Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

World cup

Jump to newest

By *appytrailman OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Just wondering if the world cup hard effected how many messages you get, does this place seem to be quieter? Just had me wondering when I saw a status about someone asking if they knew of any clubs that would show the world cup games!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am disappointed that England lost once again at the time when they need to win. Hopefully they win three place this time

over a year ago

"I am disappointed that England lost once again at the time when they need to win. Hopefully they win three place this time "

The third place game means nothing to anyone, pointless even playing it.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I am disappointed that England lost once again at the time when they need to win. Hopefully they win three place this time

The third place game means nothing to anyone, pointless even playing it. "

Usually yeah but not in this case I don't think. I don't think Southgate will stand for that

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

"The third place game means nothing to anyone, pointless even playing it. "

What typical arrogance. You don't think it would mean a lot to the Belgians if they beat England twice?

over a year ago

"The third place game means nothing to anyone, pointless even playing it.

What typical arrogance. You don't think it would mean a lot to the Belgians if they beat England twice?"

Not arrogance at all, it means nothing to either side. Doubt the Belgians will give a toss either way

over a year ago

"I am disappointed that England lost once again at the time when they need to win. Hopefully they win three place this time

The third place game means nothing to anyone, pointless even playing it. "

3rd place is a podium finish in most other sports or, should we start recalling all those Olympic bronze (and silver) medals?

I'm an England supporter, England are playing and I'll be be supporting them.

over a year ago

"The third place game means nothing to anyone, pointless even playing it.

What typical arrogance. You don't think it would mean a lot to the Belgians if they beat England twice?

Not arrogance at all, it means nothing to either side. Doubt the Belgians will give a toss either way"

It is basically a friendly, has no real significance. But I’ll still be pleased if we beat Belgium and put the 1-0 loss to bed

Post new Message to Thread