Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight males :|

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Straight males make me nervous. It's 5am right now and can't sleep because i know I'll have to face hundreds of straight males today and its giving me panic attacks. I received a message today from a straight male and he said 'hi' and i panicked and deleted his message and almost deleted my whole profile and now i can't breath.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How will you know they are straight?

over a year ago

"Straight males make me nervous. It's 5am right now and can't sleep because i know I'll have to face hundreds of straight males today and its giving me panic attacks. I received a message today from a straight male and he said 'hi' and i panicked and deleted his message and almost deleted my whole profile and now i can't breath."

I wish I could type the look on my face

over a year ago

"Straight males make me nervous. It's 5am right now and can't sleep because i know I'll have to face hundreds of straight males today and its giving me panic attacks. I received a message today from a straight male and he said 'hi' and i panicked and deleted his message and almost deleted my whole profile and now i can't breath."

You would’ve gotten more replies If you replace straight with gay

over a year ago

?????

over a year ago

Brilliant

over a year ago

"Straight males make me nervous. It's 5am right now and can't sleep because i know I'll have to face hundreds of straight males today and its giving me panic attacks. I received a message today from a straight male and he said 'hi' and i panicked and deleted his message and almost deleted my whole profile and now i can't breath.

????? "

If you can’t see that he’s joking, you aren’t 50 years old

over a year ago

Is there not a filter to block straight guys from messaging you?

I get messages from "straight" guys all the time, then see their status update asking to suck a guys cock!!!

95% of people on here lie about most things. Sexuality probably being the top lie, quickly followed by relationship status!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

It's just not natural!

over a year ago

"Gay males make me nervous. It's 5am right now and can't sleep because i know I'll have to face hundreds of gay males today and its giving me panic attacks. I received a message today from a gay male and he said 'hi' and i panicked and deleted his message and almost deleted my whole profile and now i can't breath."

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Funnily enough most straight single females suffer with the same affliction

over a year ago

"Straight males make me nervous. It's 5am right now and can't sleep because i know I'll have to face hundreds of straight males today and its giving me panic attacks. I received a message today from a straight male and he said 'hi' and i panicked and deleted his message and almost deleted my whole profile and now i can't breath.

Funnily enough most straight single females suffer with the same affliction "

How do you know?

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

How do you know? "

Your mum told me

over a year ago

How do you know?

Your mum told me "

She died ages ago so your story is fake news

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Just be safe in the knowledge he's not really straight and have a good day.

over a year ago

"Just be safe in the knowledge he's not really straight and have a good day."

What?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Just be safe in the knowledge he's not really straight and have a good day.

What? "

Fucking ell you don't seriously want me to explain what I said did you,it's to early for that narnaman. Besides were you never told it's rude to say what?

over a year ago

What?

Fucking ell you don't seriously want me to explain what I said did you,it's to early for that narnaman. Besides were you never told it's rude to say what?"

I apologise, beg your pardon? What are you on about?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

What?

Fucking ell you don't seriously want me to explain what I said did you,it's to early for that narnaman. Besides were you never told it's rude to say what?

I apologise, beg your pardon? What are you on about? "

The op said straight males make him nervous,the op is gay so a 'straight' male wouldn't message and say hi would they. The message was from a 'fab' straight man,I didn't need to explain did I.

Post new Message to Thread