothbrush?

Post new Message to Thread