Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

can anyone tell me what cuckolding means

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Cuckolding is when the male partner is submissive and enjoys an element of humiliation as his wife or girlfriend has sex with other men. The male partner is called a cuck and the men the woman has sex with are called bulls.

The cuck will not be allowed to have sex with anyone else but usually will be made to watch. Sometimes he will orally service both his wife and the bull. Some cuckold couples enjoy the cuck being verbally abused.

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

it means the wife of a couple getting a man in to do her and she makes the hubby watch but not take part

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

wow diamond beat me to it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

oh right tanks for clearing that up

By *smCouple
over a year ago

Liskeard

and fyi

queening is the other way around. where the woman is the one watching.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Cuckolding is when the male partner is submissive and enjoys an element of humiliation as his wife or girlfriend has sex with other men. The male partner is called a cuck and the men the woman has sex with are called bulls.

The cuck will not be allowed to have sex with anyone else but usually will be made to watch. Sometimes he will orally service both his wife and the bull. Some cuckold couples enjoy the cuck being verbally abused. "

It is not correct that the cuckold husband/boyfriend is always submissive, it's not as black and white as you have described it at all.

By *smCouple
over a year ago

Liskeard

"Cuckolding is when the male partner is submissive and enjoys an element of humiliation as his wife or girlfriend has sex with other men. The male partner is called a cuck and the men the woman has sex with are called bulls.

The cuck will not be allowed to have sex with anyone else but usually will be made to watch. Sometimes he will orally service both his wife and the bull. Some cuckold couples enjoy the cuck being verbally abused.

It is not correct that the cuckold husband/boyfriend is always submissive, it's not as black and white as you have described it at all.

"

does the fact that FSM loves watching me and listening to me having fun, then we get it on together after, make us " cockolds"

just wondering? although i actually hate lables. it helps when trying to find others to join us..

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

does the fact that FSM loves watching me and listening to me having fun, then we get it on together after, make us " cockolds"

just wondering? although i actually hate lables. it helps when trying to find others to join us.."

No it doesn't make you cuckold, the problem with people asking an open question like the Op has on a forum like this is that not all the answers they will get are correct.....but are instead the personal understanding of another member on the matter.

Cuckolding is carried out on many varying levels at many varying degrees, cuckold couples take what they want from the lifestyle and tweak it to suit their own requirements and their own limits.

For example....some cuckold partners are made to watch, but some are never allowed to watch....in short there are no rules written in stone.

Post new Message to Thread