Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My hubbys working in ur area

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies do any of you ever fall for it. You know that message you get from a couple. Supposedly the female asking if you want to have fun with her husband. He just happens to be working in your area. It would turn her on so much. Look at profile and they aren't verified

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’d be extremely verified if I did this.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

God no. Some people must though.

over a year ago

I'd really like my husband to make new friends or he's home alone now can you pop round and sort him out.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Yes, I get that all the time. I always respond by asking if said hubby could fix the loose tile over my upstairs bathroom

over a year ago

"Ladies do any of you ever fall for it. You know that message you get from a couple. Supposedly the female asking if you want to have fun with her husband. He just happens to be working in your area. It would turn her on so much. Look at profile and they aren't verified "

Never...

And i get it a lot as i live in an area that people visit a lot .. so its not just workers its 'men on holiday alone' too

.knob off

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Nope I just get the guys messaging saying they have a hotel or sometimes it’s just their HGV. Oh joy!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Never had a message from a wife but plenty of guys working in my area!!

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

There’s loads of ‘hubby or bf meeting alone today’ on the couples meet list

Strangely even though he’s alone and not busy he never has the time to create a single guy profile for these single meets

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Never had a message from a wife but plenty of guys working in my area!!"
Well you know I do

over a year ago

Yer never get a lady saying " Hi I'm working in your area . Wanna meet me in my van " Bloody sexists

over a year ago

"Yer never get a lady saying " Hi I'm working in your area . Wanna meet me in my van " Bloody sexists "

over a year ago

Apparently he doesnt even want sex. Just a quick suck. Lucky me

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Yer never get a lady saying " Hi I'm working in your area . Wanna meet me in my van " Bloody sexists "

Or perhaps the hubby stating something along the lines of: ‘Hi, my wife runs a mobile manicure business and will be in your area tomorrow. She’d love for you to pleasure her and she’ll even throw in a complimentary pedicure as a bonus.’

Hmmm....perhaps I should enter this enticing scenario in the fantasies and erotic fiction section....

over a year ago

"Apparently he doesnt even want sex. Just a quick suck. Lucky me "
Well we have got work too do . Times money yer know

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Are you sure about that?!!

over a year ago

"Apparently he doesnt even want sex. Just a quick suck. Lucky me Well we have got work too do . Times money yer know "

So your saying I should help a guy out

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Apparently he doesnt even want sex. Just a quick suck. Lucky me Well we have got work too do . Times money yer know

So your saying I should help a guy out "

Why not? Why not just take it for what it is, and have a good time?

over a year ago

"Apparently he doesnt even want sex. Just a quick suck. Lucky me Well we have got work too do . Times money yer know

So your saying I should help a guy out "

consider it you doing your bit for the working man

over a year ago

"Ladies do any of you ever fall for it. You know that message you get from a couple. Supposedly the female asking if you want to have fun with her husband. He just happens to be working in your area. It would turn her on so much. Look at profile and they aren't verified "

Why arnt you

over a year ago

actually, there is one particular infamous fab lady who does just that.

over a year ago

"Yer never get a lady saying " Hi I'm working in your area . Wanna meet me in my van " Bloody sexists actually, there is one particular infamous fab lady who does just that. "
that is very true. She has a big van . So my friend said

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I had one of these on my single profile from a couple with plenty of veris so the whole thing left me confused with more than a hint of intrigue!

However, I never got to find out more as I met SSS shortly after, but I still wonder if it ever would have materialised or not

TB

over a year ago

"Yer never get a lady saying " Hi I'm working in your area . Wanna meet me in my van " Bloody sexists actually, there is one particular infamous fab lady who does just that. "

I dont think you can class what she does as work lol

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I don't ever do drive-by sex.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Ffs ok ok it was worth a try

over a year ago

Why not? Why not just take it for what it is, and have a good time?"

Ha ha a good time for who

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Ladies do any of you ever fall for it. You know that message you get from a couple. Supposedly the female asking if you want to have fun with her husband. He just happens to be working in your area. It would turn her on so much. Look at profile and they aren't verified

I don't ever do drive-by sex. "

sadly living in a tourist area we get inundated with "visiting" males trying their luck (and failing)

over a year ago

Yep I used to meet a woman on here who met a couple a few times then the hubby without the wife's knowledge used to ring up and pop round

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Yes we have had that one a few times, pretty obvious.

over a year ago

"I had one of these on my single profile from a couple with plenty of veris so the whole thing left me confused with more than a hint of intrigue!

However, I never got to find out more as I met SSS shortly after, but I still wonder if it ever would have materialised or not

TB"

We meet separately so quite often put this sort of meet up. If the couples profile isn't well verified though then I'd be highly suspicious!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

There was one ... once.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

You're obviously not visiting the right websites.. I'm told by a *ahem* friend ..there's lots of single girls in his area wanting to meet him "NOW"... if he presses the link..

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Definitely not. I wouldn't meet a husband when I can meet a genuine single guy.

over a year ago

"I had one of these on my single profile from a couple with plenty of veris so the whole thing left me confused with more than a hint of intrigue!

TB

We meet separately so quite often put this sort of meet up. If the couples profile isn't well verified though then I'd be highly suspicious!"

Yah it was the fact they were here a year and no veris

By *Mids guyMan
over a year ago

Lichfield

I am not working in your area! But could be if you require anything fixing!!

over a year ago

"I am not working in your area! But could be if you require anything fixing!! "

Oh I have a list of things that need fixing

over a year ago

look I'm working in your area when your partners at work what you need doing to that arse..... I mean house?

over a year ago

"Ladies do any of you ever fall for it. You know that message you get from a couple. Supposedly the female asking if you want to have fun with her husband. He just happens to be working in your area. It would turn her on so much. Look at profile and they aren't verified look I'm working in your area when your partners at work what you need doing to that arse..... I mean house? "

It needs a good pounding. The rug that is. Just can't seem to get all the dust out

over a year ago

"Ladies do any of you ever fall for it. You know that message you get from a couple. Supposedly the female asking if you want to have fun with her husband. He just happens to be working in your area. It would turn her on so much. Look at profile and they aren't verified look I'm working in your area when your partners at work what you need doing to that arse..... I mean house?

It needs a good pounding. The rug that is. Just can't seem to get all the dust out "

Il dust your rug

over a year ago

Funnily enough I actually really want another woman to come visit my partner whilst I'm out at work, the thought of him having some fun like that really does turn me on and I would even love pics being sent to me while it happens but people always seem to think it's him posting, I'm being honest though I would love it alot lol

over a year ago

"Ladies do any of you ever fall for it. You know that message you get from a couple. Supposedly the female asking if you want to have fun with her husband. He just happens to be working in your area. It would turn her on so much. Look at profile and they aren't verified look I'm working in your area when your partners at work what you need doing to that arse..... I mean house?

It needs a good pounding. The rug that is. Just can't seem to get all the dust out "

you know what dust is don't you....... So let's keep your skin moist

over a year ago

It needs a good pounding. The rug that is. Just can't seem to get all the dust out

Il dust your rug "

Thanks so much

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Ha ha a good time for who "

Do you find it hard to enjoy sex?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Just ask the wife to cam for a bit of girly banter and clunge comparison

over a year ago

Are they ever when they message first

over a year ago

The messages i usually get are the ones that say 'we are on holiday near you..

Any chance you can join us in our hotel on sunday morning?'

No idea where they are but they seem to think all areas of north wales are easily accessible..

Wrong!

over a year ago

"Funnily enough I actually really want another woman to come visit my partner whilst I'm out at work, the thought of him having some fun like that really does turn me on and I would even love pics being sent to me while it happens but people always seem to think it's him posting, I'm being honest though I would love it alot lol "

Yep!!!! Completely get this, our profile states the hubby will meet separately and he has had a couple of meets, I was at work when he met one lady..... hot as fuck and I couldn't wait to finish to hear all about it, I've told him I want a video next time

xGx

over a year ago

Am shocked to hear these type of messages do not work , I can’t believe a wife begging other women to meet her husband so he not lonely while working away doesn’t have you flocking to help him.

I’m still shocked that any of you may think it’s fake hmmm do you not trust these friendly wives who want to care for their husbands needs while so far away from home even while they stay celebate at home.

over a year ago

I really want a wife like this

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I really want a wife like this"

Does she wear Latex though?

over a year ago

As a single guy, surely the ladies would admire my honesty and no need for such subterfuge ( try and get that word into a sentence). Those who rely on such tactics should be chastised somehow.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I’d be extremely verified if I did this. "

Can you define "extremely"?

over a year ago

"Funnily enough I actually really want another woman to come visit my partner whilst I'm out at work, the thought of him having some fun like that really does turn me on and I would even love pics being sent to me while it happens but people always seem to think it's him posting, I'm being honest though I would love it alot lol

Yep!!!! Completely get this, our profile states the hubby will meet separately and he has had a couple of meets, I was at work when he met one lady..... hot as fuck and I couldn't wait to finish to hear all about it, I've told him I want a video next time

xGx"

Yes finally someone who loves this like I do, its just so hot having him do that, it even says in our profile that I want him to meet alone too, I swear I'm such a cuck for him but oh do I love it

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

Any ladies working in my area???? Lol

over a year ago

"I really want a wife like this

Does she wear Latex though?"

Green arrow

over a year ago

Not had it from wife but had it from plenty of guys. Generally I’m in a hotel room and free between 4:30 and 6pm. Lol

over a year ago

Ha ha a good time for who

Do you find it hard to enjoy sex?"

No I don't but it's not sex he wanted

over a year ago

"Funnily enough I actually really want another woman to come visit my partner whilst I'm out at work, the thought of him having some fun like that really does turn me on and I would even love pics being sent to me while it happens but people always seem to think it's him posting, I'm being honest though I would love it alot lol

xGx

Yes finally someone who loves this like I do, its just so hot having him do that, it even says in our profile that I want him to meet alone too, I swear I'm such a cuck for him but oh do I love it "

I totally get that feeling lol, took me ages to tell him I wanted him to do it, I initially thought it was a bit weird but since being on this site I've realised there's loads of us x

over a year ago

xGx

Yes finally someone who loves this like I do, its just so hot having him do that, it even says in our profile that I want him to meet alone too, I swear I'm such a cuck for him but oh do I love it

I totally get that feeling lol, took me ages to tell him I wanted him to do it, I initially thought it was a bit weird but since being on this site I've realised there's loads of us x"

I'm so happy that I've finally found someone that understands, now we just need to find more people that are willing to come out and fuck our men while we're out lol

over a year ago

xGx

I totally get that feeling lol, took me ages to tell him I wanted him to do it, I initially thought it was a bit weird but since being on this site I've realised there's loads of us x

I'm so happy that I've finally found someone that understands, now we just need to find more people that are willing to come out and fuck our men while we're out lol "

I'm actually surprised at how hard it is to find someone to do it lol everyone always seems to be so suspicious

By *athnBobCouple
over a year ago

sandwell

We normally get "We are moving to your area soon"(usually health reasons, female needs specialist treatment etc) from 'couples' had 4 in the past 12 months or so .

We will string them along for a bit just for the crak (but that is just me...I do it with cold callers on the phone as well) It is easy to detect that they obviously know shit all about the area. Then just as they think they are getting somewhere, close it down with "well get in touch when you have moved".

over a year ago

xGx

I'm so happy that I've finally found someone that understands, now we just need to find more people that are willing to come out and fuck our men while we're out lol

I'm actually surprised at how hard it is to find someone to do it lol everyone always seems to be so suspicious "

Lol I know what you mean, I mean c'mon if our profile is announcing that it's OK and you're on this site for fun and sex then why the hell not just have some fun

over a year ago

xGx

I'm actually surprised at how hard it is to find someone to do it lol everyone always seems to be so suspicious

Lol I know what you mean, I mean c'mon if our profile is announcing that it's OK and you're on this site for fun and sex then why the hell not just have some fun "

If the profile is well verified then that's different.

over a year ago

Just seen the best variation of this.

A single gem who has a bf and she has a fantasy’s to have her bf meet fems

Ok I know this is a fantasy of some ladies but seems suspicious when only pics are of a male, when I asked if lady of page can confirm on phone it her page before can arrange a meet with me an partner, told only bf will speak on phone lol

over a year ago

"Just seen the best variation of this.

Ok I know this is a fantasy of some ladies but seems suspicious when only pics are of a male, when I asked if lady of page can confirm on phone it her page before can arrange a meet with me an partner, told only bf will speak on phone lol

"

I'd be suspicious too

over a year ago

I'd be suspicious too "

Can I work in your area please please please

over a year ago

I'd be suspicious too Can I work in your area please please please "

I've a few jobs you can do

over a year ago

I'd be suspicious too Can I work in your area please please please

I've a few jobs you can do "

Damn I never get offers like that

over a year ago

I've a few jobs you can do "

ooooo good don't tell me yet wait till I get there

over a year ago

Oddly enough I got a woman working in my area kind of message recently hahaha

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/07/18 17:35:47]

over a year ago

I'm offering "

you harlot

over a year ago

I'm offering you harlot "

Ha ha

over a year ago

Oh bugger, I thought this was going to be about a jobbing wandering builder.

Post new Message to Thread