Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anonymous cock sucking, Northants.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Most of my waking hours are filled with thoughts of sucking my first cock. I have been crossdressing for years, and my fantasies keep getting more and more real. I've never met up with anyone and now hope to do so...but I wish to be neither seen by nor see the recipient..! Any advice regarding glory holes or suitable clubs in Northampton or Milton Keynes greatly appreciated...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Glory holes are too risky.

A friend of mine set up once, 6 days later he fell off his bike and broke his arm.

Not a coincidence in my eyes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Most of my waking hours are filled with thoughts of sucking my first cock. I have been crossdressing for years, and my fantasies keep getting more and more real. I've never met up with anyone and now hope to do so...but I wish to be neither seen by nor see the recipient..! Any advice regarding glory holes or suitable clubs in Northampton or Milton Keynes greatly appreciated..."

Have a look at pink punters in Mk.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Glory holes are too risky.

A friend of mine set up once, 6 days later he fell off his bike and broke his arm.

Not a coincidence in my eyes "

Was it a Kawa-suckie..?

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Glory holes are too risky.

Not a coincidence in my eyes "

I agree. We could do with more people like you writing evidence for the homeopathy tests if you’re free

Post new Message to Thread