Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

single guys

Jump to newest

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Do they create problems for themselves and others..

I often see threads where guys "white knight" saying things like " oh I can't believe someone as beautiful as you was stood up " and many other similar statements.. even though the majority haven't met or seen the lady..

Often I read from statuses that ladies are inundated and the attention is overwhelming

There was a response on the forums from a lady I'm 100% successful o n here any guy I've wanted to meet I've met ..yet she wanted advice how to ask a guy out in the "real" world..

Does this volume of mail, attention, flattery, give ladies an unrealistic view of themselves ? A problem thus created by the guy ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Nah, im realistic enough, I know I wouldn't get looked at twice in the street by a lot of guys who contact me here. In the street I don't have my tits out and a sign offering nsa sex though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

White knights will say anything in the hope of a shag..

Its quite cringeworthy tbh

As for all the mail women get they probably haven't learnt how to set their filters or they have but dont want to ..

There's a lot of 'oh Im inundated with mail' threads but when you advise them how to change filters and block you find out they quite like it..

Its all attention seeking so i think both are as bad as each other

over a year ago

"White knights will say anything in the hope of a shag..

As for all the mail women get they probably haven't learnt how to set their filters or they have but dont want to ..

There's a lot of 'oh Im inundated with mail' threads but when you advise them how to change filters and block you find out they quite like it..

Its all attention seeking so i think both are as bad as each other"

Amen to that.....it takes two to tango!

By *ldguyMan
over a year ago

ongar

"Do they create problems for themselves and others.." in a nutshell...Yes!

over a year ago

It makes me cringe how so many guys suck up the ladies on the forums..

over a year ago

Confucius says

“ Man with hard penis will say anything to have sex “

over a year ago

My biggest annoyance is nit reading profiles! I have all my filters set, my profile is pretty clear but still get stupid messages! And when I delete their message or quite often say thanks but no thanks they then keep messaging back!

I really don't have the time for all that!

over a year ago

"My biggest annoyance is nit reading profiles! I have all my filters set, my profile is pretty clear but still get stupid messages! And when I delete their message or quite often say thanks but no thanks they then keep messaging back!

I really don't have the time for all that! "

Not*

over a year ago

"It makes me cringe how so many guys suck up the ladies on the forums.. "

Nice tits

over a year ago

"It makes me cringe how so many guys suck up the ladies on the forums.. "

Me too, I couldn't agree more, you're so wise.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Confucius says

“ Man with hard penis will say anything to have sex “"

Confucius was a smart man

over a year ago

I think some women believe the hype. Some are just more confident behind a screen than in real life because it's often easier to communicate that way. Some use the site as an ego boost but I think that's good because it's a positive thing to feel good about yourself. As long as they don't lead people on.

Some men white knight for nefarious reasons. But I think some men give compliments just because they're trying to be nice and cheer the woman up. It's not fair that they get tagged as white knights too.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

single guys will always be their own worst enemy......

i am a great fan of the saying "if you give a person enough rope they will eventually find a way to hang themselves with it!".... and i would add to that for single guys ".....probably by the cock for thinking with their cocks!"

you can normally tell who is putting on a show, who is slathering, who is sucking up and who is basically pissing to mark their territory.......

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Do they create problems for themselves? Yes *some* do, with their too high expectations and sense of entitlement, and failure to realise that one line profiles and unimaginative pics are just not going to be alluring, let alone lead to a meet the majority of the time.

Do they create problems for other single guys? Not at all - I think the good ladies/couples of Fab are *mostly* intelligent and capable enough of working out who the genuine guys are on here - sure there are timewasters and fakes who slip through the net, as we often see from forum posts and sometimes that might lead to people deciding not to meet, but does that actually stop the genuine and decent guys, who go about their Fab business quietly and respectfully, from enjoying the site? Not at all.

I actually think the "the bad guys have ruined it for the rest" mantra is too often rolled out by *some* single guys as as something to blame their lack of "success" on rather than actually look closer to home for the reasons.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Nah, im realistic enough, I know I wouldn't get looked at twice in the street by a lot of guys who contact me here. In the street I don't have my tits out and a sign offering nsa sex though "

i suppose for attention you could try it lol

over a year ago

I take comments like that from the white knights, very tongue in cheek. I don't find it cringe worthy, more humorous.

As for making it worse for other single guys. I couldn't disagree more. I think it helps the ones you may have a connection with, stand out more.

I would say I'm more confident if i meet someone in real life. You've already seen each other in the flesh and had a mutual attraction. Messaging and arranging a meet on fab, is far more nerve wracking for me .

over a year ago

"Nah, im realistic enough, I know I wouldn't get looked at twice in the street by a lot of guys who contact me here. In the street I don't have my tits out and a sign offering nsa sex though "

over a year ago

"White knights will say anything in the hope of a shag..

Its all attention seeking so i think both are as bad as each other"

over a year ago

"I take comments like that from the white knights, very tongue in cheek. I don't find it cringe worthy, more humorous.

As for making it worse for other single guys. I couldn't disagree more. I think it helps the ones you may have a connection with, stand out more.

I would say I'm more confident if i meet someone in real life. You've already seen each other in the flesh and had a mutual attraction. Messaging and arranging a meet on fab, is far more nerve wracking for me . "

Mystique you are truly beautiful, heaven is missing an angel, when god created you perfection was made. I think i love you.

By *ldguyMan
over a year ago

ongar

"Nah, im realistic enough, I know I wouldn't get looked at twice in the street by a lot of guys who contact me here. In the street I don't have my tits out and a sign offering nsa sex though

"

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

The white knights showering compliments I mostly ignore, you can see what they’re up to and sort of understand in some cases!

The ones that slate the majority of other guys though in an attempt to make themselves look great are far more annoying

over a year ago

"I take comments like that from the white knights, very tongue in cheek. I don't find it cringe worthy, more humorous.

I would say I'm more confident if i meet someone in real life. You've already seen each other in the flesh and had a mutual attraction. Messaging and arranging a meet on fab, is far more nerve wracking for me .

Mystique you are truly beautiful, heaven is missing an angel, when god created you perfection was made. I think i love you."

Bloody hell, that was platinum knight!

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

Try turning down one of these white knights. They ain’t so nice after that

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

If you’re not agreeing to be a knight rider ladies it won’t stay so complimentary forever!!

over a year ago

"Do they create problems for themselves and others..

I often see threads where guys "white knight" saying things like " oh I can't believe someone as beautiful as you was stood up " and many other similar statements.. even though the majority haven't met or seen the lady..

Often I read from statuses that ladies are inundated and the attention is overwhelming

There was a response on the forums from a lady I'm 100% successful o n here any guy I've wanted to meet I've met ..yet she wanted advice how to ask a guy out in the "real" world..

Does this volume of mail, attention, flattery, give ladies an unrealistic view of themselves ? A problem thus created by the guy ?"

You mean the ones that think they are Beyoncé but are more like Nora Batty ?

Post new Message to Thread