Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Observations from a newbie...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Although I joined a while ago I haven't ,until this weekend looked at it properly as a potential lifestyle choice.

Hopefully nobody will be offended (seems some get offended easily) and my comments will be taken as intended....constructive

There's a lot to like, the sex opportunities obviously. Most people seem nice and the anonymity is vital for some ....

However...

From a new persons POV it can be difficult to gain acceptance. Seems pretty cliquey. I get the ladies get pissedmoff with the volume of messages so Isn't it possible to cap the number of new contacts a user can send to?

Also shocked by the amount of people who demand face pics before giving the time of day despite having a shadow on their own profile pic.seems unfair, must be a solution for that?

The 80/20 rule has never been more clear. Probably closer to 90/10 but people who are inactive clog up friends lists and hinder newbies

Other than that the site is fantastic and I'm sure, like so many others in time I'll be accepted and some of my closest friends will emerge from this website full of strangers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well mr bloo..

Thats an interesting choice of username...

And i am sure once you get around to putting some pics on your profile things will start swinging for you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I actually recently read an inciteful blog post on wordpress.com by searching swinging... If i can find it later i will post it

Post new Message to Thread