Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No British Grand Prix thread???

Jump to newest

By *ky19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

So, anyone go?

Noooo way I would pay an eye watering amount to camp in a tent.

Basically if I'm not participating (lol) I'm happier saving the money and watching from home.

Ooooooh that Sauber lad Eclair is doing well isn't he? Unlike many F1 drivers who live in Monaco he actually IS from Monaco. Does anyone else remember Olivier Beretta?

I think Kimi is just a bit too old now, misjudging and hitting Hamilton! No way he did that on purpose though I'm sure. Kimi may have long been uninspiring but he's the cleanest driver going.

Grosjean back to normal and hit his teammate!

Anyone else notice what a quietly impressive season Steve Ocon (hah didn't autocorrect that to icon this time did you phone?!) is having?

Oh McLaren the laughing stock of the pitlane (McLol), how did it come to this? I will play the record again, called "should have stuck it out with Honda". They're good enough for Red Bull. At least they got points but come on Stoff.

Ohhhhhh Williams! Rescued by Pat Symonds and other staff & Merc engines in 2014 from a dire position the year before, now already right back down where they started, and worse. Feel so sorry for poor Sirotkin, keep at it Serg.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm shocked as well, I mean what's more,normal than paying a fortune to cheer a car that you see every minute for a nanosecond for 2 hours....

I can't believe there is so little interest in this spectacle

By *ky19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

I think people are more occupied with the football? Wonder how that's going (I know really)

over a year ago

I hope England win it mate. Most people who support my club do

By *ky19 OP   Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

On behalf of the rest of England, thank you

over a year ago