Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single male meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone else agree with the following......as a single male when i meet females all is good up untill your next meet with a different person .....omfg and then it starts its as they fall in love with you on the meet.......now i dont want to dound big headed but surley this happens to others .....boom the verification vanishes too lol etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never happened to me

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

It can happen. I fell for one of my meets. It was more than sex. We're the closest of friends now and the sex is still awesome.

over a year ago

"Never happened to me "

Me either

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've usually introduced my good meets to other women. Sharing is caring.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I don't understand the going nuts bit tho.

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

"I've usually introduced my good meets to other women. Sharing is caring. "
I like this lady!

over a year ago

"I don't understand the going nuts bit tho."

Because you're already nuts?

over a year ago

It used to happen to me all the time. Now I've a much stricter selection process and can spot those that are looking for more than I'm offering before agreeing to meet.

over a year ago

Some people mistake lust for love.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I don't understand the going nuts bit tho.

Because you're already nuts? "

Smarty pants

over a year ago

"I don't understand the going nuts bit tho.

Because you're already nuts?

Smarty pants "

over a year ago

Ive never been bothered by who or what my meets get up to

over a year ago

"It used to happen to me all the time. Now I've a much stricter selection process and can spot those that are looking for more than I'm offering before agreeing to meet. "
damn

over a year ago

Is this like the male version of that other thread?

It must happen a lot

over a year ago

Having mulitiple partners requires a rewiring of the brain. Natural instinct is to get twitchy when a sex partner sleeps with someone else. I admit a brief wave of jealousy passes over me when I see the ‘verification that comes next’. It took me a while to realise that this did not mean I was being replaced, as it might well do outside the swinging world.

Mrs

over a year ago

Cock lust I call it.

But like peach says don’t understand why it has to become awkward. I think as long as your honest with each other so no one gets hurt then it can continue as it is.

over a year ago

Iv had a similar reaction in the past so i now explain what i want also updated my profile too

over a year ago

I've had this a few times one lady said why don't I go off with my slut and live happily ever after the lady in question bhad 3 meets in quick succession then now for ages but I was her first meet the other lady didn't want to commit to regular meets and got jealous when I had meets with other single women

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Can anyone else agree with the following......as a single male when i meet females all is good up untill your next meet with a different person .....omfg and then it starts its as they fall in love with you on the meet.......now i dont want to dound big headed but surley this happens to others .....boom the verification vanishes too lol etc "

I’ve only genuinely fallen for one guy on here - and he was a total head fuck merchant who got a majpr kick out of getting women to fall for him - just because he could! Fortunately he’s no longer on fab!

All I can say/advise is that it can be tricky when (genuinely) singles meet other singles!

When I meet a single guy I want him/us to have an amazing time in and out of bed - the relationship experience as it were! However - at no point do I give the impression that they are ‘the one’ - that I’m looking for monogamy etc etc - and I expect them to be similarly honest with me!

When a level of honesty, trust and friendship is established then repeat meets can be enjoyed without jealousy, possessiveness or hurt on either side!

So op - have an amazing time with your meets - but never allow them to think that it’s more than great sex and (potentially) friendship!

Good luck! Xx

over a year ago

I don’t want to fall into the forum cliches but I would say that maybe your selection criteria could be looked at? Or maybe an honest conversation at your social (if you have one). This is a swinging site, multiple partners are to be expected but a degree of clarity never went amiss.

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I’ve had it happen to me before even with people who are married, I think the biggest issue is that people misconstrue giving to the moment and think you’re giving to them. What I mean by this is I think sex should be very passionate wether it’s rough sex, dominating them or just vanilla. Sex should not be a cold experience so I like to project a lot of emotion when I have it. Although it’s a moment, it’s not me wanting anything more it’s me just giving to the moment and despite me being very forthcoming about this I have still ran into issues in the past yes.

Post new Message to Thread