Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Monday morning rant.

Jump to newest

By *heshire Dilf OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

So last week had my car stolen. This weekend get up and someone has driven into the courtesy car and then driven off. Needless to say, fuming.

If anyone knows a good body shop in the south Manchester region or a fellow fabber does this sort of thing, I'd really appreciate a bit of human generosity at the moment, to show not everyone is bad.

At least someone in the office has brought a cake in. Gonna drown my sorrows in carbs. Goodbye six-pack.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ookingforlustMan
over a year ago

northants

Sorry dude, Thursday is rant day. You’re gonna have to suck it up till then.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"So last week had my car stolen. This weekend get up and someone has driven into the courtesy car and then driven off. Needless to say, fuming.

If anyone knows a good body shop in the south Manchester region or a fellow fabber does this sort of thing, I'd really appreciate a bit of human generosity at the moment, to show not everyone is bad.

At least someone in the office has brought a cake in. Gonna drown my sorrows in carbs. Goodbye six-pack. "

That's a shitty weekend mate . Sorry to hear that. But on the bright side " it's coming home "

By *ookingforlustMan
over a year ago

northants

Seriously though, that sucks!! Good luck getting it sorted

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"So last week had my car stolen. This weekend get up and someone has driven into the courtesy car and then driven off. Needless to say, fuming.

At least someone in the office has brought a cake in. Gonna drown my sorrows in carbs. Goodbye six-pack. That's a shitty weekend mate . Sorry to hear that. But on the bright side " it's coming home " "

It's not its probably been torched but hopefully the insurance cough up the full amount

Post new Message to Thread